Hi guys!
I'm ZeBrABG and I am from Bulgaria.
Months ago I paid for spawn (by Creeper_World). When he gave me the spawn the server was turned off and now I am selling it. When someone buy it I will remove this.
Spawn: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... ons-spawn/
To purchase this spawn or learn more, add me on Skype at bsmpvp.support ! Looking forward to providing a high potential server with this tool that it needs to succeed.
I'm ZeBrABG and I am from Bulgaria.
Months ago I paid for spawn (by Creeper_World). When he gave me the spawn the server was turned off and now I am selling it. When someone buy it I will remove this.
Spawn: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... ons-spawn/
To purchase this spawn or learn more, add me on Skype at bsmpvp.support ! Looking forward to providing a high potential server with this tool that it needs to succeed.
4
Wait what?
Selling a spawn?
In a game?
That you could easily go in the interwebs and find a FREE spawn?
Selling a spawn?
In a game?
That you could easily go in the interwebs and find a FREE spawn?
LOGIC WITH A T!111!!!1!!
Selling items, such as spawns is against the rules.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/rules/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/rules/
^ Locked.
