1

-=[ JoFF's Skin Shop ]=- [Closed]

JoFF93 •5/25/12 5:51 pm
•
2.7k
•
9/17/2012 3:16 pm
JoFF's Skin Shop

Hey guys !

I'm starting to get out of ideas for my skins, so I though it would be nice to take some requests!

You're searching for a cool skin with nice details ? You want to give some work to a little Frenchie without any skin idea ?
I'm HERE for YOU

I won't make all of the requests ! I will only make skins that are :
- Original
- Not too simple or generic
- Not so much done already on PMC
- Respecting all of the PMC rules
- AND I WON'T MAKE ANY "DJ TEEN"
You can give a picture of what you want if it's very precise, I'd even say I'd prefer

I don't demand any reward
Buuuuuuut I have to say that diamonds, faves and subscriptions make me very happy ^^'
However the most important is commenting : telling me what's good, what's bad, what I can imporove, seriously please give your opinion

Here we goOoOo
Posted by
JoFF93
Level 48 : Master Batman
97

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

54

JoFF93
• 09/17/2012 3:16 pm
• Level 48 : Master Batman
Skin Shop is closed :/

And this roster is tooooo big...
Moreover I don't find Tekken characters very charismatic... Of in the first game they were all awesome, but as the time passed, they added so many useless characters, with no personnality at all u.u

(My opinion, of course ^^')
1
MC_MetaKnight
• 09/16/2012 8:00 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Hey JoFF you should make the whole Tekken Tag 2 people :3

I want to see if someone will really do it
1
JoFF93
• 06/25/2012 11:37 am
• Level 48 : Master Batman
MergedRaptor29Can you please make this into a skin?
Click to reveal

Here's your skin !
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/uncle-pedobear/
1
Robino18
• 06/21/2012 10:03 am
• Level 46 : Master Taco
Can you make Sergio Aguero (Soccerplayer) from Manchester City?
1
JoFF93
• 06/21/2012 1:15 pm
• Level 48 : Master Batman
Right now the skin shop is closed
And I don't think I'll re-open it one day...
1
JoFF93
• 06/15/2012 8:24 am
• Level 48 : Master Batman
Swedish PigHey Mind making a Cristiano Ronaldo Skin? Here is a picture i no there are some out there but i think you could make one better.

Your skin is here !
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/cri ... al-outfit/
Yeah I uploaded this one quicker because there is the european soccer cup right now ^^'
Hope you like !
1
JoFF93
• 06/12/2012 12:02 pm
• Level 48 : Master Batman
LukeBaxter77Can you make Trilby from either 5 days a stranger or Trilbys notes?

Your skin is finally uploaded ^^
Here : http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/try ... bys-notes/
1
Chicken_Surge
• 06/11/2012 2:30 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Pokémon
Alright as seen on my skins, I would like you to make Terry McGinnis aka Batman Beyond. I would like you to start by downloading, and editing my Terry McGinnis skin. Editing i would like (Shading like King Triton - The Little Mermaid, your earlier made skin i want the same muscle view on Terry McGinnis as on King Triton - The Little Mermaid. Pics here €¤¤¤¤§◊≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡> http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/7982/b ... ginnis.jpg and http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5610 ... beyond.jpg. That should be helpful enough thanks bro.
1
JoFF93
• 06/11/2012 2:49 pm
• Level 48 : Master Batman
Very detailled request x)
Strange to see someone asking for a skin he has already done himself O.O

Well, I didn't know this Batman, but good idea, i'll do it



TO EVERYONE THAT ASKED ME FOR A SKIN
Most of the skins are done, I just like to wait a little between each skin I upload
Sorry I can understand if you feel some... frustration ^^'

In order not to aggravate this lateness, the Skin Shop is closed
Until every skin asked is uploaded
Sorry bros But I quickly received a very lot of requests
Every skin asked before the shop opens again won't be made
1
JoFF93
• 06/11/2012 11:02 am
• Level 48 : Master Batman
Swedish PigHey Mind making a Cristiano Ronaldo Skin? Here is a picture i no there are some out there but i think you could make one better.

