Offering FREE Server Hosting !

Legends1994's Avatar Legends19941/25/15 11:20 pm
1/26/2015 4:09 am
UnseenHumane's Avatar UnseenHumane
Hello everyone,

On behalf of my community Heroes of Westfold, we are offering the successful person a FREE hosted server on our huge dedicated machine.

You will have Multi craft Panel Access and FTP for your server, and 2GB rams for you, your friends, or even a server.
If you want to apply for the server please fill out this application below and post it
Ill announce the winner in 2 hours from 3:30 PM Australian Time.
Good Luck

p.s You will need experience running a server as i offer no support for installing plugins and such.

-------- Server Application --------
IGN :
Experience with servers :
What you will do with it :
Why we should choose you :
Legends1994
Level 31 : Artisan Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/26/2015 4:09 am
Level 1 : New Miner
UnseenHumane
Will you be doing another one of these any time soon?
01/26/2015 4:06 am
UnseenHumane
Wait so about the second server will both of them be getting one?
01/26/2015 3:46 am
LITTleONeZZ11
Please add me on skype i didnt get to explain everything!!!!!
01/26/2015 3:44 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
JACOB232
Aww man spent ages on my app Good job who ever gets it Make sure you use it for good i would love to visit
01/26/2015 3:42 am
Legends1994
Ok I'm tossing up between odstEN_ and GamerBah.

Ill add you both on skype now
01/26/2015 3:38 am
LITTleONeZZ11
Lel ty!
01/26/2015 3:37 am
JACOB232
Oki
01/26/2015 3:36 am
Legends1994
Was just out for dinner, making my decision now
01/26/2015 2:44 am
JACOB232
Ok i think its been 20 mins but i will not rush u
01/26/2015 2:35 am
JACOB232
Same well not the giving them multicraft without giving email or pass but im not going to give it to anyone
01/26/2015 2:31 am
LITTleONeZZ11
I use multicraft and IK how to give access to a player without giving them my email, nor password I use a FTP and I have the plugins and world already done.!
01/26/2015 2:22 am
JACOB232
Add me on skype proguy126 ill show u the server tat i own and the 1s im dev on
01/26/2015 2:28 am
JACOB232
Oh and i forgot 1 of the servers im dev on gave me access to the files and console which is multicraft and i use ftp on my server atm
01/26/2015 2:13 am
Legends1994
I will be extending applications for another 20 minutes, then after 20 minutes from this comment it will be closed.
Ill go through and make sure I think i choose the right person also there may be another server we let you have so theres a possibility there could be 2 servers up for grabs !
01/26/2015 2:17 am
LITTleONeZZ11
Add me on skype @ live:theshadiestgfx i want to show you proof i already own a server!
01/26/2015 2:08 am
Level 39 : Artisan Modder
GamerBah
IGN:
GamerBah

GamerBah (wouldn't have guessed, right? )

Experience with servers:
I've been a plugin developer for quite some time now, and have always enjoyed seeing what I can create to make a server better. I've been the Owner of 2 servers before, one which wasn't so successful (due to the poor idea), and the other was a great success. The not-so-successful one was a Factions server, and had a max of around 15 people online for a short time. After that, nothing else happened and the server died.

The next server was called Chaos Network. It was a Prison+Factions hub-server that had tons of players (around 40 at one time). The community was great, and, once we started accepting donations through Buycraft, we pulled in a good $4,500. Sadly, just as we were about to upgrade our network, a plugin for Prison failed (after we had closed Factions due to inactivity) and obliterated the world (Mines E-Z were completely destroyed). The whole team was crushed, and we eventually decided that it was time to close down.

I'm currently starting up a minigames server that had 90% of its plugins custom built (by myself and 1 other developer).

What you will do with it:
I will use this server as a testing "facility" for W.I.P plugins, and most-likely the BETA Test of the full server (The BETA test will be open to everyone, no stats will be saved, but ranks will be. It will last for about 2-3 months). After The BETA test is over, we will hopefully be able to get more servers for the individual minigames, and we would keep this server as a BETA server for any new plugins/minigames.

Why we should choose you:
I am very experienced when it comes to running a server. I have seen so many servers that are looking to do it the "right way", but end up doing it wrong anyways (I still feel that people can do what they want with their server, however. After all, it is theirs). I want to do something that is good for the Minecraft community and provide a safe, awesome place for people with the same likes to hang out, have fun, and get to know each other, while keeping them inside of a set list of rules that make the server accessible/pleasing to everyone. By allowing me to use this server, you would be jump-starting a brand new way to enjoy the game of Minecraft.
01/26/2015 2:07 am
JACOB232
Hey how long to u say who won?
01/26/2015 1:37 am
LITTleONeZZ11
IGN :LiTTleONeZZ
Experience with servers : I Own 1 right now and its a great faction server + i am co-owner on another server hoping i can transfer my files to your host! so I make the best of my time writing this application incase you deny me.
What you will do with it :I will create a awesome faction server 24/7 uptime and i will love to pau you 10% profit for the hosting
Why we should choose you I have already had Experience and the plugins setup and ready to import then we will be running! I have the world done besides shop and I hope you will accept me
01/26/2015 12:24 am
Level 35 : Artisan Artist
odstEN_
IGN : odstEN

Experience with servers :
- Previously owned 2 successful servers, The Last of Us Zombie Survival/DiceCraft (Shut down due to school. TLOU server ran for about 8 months)
- Co-Owned 2 different servers
- I have been a moderator and admin on other servers also in the past. With my past experiences, I know how to moderate servers, solve player problems, and solve plugin problems.
- Lots of knowledge in plugin permissions and commands such as: PermissionsEX, Essentials, WorldGuard, and so on.

