1

Oobleck Mod

Bombmaster2001 •9/10/12 8:13 pm
•
723
•
9/16/2012 12:56 pm
Hey guys. I need one of you modders out there to help me make a mod. I have many ideas for it, and I need you guys to make it an actual mod. So here it is. (P.S. I know this goes under requests, but its so inactive there).



So, basically I had this idea for mod call, "Oobleck". What oobleck is is a mixture of Corn Starch, Water, and Green Colouring dye. It makes this half solid - half liquid material called Oobleck. The original idea for Oobleck comes from Dr. Seuss book called, "Oobleck". Duh. My idea is to import this idea into a mod.

1: So basically, oobleck will fall from the sky rarely, kind of like rain or snow, but in all biomes. And like snow, it leaves this small, green covering block on the ground. This block has properties that slow you down when you walk in it. Its texture is like green snow.

2: With a shovel, you can break this block and get an Oobleck ball. with 4 oobleck balls, you can make an Oobleck block. The oobleck block allows you to climb on it like it was a ladder.

3: Oobleck can also be crafted by putting a slime ball, a snow ball, and a water bucket in the crafting table. You get 9 oobleck when you do so.

4: You can throw oobleck like a snowball, but when it hits you it gives you slowness 2, because in theory the sticky-ness of the oobleck ball.

5: You can surround an iron helmet in oobleck to get an Oobleck helmet. This helmet has a lime green texture and, when you jump onto a block above you, it will stick you to it for a small period of time.

Well, those are my ideas for a mod. Hopefully one of you kind people can make this into a mod, and give me credit for the idea. I am more than willing to create the textures, by the way. Thanks for your time-

Holden Murphy.
Posted by
Bombmaster2001
Level 12 : Journeyman Modder
4

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

16

Bombmaster2001
• 09/16/2012 12:56 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Modder
Hope I can get this done...
1
Bombmaster2001
• 09/15/2012 3:35 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Modder
I already have a texture for it, but you can make one too. Its green and slimy, basically.
1
akvarista11
• 09/15/2012 2:46 pm
• Level 43 : Master Modder
can you give me desc of the block i can make the texture
1
Bombmaster2001
• 09/15/2012 12:01 am
• Level 12 : Journeyman Modder
Bump
1
Bombmaster2001
• 09/14/2012 8:43 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Modder
Thanks for the support everyone!
1
twoonetwo212
• 09/12/2012 6:10 pm
• Level 11 : Journeyman Modder
Oh, and I can make you the textures. Just add me on Skype so I can send them to you. I'm twoonetwo2121.
1
TehMinecraftHex
• 09/12/2012 6:08 pm
• Level 34 : Artisan Enderdragon
hmm, i think if you made this you would get some serious attention, i love the idea of this mod, i could help you with some but the only one i have NO idea at all how to do would be the helmet. contact me if you need help, good luck!
1
twoonetwo212
• 09/12/2012 6:01 pm
• Level 11 : Journeyman Modder
Good luck! The helmet is going to be the hardest to code.
1
Bombmaster2001
• 09/11/2012 10:32 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Modder
Well, I'm getting to work on it. Wish me luck.
1
twoonetwo212
• 09/10/2012 8:25 pm
• Level 11 : Journeyman Modder
Learn java. You'd get some attention for this.
1
Bombmaster2001
• 09/10/2012 8:30 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Modder
I'm taking online JAVA classes this year. I do hope I can eventually make this into a mod.
Oh, and props to my science teacher for telling me about Oobleck.
1
onepieceop101
• 09/10/2012 8:26 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Pirate
Well is not really java is eclipse
1
twoonetwo212
• 09/10/2012 8:54 pm
• Level 11 : Journeyman Modder
Eclipse is a program. Minecraft uses Java.
1
godguy78
• 09/10/2012 8:24 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Cake
im no modder or got any experiance but i'll give it a shot.
1
Downn
• 09/10/2012 8:17 pm
• Level 37 : Artisan Droid
Good idea for a mod :3
1
Bombmaster2001
• 09/10/2012 8:24 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Modder
Thanks. Know anyone who can make it?
1

Welcome