[Free] Professionally Designed Server Banners

Warlock315's Avatar Warlock31510/29/13 4:14 pm
1 emeralds 1.7k 40
10/30/2013 9:32 pm
ASF's Avatar ASF
Hi, I'm no longer taking any requests at the moment. For those who've made one already, you'll receive your banner within 1-2 days.

Thank you
Warlock315
Level 6 : Apprentice Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/30/2013 9:24 pm
Warlock315
I'm done taking requests at the moment, for those who've already made a request, expect your banner within 1-2 days (:
10/30/2013 9:32 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
Wow, you did just steal Sobrien's banner post, and changed some words.
You're a terrible person.
-Guide Voodoo doll tooltip
10/30/2013 9:01 pm
Level 29 : Expert Artist
SilverEyedLion
Oh, then may you please make it a non-gif then? Thank you.
10/30/2013 6:59 pm
ASF
Professional server banners... such as the one you have for your server?
If so, then no thanks.
10/30/2013 7:14 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
sobrien1195
He is a copy of my thread, if you're looking for a good looking, animated banner, for free visit the original shop I set up...

professional-minecraft-banners-t319562.html
10/30/2013 12:42 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragon
chino85364
Text: SourceCraft, Factions, PvP, Raid, Grief, 24/7, Drop Parties, Fun, MiniGames, 1.7.2

IP: 69.25.207.228

Colour: Make the font a bad sick looking blue .

Font: http://www.fontspace.com/nal/vermin-vibes-2-black

Images: Either this picture of Mesa http://i.imgur.com/YSEQo7Ph.jpgor extreme hills http://minecraft-seeds.net/images/seeds/images/432.jpg

Inspiration:
This a surprise for my friend. It's factions.

Additional info: with the text make it flash the different words that I put. Put your own touch into it too, do what looks best for it. Go all out and make it look sick. Don't just do what i told you add some . Please I'm not very good with ideas so add pics or whatever just to make it look amazing. Do what you'd like. You can add colors, images, or anything really. I just want it to look amazing.
10/30/2013 2:24 pm
Warlock315
Hi! As of now I'm only doing standard banners for free, I can totally make a GIF for you, just give me a message on skype: warlock3153 (:
10/30/2013 12:19 pm
Warlock315
Just an update, all my work done for people in this thread will be posted on my personal website "www.diamondgraphics.weebly.com" on the portfolio page (:
10/30/2013 11:24 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
Quanto__
Would you be willing to do server icons for the new 1.7 icon thing?
10/30/2013 11:02 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Minetraz
Text:Collocraft Survival
IP:37.59.161.65:25921
Colour:background black, text in white with features in green.With glowing white off the features or whatever looks best.
Font:whatever looks best
Inspiration:A survival server with an economy, mcmmo and grief prevention.
Additional info:
can it look a bit like this servers opening title bit (Non-GIF):
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/desolate-lands/
10/30/2013 12:39 pm
Warlock315
I'll get started on it! Add me on skype so I can send it to you.
10/30/2013 3:49 am
Level 23 : Expert Miner
Tsionic
Note: All text in brackets like "()" are to be considered comments, so don't actually include them.
Text: (Title) Clan RKS (Next line) Factions MCMMO PvP PvE RPG
IP: mc.clanrks.com
Colour: Reds, yellows and blacks
Font: Very rough, sketch sort of design, but ultimately up to you
Images: Background as a cave/cave floor, and a blood-splattered diamond sword leaning up against some stone
Inspiration: The server is a mix of RPG and Survival playstyles, with MobArenas and such, so if there is any part of the task that seems a bit questionable, try to base it off of one or more of these.
Additional info: Not really anything else to add but a HUGE thank you! People like you make the world a better place to be.

10/30/2013 3:09 am
Level 40 : Master Nether Knight
ServerOwer
Text:Kings_Craft
IP:82.96.119.61:25665
Colour:Rainbow
Font:Bold Green And Blue
Images:Factions,Survival,HungerGames,Factions,mcmmo,Skin Of My Player Daniel_davis123
Inspiration:None
Additional info:Make It Look Epic!
10/30/2013 12:51 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
lukejnorris
Your profile picture looks like it was made using FaceYourManga? If you're good at graphic design, why don't you try making your own avatar from scratch?
10/30/2013 10:49 am
Warlock315
It's not that I can't make a custom profile picture, it's that I'd rather use a manga...
10/30/2013 12:37 am
captainkurtly123
Hi, I've accepted your Skype request but you seem to be on DND xD
10/30/2013 12:31 pm
Warlock315
Whenever I'm workimg, I'm set to do not disturb, but send me a message and I'll reply!
10/30/2013 12:21 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Kingdoms of Erydol
Hi there! I own the server Kingdoms of Erydol, and we need a more professional banner to get an artistic appeal to the server on the advertisement sites. Thanks in advance, you rock.