What you will do with it : I would create a 1.8 survival server (Players vs Environment) with RPG elements and have some plugin developers I know would code some custom plugins. The plugins would be a little like MCMMO mixed in with Towny. A custom server map would also be made with an RPG/Medieval styled spawn and custom terrain/biomes.

Why we should choose you : I have a lot of knowledge on running a server, plugins, and I don't do it for the money. Server staff would be carefully picked to ensure all players are happy and all profanity stays out of the server. Any donations made towards my past servers were only for cosmetic items so the Minecraft EULA was never violated, meaning I would not violate EULA. I also do graphic designing on the side and can easily present the server like no other. In conclusion my qualities include me being dedicated to servers, working towards custom plugins and maps, and various knowledge from 2+ years of previous server managing.
01/26/2015 1:32 am
Legends1994
Ill add you on skype shortly to contact you about the server, i like how youve made yourself stand out with the bold text
01/26/2015 12:23 am
JACOB232
IGN :JACOB272

Experience with servers : Currently own a server if you want ip to see add me on skype it is a factions and i maybe adding plotme (but i don't think is gonna last long because i have not gotten any donations ) i also owned a different server which was hub so it had Factions creative hunger games spleef there was gonna be more but i shut it down due to lack of donations
I have also been admin on like 5 servers but all of my ips got wiped or i they got shutdown
I have been Co-Owner on about 2 or 3 servers
and head-admin on 3
i am dev on like 2 servers so that proves i have experience of being good with plugins and commands and i can do ranks and prefixes and stuff if u want i can send u ip on skype
i have been mod on like 3 servers
helper on about 2 and builder about 2
so i have pretty good experience with owning servers

What you will do with it : I will probably make it a hub server because i think people enjoy it most because like if they get bored of being in like factions they could go to creative or hunger games and stuff

Why we should choose you : You should choose me because i am mature and i know how to have fun i will make it enjoyable for players and staff i am a nice person i would not force players to donate because its free so i would not need them to! or vote i will let them vote if they enjoy the server and want to vote i can help players and staff i can teach staff some commands and players if they don't know how to do something and it will be 24/7 so people with different timezones can play

I will be on like 5 hours a day and on weekend about all day unless there is an important event

These are the plugins i am good with
-Essentials (All of them)
-Multiverse (again all 3 of them)
-Pex
-GroupManager
-Factions
-Towny
-Plotme
-WorldGuard
-CoreProtect
-Votifer
-Vault
-Announcer
-HungerGames Plugin
-ClearLag
-worldedit
There are way more just too many to right
And i can config these plugins to

So Thanks for reading
01/25/2015 11:58 pm
UnseenHumane
IGN : zDrunk_

Experience with servers : I actually have a lot of experience with servers as I used to own a server until a person called XxPs3UserxX asked me to hub and I did and then he greifed the server and did much more damage. I used to Co-Own a friends server and he shut it off due to low donations and he quit minecraft. I am currently a helper on a small server.

What you will do with it : I will probably make an Op-faction or Op-Prison server and make it public. I will invite some friends on to it but I won't op them like most servers do i'll tell them to apply if they want staff and I would do a little advertising on planetminecraft for some builders and Mods but they would have to apply and I would never sell staff for money or give someone something other then what they are supposed to get for money. I'm not the kind of person that says Free op if you join or free donor ranks I would simply ask them if they would like to join the server and I would never force them to stay or say they like it if they don't want to. The starter gear would be (Prison) eff 20 fortune 20 unb 100 pick and the highest enchants would be 200. (Factions) Sharp 20 sword and prot 20 Armour stacked 32 with 2 stacks of gapples and strentgh II pots lasting 6 minutes.

Why we should choose you : I think you should choose me because I am a kind owner who doesn't only care about money but the actual server and making the players enjoy the server and I can dedicate alot of my time on the server. I don't have any money in my paypal account so I can't buy a server, I would make a home-hosted one but the server would lag a lot and I wouldn't want that for players. Owning a server makes me very happy and nothing makes me happier then seeing other people happy. I am very mature and my grammar is pretty good, not that you need perfect grammar to own a server but there aren't many decent owners with good grammar and sometimes you can't understand a word they say for example "i nd 2 plz" and it's very hard to understand them. If something doesn't go the way it's meant to I wouldn't rage and blow up the server and get rid of it, I would continue no matter how long it takes.
01/25/2015 11:26 pm
hotlight1113
IGN: hotlight1112
Experience with servers:
Owner:(4)
Co-Owner: (3)
Head-Admin:(6)
Admin:(3)
Head-Mod:(2)
Mod: (5)
Helper: (4)
What will you do with it: I will probably startup a hub server or a prison server and invite my friends online.
Why we should choose you:
Because I will honor this server and keep it as my own I will help out players and make them happy and thats what I want.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome