Offering free plugins

DarkEyeDragon's Avatar DarkEyeDragon6/23/15 11:41 am
1 emeralds 225 4
6/28/2015 12:29 pm
DarkEyeDragon's Avatar DarkEyeDragon

Okay, so i've been in the coding envirement for a while now. Mainly being HTML, CSS and LUA, I've been coding in Java/Javascript aswell but without really knowing what to make. So i'm offering to make free plugins for everyone interested. Please read the the following before you comment/add me.

There are no strings attached to this. No catch. Just free.
I've been away from coding plugins for a bit and i'd like to get back into it. It might take some time to actually get everything working. But i will get it working.

To sharpen my skills and actually create plugins that others request. If i have a plugin in my head i know exactly how i want it to be. But i won't know if someone else requests it. So this is also to teach me how to interact to get all the required info i need.

First of all. I'm NO WHERE NEAR a pro. I can code plugins but I wont say they are the most effective way of doing so. I also won't be spending months on a single plugin. Thats just too long to not get paid for. I do like to challange myself to see how far I can go.

or leave me a pm here on pmc (can take a while before i reply in pm)
DarkEyeDragon
Level 52 : Grandmaster Programmer