Skin Request

Kruly's Avatar Kruly7/31/16 8:27 pm
1 emeralds 329 3
7/31/2016 11:15 pm
11thShadowDragon's Avatar 11thShadowDragon
Hello to anyone who is reading this I have a skin request. I`m looking for someone to make a skin of saegusa mayumi from the irregular at magic high. I would like the skin to fit a alex model if at all possible.

Here is a reference for the character ^~^

For whoever reads this and is able to do it thank you so much~
Kruly
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2016 11:15 pm
Level 29 : Expert Mage
11thShadowDragon
Alright! I'm glad I can be of service. Even if I can't get help on my post, I can still help someone on theirs!
07/31/2016 10:29 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Kruly
The style of skins you make will work just perfectly and its perfectly okay if you are not able to make it with a alex model. Feel free to take as much time as you need, I never like to rush people whenever they work on something. ^~^
07/31/2016 9:58 pm
Level 29 : Expert Mage
11thShadowDragon
I think I might be able to make a skin like this, however you should probably check out the style of skins I make before you decide if you'd like me to do one. If you do decide you'd like me to do one, it's completely free. It may take a few days depending on how busy I am, and how much trouble I have with the skin. I may not be able to make it an Alex model skin, since I use browser skin editors which don't seem to HAVE Alex model option. (It annoys me to no end, but I might be able to find a new one that does the Alex model.)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome