1
Skin needed!
I need a skin for my youtube videos, I haven't started recording because of this so I need one....
Here is my form for it.
Gender: Female
Hair: Black with blue streaks (long)
Shirt: Black short sleeve
Pants: Shorts, denim (pale!)
Shoes: black and white?
Extras: Daises in my hair?
Thank you, can I please have this made as soon as possible because I am planning to record today.
Here is my form for it.
Gender: Female
Hair: Black with blue streaks (long)
Shirt: Black short sleeve
Pants: Shorts, denim (pale!)
Shoes: black and white?
Extras: Daises in my hair?
Thank you, can I please have this made as soon as possible because I am planning to record today.
3
Uh, sure Brohman. Why not? Just send me a PM or something.
Oh, Crackerjack Could you maybe make a skin for me 2?
That would've been awesome
That would've been awesome
Here we go. This was a lot of fun putting together. I hope you like bangs! The flower and more hair streaks in the back are totally there, Trust me! The huge boots look a little iffy, but in my mind I was going for black leather, big brass grommets, and a white tongue that doesn't match anything for a punk rock look. Also, I'm just assuming caucasian. Tweaking anything will only take a second, so lemme know if you'd like any changes!


Edit: Updated version! Missed a few things in the first pass. There are now eye highlights and that shadow above the boot that looked totally weird is fixed. Definitely try this 'un instead:


Edit: Updated version! Missed a few things in the first pass. There are now eye highlights and that shadow above the boot that looked totally weird is fixed. Definitely try this 'un instead:
