1

Skin request

Gabs •10/19/14 11:52 am
•
482
•
10/21/2014 7:26 am
Hey guys im here today to ask you something
If you guys could do a skin that looks like this image: http://akatsukiman.deviantart.com/art/N ... -462314375
If you can please put the link in this forum
Posted by
Gabs
Level 1 : New Network
5

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

9

FlintBucketStudio
• 10/21/2014 7:26 am
• Level 17 : Journeyman Mountaineer
trivial03 only bump once every 24 hours
1
Gabs
• 10/21/2014 5:44 am
• Level 1 : New Network
bump
1
Gabs
• 10/20/2014 4:03 am
• Level 1 : New Network
bump
1
Alex9529
• 10/19/2014 10:32 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
how do I post my skin Because I 'am new to the website ?
1
Blobfish
• 10/21/2014 7:22 am
• Level 27 : Expert Fish
click on skins then click post your skin
1
TheCreeperQueen
• 10/19/2014 5:27 pm
• Level 32 : Artisan Grump
Maybe.
1
-Mage-
• 10/19/2014 5:27 pm
• Level 42 : Master Fox
Weee! I can try! It might take a week or so, hope you don't mind waiting. :3
It looks pretty basic, so I'm sure I can do it.
I've been super busy, but a week is all I need. C:
1
BonzoDoot
• 10/19/2014 12:05 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Nerd
Trivial03Hey guys im here today to ask you something
If you guys could do a skin that looks like this image: http://akatsukiman.deviantart.com/art/N ... -462314375
If you can please put the link in this forum


NVM, it failed.
1
BonzoDoot
• 10/19/2014 11:53 am
• Level 20 : Expert Nerd
I'll try.
1

Welcome