1

My Skin Request

04paynea •10/23/12 5:45 pm
•
233
•
10/5/2013 3:31 pm
I'm From an RP sever and i need a skin for the goddess of it.

She has:
• Long Silver Hair
• Blue Eyes
• A Snow White Dress with Gold Seeming (I Know White its hard to pull off, but please try)

If someone could make a skin for me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Alec Payne, 04paynea
Posted by
04paynea
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

sen2311
• 10/05/2013 3:31 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Taco
I'll try
1
04paynea
• 10/05/2013 3:27 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
dead post, plz delete
1
LadyCinder
• 08/24/2013 8:27 pm
• Level 22 : Expert Archer
Done diamond pls
1
LadyCinder
• 08/24/2013 6:56 pm
• Level 22 : Expert Archer
working on it now.. no clue what this will look like without pic haha
1

Welcome