Requesting a skin!

JustBlackness's Avatar JustBlackness5/24/18 11:51 am
1 emeralds 224 4
5/25/2018 2:53 pm
TsukiaKari's Avatar TsukiaKari
So, i'm kinda new so I honestly don't know how this works but...
I'm horrible at making skins and pretty bad at art, but I am good at creativity! I'm working on an OC but I need a skin in order to use her in role-plays or just as my main skin. I'll add some links and details below!

I'm well aware that this is something that would normally be hard to make, and I just thought that why not ask, even if nobody will make her.

Hair Color: http://hairfashionfun.blogspot.com/2013/05/red-blonde-and-black-hair.html

H
air length: Extra long, passing her torso a bit.
Straight, curly, etc: Her hair is wavy.
Hairstyle: Her hair stays down.
Bangs Style: Her bangs cover an eye completely and leaves the other eye visible.
Eye color: She has large black eyes.
Outfit: A grey/white sweater with a black skirt under it, the black skirt barely showing as the sweater hides the majority of it. Grey socks, her right leg has pink dots on the sock, and her left leg has yellow stripes on the sock. She has a black choker and 2 ear-rings per ear that's both black.
Skin Color: She's a tan kinda color, between brown and white.

I doubt somebody would take time from their day to make this, but if you do, I'm thankful. <3
JustBlackness
Level 1 : New Crafter