Skin Request.

Corcustos's Avatar Corcustos3/2/15 5:46 pm
1 emeralds 90
Well hello there PMC. I've been wanting a new skin lately and have a design in mind, but nobody seems to able to make what I want. I have a high standard for skins... I've struck out on other websites, and even the other popular Minecraft website. You know, that one. I was hoping that someone here would be generous enough to forge me this skin that I want. I can give slightly specific details on it as well. If you are willing to do this for me just leave a comment please. Now, on to the details. The design I have in mind is very simple. If you cannot do this though simply do not comment. Thanks.

Skin Color: Slightly Tanned
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Hair Style: Slightly short, but not "steve" short. Little longer than that.
Torsot: Just a simple black muscle shirt.
Pants: Dark Blue Jeans with grey shoes.
Accessories: Black Fedora with a white stripe, Black/Grey Shades, and a dark red do-rag on the mouth (You know, those things that gangster wear on their faces in GTA).
Shading Style: Either highly shaded, or simplistic. But not so simplistic to where it looks completely blocky.
Eyes: Doesn't really matter.
Additional Details. I'd just rather you follow this and do your best please Feel free to add extra details such as 1.8 features or surprises to make it look better.

As stated above, I haven't yet seen anything that suits me and my standards. I hope I can find something here.... Thanks to all that are willing and actually read this. I hope to see something here. Thanks,

~Terabyte
Corcustos
Level 37 : Artisan Grump