1

Skin Request

WolfieDoggy •12/21/12 11:45 pm
•
499
•
12/24/2012 8:47 pm
Request: Wolf/Dog Girl.
Desc:Blue eyes, white fur, (I would Prefer gray for the tail and ears with a darker gray for an outline.) and make the tail kind of puffy with a line of dark gray? XD
Click to reveal

Thanks!
-WolfieDoggy
If anyone could make this i would be very appreciative.
REWARD: I Will Subscribe, Diamond, and Fav..
Posted by
WolfieDoggy
Level 16 : Journeyman Explorer
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

HerobrinesNitmr
• 12/24/2012 8:47 pm
• Level 15 : Journeyman Dragon
done going to upload it in skin area as "wolfy the wolf"
1
HerobrinesNitmr
• 12/24/2012 8:38 pm
• Level 15 : Journeyman Dragon
ill try it give me some time to make it k?
1
WolfieDoggy
• 12/23/2012 11:51 am
• Level 16 : Journeyman Explorer
Bump..
1
WolfieDoggy
• 12/22/2012 10:51 am
• Level 16 : Journeyman Explorer
Anyone? Wow.. XD I'm really gonna need this skin soon.. so if someone can make a pretty simple skin matching the desc it would be nice..

Anyway thanks if anyone will try!
-WolfieDoggy
1

Welcome