1

Need spawn!

kirbyrocket •2/16/13 5:26 pm
•
70
•
2/21/2013 11:24 am
Hello there internet!

I need someone out there who can make me a good spawn point. The spawn point you create mus have the following.

Needs:
•Parkour
•Snowball Arena (after I put in plugins)
•Lounge
•Shop
•Hotel
•Church
•Library
•And any other ideas (tell me what you will put though)

Make sure you save it as a project so I may download it.

Thank you and have a great day!
Posted by
kirbyrocket
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

skeletons10
• 02/21/2013 11:24 am
• Level 62 : High Grandmaster Miner
I can make something for you. add me on skype to work out details. Skype Name: nate55552
1
kirbyrocket
• 02/19/2013 2:57 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Bump!
Tell me if you're making something! It also needs the following
•Staring contest
•Spleef
•Secret Beach Lounge
1

Welcome