1

DM Skin Request

MaximusDoobius •6/5/13 7:30 am
•
990
•
6/26/2013 7:34 pm
Hey, i love your style of skinning and just wanted to know if i could request a skin?
I would like to request Dante from the new DMC.
REFERENCE PICTURES BELOW.

The first reference picture is for a better look at the body itself.
I would like to request though that the face be based off of this one though?

If you want an even better look or if you would rather make one of his different costumes.
I would be quite happy though if you could make the face first and possibly send me that to download aswell so i could edit and put custom clothes on? Thanks in advance.
(Apologies if you don'T take requests)
NOTE: I have sent this to several skinners incase some do not do requests.
Posted by
MaximusDoobius
Level 25 : Expert Prince
64

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

8

SkullHunter8000
• 06/26/2013 7:34 pm
• Level 37 : Artisan Skinner
1
SkullHunter8000
• 06/26/2013 5:49 pm
• Level 37 : Artisan Skinner
This is kind of late but I will work on this skin anyway
1
BronzeOwl
• 06/16/2013 12:01 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
1
BronzeOwl
• 06/13/2013 9:15 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
I think I can get this one. Sorry, I've been busy with school, but it's over now!
Your skin will be coming soon!
1
Silfeon
• 06/07/2013 11:17 pm
• Level 50 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
I can do it if you like
1
BronzeOwl
• 06/07/2013 10:40 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
I could have a try at this, is there a certain time you'd like this done by?
1
MaximusDoobius
• 06/05/2013 7:31 am
• Level 25 : Expert Prince
Either way the face is my Avatar / Profile Picture just incase.
1
MaximusDoobius
• 06/05/2013 7:31 am
• Level 25 : Expert Prince
Just realised the face is kinda cut out of the 2nd Picture due to gigantic size
1

Welcome