1

Skin Request

anakhsilver •4/2/16 9:25 pm
•
446
•
5/9/2016 11:25 am
I'd like a skin modeled after this character. I've provided some images of her. I'd really like to look like my new favorite Vocaloid... I'm not really picky about much of anything, so much as I'd just like to run around as Stardust.
Posted by
anakhsilver
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

Barmasets
• 05/09/2016 11:25 am
• Level 50 : Grandmaster Goblin
BADABOOM it's done. here ya go

Legend of Zelda's Protagonist:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/stardust-vocaloid/
1
Barmasets
• 05/09/2016 9:57 am
• Level 50 : Grandmaster Goblin
1
anakhsilver
• 04/19/2016 3:04 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Bump? :3
1
BiggestKirbyFan
• 04/03/2016 12:22 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
anakhsilverI'd like a skin modeled after this character. I've provided some images of her. I'd really like to look like my new favorite Vocaloid... I'm not really picky about much of anything, so much as I'd just like to run around as Stardust.


I second this, I want a Stardust skin as well (Stardust is my favourite vocaloid too! )
1

Welcome