As a reference point, here is an idea of what I want the banner to look like in essence.

This is just a reference point. I'm not saying I want you to copy the whole design of the banner.

Text: As the main eye-catcher, I want the server name, Kingdoms of Erydol, in bigger font size than the rest. I'd like there to be the server website and IP on a constant animation below/above/beside the server name, wherever you think looks best. The server website is Erydol.enjin.com.
I'd also like there to be a constant animation of sliding up and down of the different features of the server on the right, like the example I gave. The features I would like on the animation are as follows, : "Towny PvP", "Creative World!", "Donations!", "Economy!", "McMMO!", and "Jobs!".

IP: The server IP is 192.210.228.30.

Colour: I'd like the color of the server name, Kingdoms of Erydol, to be a dark green. The other text I would like a light-blue/aqua.

Font: For the font of the banner I would like it medieval themed, such as "Gothic" text that curls and loops, since it matches the server's theme.

Images: As the image on the background, I would like just a dull background, maybe metallic like the example. Something that makes the text really pop. Do with it what you think looks best.

Inspiration: The server started as a group of friends looking to have fun, and it has grown into much more. We all loved towny, and medieval times, so we figured why not make a server. We're very experiences and now we're looking to go to the big-time and we need a professional banner to catch the eye of the players.

Additional info: My skype name is professionalbrofessional. Just hit me up on there with a contact request. If the banner is done very professionally there could be a position for you on the server, if you want it. Thanks for your services, it means a lot!
10/30/2013 12:14 am
Level 31 : Artisan Geek
Z645
Text: Welcome to DreamCloud
IP: dreamcloud.no-ip.org
Colour: white, sky blue
Font: http://www.dafont.com/winterflakes.font
Images: http://www.clker.com/clipart-15302.html (for background)
Inspiration: for my old survival server i will be bringing back soon.
Additional info: N/a

My skype: Oblivion997
10/30/2013 12:26 pm
Warlock315
Thank you, I'll start working on it later this evening.
10/30/2013 12:25 pm
Warlock315
Thank you, I'll start working on it later this evening.
10/29/2013 11:59 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
is_there
Text: Creativity. Mcmmo. All blocks are 1 coin! Survival. Pvp. Hg
IP: 216.245.209.242:25566
Colour: All different professional looking colors of your choice.
Font: Your choice again.
Images: Maybe some modern mine craft houses. A sunset, or creative non mine craft images with flare.
Inspiration: Creativity! Make it artsy and not look like a 12 year olds paint banner :p
Additional info: Make me something cool, show off your skills here. Add me to skype Furufurupewpew.

Thanks. Is_there
10/29/2013 11:55 pm
Level 29 : Expert Artist
SilverEyedLion
This will be amazing if you can do this, sir.

Text: Gamerzpot, Factions, Minigames, PvE, PvP, mcMMO
IP: mc.gamerzpot.com
Colour: Whatever you feel is nice.
Font: Whatever you feel is nice.
Images: Try to use this picture if you can. http://gamerzpot.com/styles/xendisconne ... o/logo.png
Inspiration: This server has gone up once again. I want to attempt all that I can to help it rise up by making it look professional.
Additional info: I'd prefer it to be one of those GIF's that just flash the plugins one by one. Here's an example. http://www.minecraftserverfinder.com/up ... mezone.gif

Thanks in advance!
10/30/2013 12:17 pm
Warlock315
Hi! I'd be thrilled to make your server a banner, however I'm currently only making standard banners for free. If you'd like a GIF (flashing), please contact me on skype: warlock3153
10/29/2013 11:45 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Clutch2265
Text: SaturnGaming, Towny, MiniGames, Survival, Creative
IP: SaturnGaming.mcpro.co
Colour: whatever you think will look good
Font: whatever you think will look good
Inspiration: My Towny and minigame themed server
Additional info: I want it minecraft and space themed and if you can please make it flashing.

My Skype is Clutch2265

Can't wait to see it
10/29/2013 6:19 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
The Gaming Grunts
Hey. My server is getting ready for its Alpha release soon and I'd like a banner to help make the server a bit more attractive ( A server with some nice artwork looks a bit better than one without).

