1

Server Gif [Willing To Pay]

killerbigmac •3/5/14 9:03 pm
•
197
•
3/9/2014 9:19 pm
Hello guys! I need a Gif banner for my server! What I would like on it is the name: DC Warfare always on it then cycling through: Guns! Mass PvP! Warfare! 24/7! 184.164.151.82:26185
I am willing to pay for it, just post it below and I will select the one I like! [I can pay you through PayPal OR a Server Rank]
Posted by
killerbigmac
Level 11 : Journeyman Artist
18

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

Xecro
• 03/09/2014 9:19 pm
• Level 21 : Expert Architect
Add me at Jay-z-zhu (globe picture and in US)
1
BakerBuilder
• 03/07/2014 7:49 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Would love to help you. SKYPE: live:Baker_188
1
Maximanders
• 03/06/2014 4:33 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
PM'ed you.
1

Welcome