RPG Skin Request

Xeios's Avatar Xeios4/5/16 3:39 pm
1 emeralds 145 2
4/5/2016 9:35 pm
Hedgehogs2931's Avatar Hedgehogs2931
So I've been asking around for a while, but haven't been able to find anyone to make me a particular skin.

He's a monk-type of a character, with long grey/pale blue robes that leave him mobile but safe from the elements. He's the type of guy to carry a long stick to hit people with.
He would have a skin tone somewhere between pale and tanned with an eye colour somewhere between blue and green. He would be bald (short hair, if you think it looks better) with a long, dark brown goatee, maybe even long enough to braid, idk. Between his robes, leggings, and boots you would see little of his skin aside from his face.
You could make his robes simple and clean, or you could have pockets, a scabbard, bags, etc along his waist to give the feeling that he's a traveler -- again, whatever you think looks best.

Basically, I don't really know or care specifically, if you want to do this you can have some freedom.

Anyhow, any attempt would be greatly appreciated. If you're interested, let me know.
If you want me to be even more specific I actually have a character sheet for him
Xeios
Level 6 : Apprentice Ranger