1

~MOD~ REQUEST

Epileptictechno •10/18/12 11:45 am
•
330
•
10/18/2012 12:25 pm
I'm requesting a mod that isn't on PMC yet, it would be quite big I'd guess.

A Digimon mod.

So if you don't know what digimon is, go away.

Something like, a Digigate, a digivice, digimon ofc. Catching one of them, being able to level it up with dna charge for a short time.
Posted by
Epileptictechno
Level 26 : Expert Cake
6

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

11

Epileptictechno
• 10/18/2012 12:25 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Cake
Yeah.
1
duke_Frans
• 10/18/2012 12:10 pm
• Level 66 : High Grandmaster Modder
Itll contain new mobs, items and features :3
1
Epileptictechno
• 10/18/2012 12:03 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Cake
People like Digimon, I don't mind it, and awesome duke.
1
duke_Frans
• 10/18/2012 12:00 pm
• Level 66 : High Grandmaster Modder
Im only going to make it in 1.4
Theres no point making a mod when 1.4 comes out next week
SO stay TUNED!
1
BlackHawk185
• 10/18/2012 11:57 am
• Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Stupid Pokemon imitators.
1
Epileptictechno
• 10/18/2012 11:55 am
• Level 26 : Expert Cake
Digimon is awesome. Wut u sayin'
1
momarama
• 10/18/2012 11:54 am
• Level 23 : Expert Princess
Please Duke please make it!
NOTE : I'm not subing to you because I want the mod but because I repect you.
Hey! Dicool too!
1
CtrlSyncS
• 10/18/2012 11:53 am
• Level 41 : Master Ninja
Digimon is boring now...
Pokemon dominated it last year
1
Gamez4Dummies
• 10/18/2012 11:51 am
• Level 63 : High Grandmaster Creeper Hugger
No....ju...ju...just no. Go get a good mod like Pokemobs, digimon is a fail.
1
Epileptictechno
• 10/18/2012 11:50 am
• Level 26 : Expert Cake
Awesome, I'll try and post more idea's here, also there are a few Digimon skins, but none of the humans from the show(s) So they'd be awesome to skin.
1
duke_Frans
• 10/18/2012 11:48 am
• Level 66 : High Grandmaster Modder
Challenge Accepted!
1

Welcome