1
Skin Request
Hey guys I would like a skin that is shaded. Looks something like HD or HQ .. A HD Hoodie Skin. Like a hoodie with good shading and it looks realistic.. (Anything is possible) HD as in good shading and stuff not that kind of "High Definition" i know HD are not compatible with minecraft so yeah I understand. I've been playing minecraft for some time and I haven't find any skin that I love. So if anyone of you are a good skinner and you are good in shading then please create one for me. private message me if you are done with the skin. Because I don't want anyone to use it just me..
Details (or whatever you called it)
Gender : Male
Skin Color : White or Peach
Eyes : Dark Blue
Hair : Black (with shading)
Hoodie Colour : Red or Green Or Blue (with shading)
Pants : Blue Jeans or something (with shading)
Shoes : Brown or Black (with shading)
*Note please make it look realistic*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another Skin : (adventure)
Skin Color : Any color that looks nice with the person
Hair : Brown (with shading)
Eyes : Dark Blue or Dark Brown
Beard : any color that looks nice with the person
Shirt : Maybe similar like Paulsoaresjr or Indiana Jones.
Pants : Any color that looks nice with the person
Shoes ; Brown or Light Brown
*Note please make it look realistic*
Private Message if you are done with it and send me the link by private messaging me.
Details (or whatever you called it)
Gender : Male
Skin Color : White or Peach
Eyes : Dark Blue
Hair : Black (with shading)
Hoodie Colour : Red or Green Or Blue (with shading)
Pants : Blue Jeans or something (with shading)
Shoes : Brown or Black (with shading)
*Note please make it look realistic*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another Skin : (adventure)
Skin Color : Any color that looks nice with the person
Hair : Brown (with shading)
Eyes : Dark Blue or Dark Brown
Beard : any color that looks nice with the person
Shirt : Maybe similar like Paulsoaresjr or Indiana Jones.
Pants : Any color that looks nice with the person
Shoes ; Brown or Light Brown
*Note please make it look realistic*
Private Message if you are done with it and send me the link by private messaging me.
8
You still breed it? I can try, though it is hard to make anything Minecraft realistic.
Moved to requests.
Please post your threads in the correct section.
Please post your threads in the correct section.
Looks like no one is going to make one, sorry. :/
If I was a skinner, I would maybe made it for you.
If I was a skinner, I would maybe made it for you.
Anyone?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!!
Alright I made it! now time to figure out how to send it to you...
Some parts are not coloured.. Such as "Leg Inner" or whatever you called it.
okay
Is it completed ?
