1

I Need a Skin

gingerbred •1/9/14 6:05 pm
•
388
•
1/11/2014 11:25 am
Hey guys. I really need a unique skin that kind of goes with my Minecraft name because I am considering starting a YouTube channel. My MC name is xDI3SELx. The skin that I pick will be used on my channel and I will be sure to add the creator's name in the description of my first few videos.
THANKS GUYS
Posted by
gingerbred
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

16

gingerbred
• 01/11/2014 11:25 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Ok Jackel. Thanks
1
jackel01
• 01/10/2014 4:17 pm
• Level 28 : Expert Spider Rider
I could make you a steampunk or something to do with diesel/machinery in the near future when I finish my other skins.
1
gingerbred
• 01/10/2014 3:54 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Thanks. Im still going to keep my eyes ooen for another skin but I really like this one
1
Cndmwavoo
• 01/09/2014 8:44 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Cowboy
1
gingerbred
• 01/09/2014 8:31 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Sorry Cnd didn't see the post & I really like the skin. I don't mean to sound picky but I don't have a good skin editor. Could you make the skin a little darker and I have brown eyes and black hair
1
Cndmwavoo
• 01/09/2014 8:32 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Cowboy
Will do!
1
Cndmwavoo
• 01/09/2014 8:07 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Cowboy
What about the one I made?
1
gingerbred
• 01/09/2014 8:04 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Lol Starguy. I'm on my phone so it autocorrects me
1
Starguy
• 01/09/2014 8:05 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Ranger
ok well i made it like a year ago and it was my best skin when i was noob and i would make a new one for you but might take a while ohya i can make you a gas pump because you ave desiel in ur name:)
1
gingerbred
• 01/09/2014 8:03 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Thanks for the skin Startup but that's just not my type of skin. Plus I wanted the skin to match my MC name
1
Starguy
• 01/09/2014 6:46 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Ranger
P.S i have a youtube twitter facebook and this pmc account and if you use mine heres my youtube twitter facebook
1
Starguy
• 01/09/2014 6:40 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Ranger
here here you go i made it long ago

1
Cndmwavoo
• 01/09/2014 6:34 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Cowboy
1
gingerbred
• 01/09/2014 6:10 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Ok thanks
1
Starguy
• 01/09/2014 6:10 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Ranger
ill give it a shot
1
Cndmwavoo
• 01/09/2014 6:07 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Cowboy
I'll give it a try. I'll post it here when I'm done.
1

Welcome