Taking skin requests

ChiTiger's Avatar ChiTiger5/6/12 10:24 pm
1 emeralds 133 1
5/6/2012 10:36 pm
anonpmc408822's Avatar anonpmc408822
if they are reasonable i will see if i can do it this week and if theirs something you want changed after I'm done just let me know and ill do it be sure to provide a source image with the request so i know what to make to see my best ones look at my planet mine craft account  www.planetminecraft.com/member/chitiger1337
As long as their is enought pixels I should be able to do it and if it needs a mod be sure to link to mod so I could make it for you

Rules:
No nudity
Nothing unreasonable without linking a mod that makes it possible ( the mod has to be conpadable with a Mac)
Give a good source pic or a really good explanion with lots of detail (ex.  A tan man with a black suit a top hat green eyes brown hair ect. )
Constructive criticism only on the skin when its done if you want it changed (so don't say stuff like it looks stupid say stuff like add a bit more shading to the suit and hair or a part is colored incorrectly) I'm doing this cause I'm nice
And lastly NO Capes  Do you remember Thunderhead? Tall, storm powers? Nice man, good with kids. November 15th of '58! All was well, another day saved, when... his cape snagged on a missile fin!  Stratogale! April 23rd, '57! Cape caught in a jet turbine! Metaman, express elevator! Dynaguy, snagged on takeoff! Splashdown, sucked into a vortex! No Capes! (also because I'm awfully bad at making them)
I will be doing this until Saturday and depending on if I make it 2 round 2 on the skinning tournament If I don't make it I'll take a break from skinning and stuff
(I might not be able to do all request but I will try)
ChiTiger
Level 35 : Artisan Unicorn