forum Forumsplay_arrow PMC fiber_manual_record Workshop

NEED A PLUGIN FOR MY SERVER!

1 emerald10 replies264 views
created 05/18/2013 2:51 pm by BigDaddy
last reply 05/18/2013 10:32 pm
Hey guys,
I need a simple plugin developed for my server that allows you to specify a command and coordinates in a config file, then when a player types that command, they get teleported to those coordinates! Just a simple plugin. I'm sorry, but I can't offer monetary rewards right now. Please do this simple plugin out of the goodness of your heart. I'll subscribe to you and go diamond your works.

Thanks!!

-BD
Posted by avatar
BigDaddy
Level 35 : Artisan Steve

10 replies

05/18/2013 10:32 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
SenorBellZim
Check This Out! There Offering FREE Plugins
http://vortexmc.net
05/18/2013 10:29 pm
Level 20 : Expert Network
macgarthur
It doesn't matter what plugin you use, you will have to type slash something like "/warp" or "/teleport" or something. It can't run the warp without you issuing the command.

Why do you need a custom plugin when there are already many available that will do the job just fine?
05/18/2013 10:26 pm
BigDaddy
macgarthur
BigDaddyHey guys,
I need a simple plugin developed for my server that allows you to specify a command and coordinates in a config file, then when a player types that command, they get teleported to those coordinates! Just a simple plugin. I'm sorry, but I can't offer monetary rewards right now. Please do this simple plugin out of the goodness of your heart. I'll subscribe to you and go diamond your works.

Thanks!!

-BD

Essentials is a simple plugins developed for servers and allows you to specify a command and coordinates, then a player just types that command and they get teleported to the coordinates.

Yes, but I don't want /warp in the command that they have to type. Please stop suggesting Essentials people, I'm not going to use that. I need a custom plugin.

-BD
05/18/2013 8:14 pm
macgarthur
BigDaddyHey guys,

Thanks!!

-BD

Essentials is a simple plugins developed for servers and allows you to specify a command and coordinates, then a player just types that command and they get teleported to the coordinates.
05/18/2013 7:08 pm
BigDaddy
Guys, I don't think you understand. I don't want to use Essentials. Can anyone help me with what I said in my original post?

-BD
05/18/2013 6:44 pm
Level 25 : Expert Architect
AbelNightroad02
BigDaddyHey guys,

Thanks!!

-BD

just use essentials and set the permissions per warp to true
05/18/2013 6:20 pm
Level 45 : Master Button Pusher
LeeTheENTP
MyWarp is great for private warps. I only stopped using it because way back in the day when I was setting up my server, I discovered that Essentials let you set warps, and I had no need for private warps. I might start needing them now though, due to a little unofficial Grunts vs Bards competition we're having in another world. Not everyone has a free home to set for their respective base, and a private warp would help.
05/18/2013 6:14 pm
macgarthur
Use any plugin that allows users to setup private warps, unless you want them to be used by everyone, then just use the warps with Essentials.
05/18/2013 6:10 pm
Level 45 : Master Button Pusher
LeeTheENTP
Couldn't you just use MyWarp or Essentials and set warps for people to /warp to?
05/18/2013 4:25 pm
BigDaddy
Why do my posts not show up in the last 20 posts column??

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome