Requesting Building Commissions!

CubicsCreations's Avatar CubicsCreations3/4/13 12:21 am
1 emeralds 1.2k 1
9/5/2013 8:36 am
MysteryPvpGod's Avatar MysteryPvpGod
Hello there I am part of the Mithrintia (http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/mithrintia/) build team as well as a moderator on the Mithrintia server (play.mithrintia.net).
I currently really need commissions due to certain... personal issues that have arose so i need some extra income. I can build in any style you want me to and in any texture pack. I can do organics, structural and terraform. If you would like to see any of my work either PM me or send me a message on play.mithrintia.net. I will accept commissions as low as $10 as long as the size corresponds with the price. I would appreciate half pay half way through the build, as I have had someone steal my work and not pay me. Anyways please contact me if you or someone you know needs work done .
CubicsCreations
Level 1 : New Miner