IP: Cannot give this out publicly, as the server hasn't been released yet. I can pm this to you. To anyone else reading this, I can also pm it to you if you're interested

Text: Project-X by The Gaming Grunts, [insert IP here], By Players for Players, 100% custom coded

Font: I'll leave it up to you. Don't want to restrict your creative abilities. Use whatever you think'll look the best

Color: My favorite color is blue, so I'd prefer some shade or multiple shades of it

Inspiration: The guts of the server is centered off of something that is similar in concept to Factions & Towny, but completely different. Something that cannot be found on any other server (I know this for a fact ).

Images: Again, I don't want to try to restrict your creativeness, so I'll let you use whatever you want to best represent the server. (I can whitelist you on it, so you can get a look around and gather ideas. Just pm me with your name )

Additional Info: Feel free to let your creativeness run wild I just want the banner to make the server stand out from the rest, but also be somewhat simple and not overly flashy, if you know what I mean

10/29/2013 6:23 pm
Warlock315
Sounds good, I'll get right on it as soon as you accept my skype request, so you can provide me with the IP (:
10/29/2013 4:47 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
lobkandl
[center]Text: [color=#FF0000]Ender[/color] [center]Prison[/center]
IP: 108.170.20.186:43067
Colour: Red/Grey/Black
Font: MidEvil
Inspiration: Swords and prison
Additional info: But Donations and make it circulate between the logo and some prison backgrounds with text about the server like it is 24/7 and it has donations and to show the Ip. also to swords on its side going diaginal to each other with Ender Prison In its colors under it and then have the ip under the name in white and give the ip a flash.
10/30/2013 10:54 am
Warlock315
As I mentioned before, I'm doing all non-GIF banners for free. Something more complex like this one, will have a price. Msg me on skype "warlock3153" and we can furthurly discuss this if you're interested.
10/29/2013 4:33 pm
Level 21 : Expert Button Pusher
HaloMrFrags
Text: GraffitiPvp
IP: hub.glowstonerealms.com then, use /server graffiti
Colour: Silver
Font: Skyrimy
Images: http://www.shapeways.com/model/531837/s ... kyrim.html
Inspiration: The sword from Skyrim!
Additional info: I would really enjoy this banner if you made it!

10/29/2013 4:27 pm
Level 27 : Expert Pirate
kirapwns
Can I see some of your past work?
10/29/2013 5:25 pm
Warlock315
I'll be able to show you a few of my previous banners over skype, but as I mentioned I'm doing this to build up my portfolio.
10/30/2013 12:53 am
Level 27 : Expert Pirate
kirapwns
Makes sense. A friend and I just started up our own freelance graphics design business and got some work, been trying to build up more of our portfolio too. If you ever want to share designs or talk graphics, let me know. I'll help in anyway possible.
10/30/2013 12:30 pm
Warlock315
I'm up for that, add me on skype and we can discuss graphics
10/29/2013 11:48 pm
ASF
Could you just show them on here?
You could put a huge watermark on it, and have sample text like "Enter Text Here".
Or just compress teh file.
10/30/2013 10:46 am
Warlock315
I have most of my work I've done in the past few days, posted on my website. www.diamondgraphics.weebly.com on the portfolio page.
10/30/2013 12:01 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Ninja
Vaderman24
I agree with magicman, as graphic artist myself, I can tell you this. You will definitely get better rep if you showed off some of your work in the thread, it's time consuming to add you on Skype, just to see an example of your work :/ but if you feel insecure about people stealing your work, I wouldn't worry about it
10/29/2013 4:22 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
RedTibbeh
Text: DawnBreakerRP

IP: DawnBreakerRP.mcserver.ws

Colour: Black and Gold

Font: Something Medieval?

Images: The sword shown on this wikia, if possible. http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dawnbreaker_(Skyrim)

Inspiration: The Dawnbreaker sword from Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Additional info: Skype - Tibiou4
10/29/2013 4:21 pm
captainkurtly123
Hiya!

Text: Qwerty Craft, factions, pvp, raiding
IP: (Don't want it there)
Colour: Red and Black (Text green)
Font: Big and easy to read
Inspiration: For my server that I'm currently working on
Additional info : Anything that you think looks better can be implements
I will give you credit everywhere I use it x)

If possible, flashing?
10/29/2013 6:02 pm
Warlock315
Hi there! I have your banner completed, add me on skype "warlock3153" so I can send it to you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome