1

Skin request

Osixis •4/27/14 4:58 am
•
379
•
4/27/2014 2:35 pm
Hey, Osixis here and i have been wanting a unique skin for a while and i was wondering if anyone would be able to make one for me?

I anything to do with space and fantasy so i was wondering if someone could make a skin that incorporates those themes?

Help would be much appreciated
Posted by
Osixis
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

Zatharel
• 04/27/2014 2:35 pm
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
Moved to Requests.
1
TheManFromLolliLand
• 04/27/2014 10:49 am
• Level 32 : Artisan Skinner
I took a few minutes to think of an idea.. and probably made one of the best skins ive ever made:

Here ya go:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/per ... und-table/
1
Eilz04
• 04/27/2014 8:36 am
• Level 1 : New Crafter
Just as another option i will make one
1
546a1
• 04/27/2014 7:30 am
• Level 7 : Apprentice Network
I'll go try and make one right now.
Finished with the torso.
Now the arms....
Almost done.....
Wait, failed upload...
Done! I'm posting it here and the skin section as 'creeper space guy'
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/spa ... commander/ Here it is instead.
1
Eilz04
• 04/27/2014 7:24 am
• Level 1 : New Crafter
Hey i could help but I need a more detailed idea of what you would like PM me if you want.
1

Welcome