Indeed there's no very detailled skin for him
I'll do it

Any suggestion for the outfit ?
I would prefer the Portuguese one
1
Swedish Pig
• 06/10/2012 6:00 pm
• Level 21 : Expert Taco
Hey Mind making a Cristiano Ronaldo Skin? Here is a picture i no there are some out there but i think you could make one better.
1
JoFF93
• 06/08/2012 12:14 pm
• Level 48 : Master Batman
burger1018Can you please make my skin darker? I would like the dog to be brown, not blond.

JoFF93As you see, I put a lighter coulour than what you wanted. Honnestly, after some tests, this colour is much better.

Holy crap >.<
Well, I'll make it darker and send it to you by PM, since i think this lighter colour is better, like I said

jon12ohey man. any chance that you would want to team up with me and start a new skin shop?

Huh, how would it work ? O.o
I don't see how a skin could be done by 2 persons
By the way, I don't have any problem with my shop, what would it give me more ?
Buuuut I like your skins ^^

MergedRaptor29Can you please make this into a skin?

Good idea, it could be fun ^^
I'll do it
1
MergedRaptor29
• 06/08/2012 12:47 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Can you please make this into a skin?
1
jon12o
• 06/07/2012 10:41 pm
• Level 28 : Expert Skinner
hey man. any chance that you would want to team up with me and start a new skin shop?
1
Kovren
• 06/07/2012 10:40 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Lumberjack
Can you please make my skin darker? I would like the dog to be brown, not blond.
1
JoFF93
• 06/07/2012 12:33 pm
• Level 48 : Master Batman
Indeed I love making videogames skins
You probably saw I started my making a lot of MK skins, which are my favourites ^^

Jin Kazama is a good idea, to be honest I already though about it
But I saw he was very skinned yet :/ That's why I didn' make it
I don't really know if I'll do it...

Well... I 'll make Jin Kazama if someone else asks for it too ! I promise
1
KevanH
• 06/07/2012 12:02 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
No problem, Nah I can do them myself I designed a few skins myself and my own I just wanted to see if someone could do their own designs but that's cool BUT if you're interested in doing video game characters... If I may. Are you up for trying to do Jin Kazama from Tekken 6 (suit). Fml It won't let me upload/attatch or whatever so... Basically if you want an idea google image Jin kazama and look for him standing with his suit on from Tekken 6 I see you've done Armour King or Armor.. American/English spelling is different so whatever you prefer.
1
JoFF93
• 06/06/2012 4:31 am
• Level 48 : Master Batman
burger1018Hello, sir. I would like a dog with socks(White ones!) and a green hoodie, please. Please PM me when you may be finished. I also want the dog to be brown with darker ears,a short tail pointing down, and the type is like a golden retriever but brown. It's tongue is sticking out. No drool at all!!

I uploaded your skin !
I'm sorry, some details you asked aren't done...
As you see, I put a lighter coulour than what you wanted. Honnestly, after some tests, this colour is much better. A tail pointing down would just be awful (I tested too), a nice tail is drawn on the back but it was impossible because of the hoodie. And finally a tongue was too difficult to make...
BUT... Little surprise, I made the mouth moving !
I hope you'll like
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/hod ... ing-mouth/

[Edit] DAAAAAAAM !
Since I uploaded this skin, iRilo subscribed to me !!
1
JoFF93
• 06/04/2012 2:37 pm
• Level 48 : Master Batman
Crazy_RobotThing Thanks But now can you make him again in shorts that covers the leg braces and a tshirt (black) that says what with a ? mark under it with skull on the back with blue flames coming out?

I don't really think writing "What ?" is possible...
I'll give it a try, but honestly I don't think I can

TomskiddleCould you do me an airship pilot with goggles and cap. I will sub fave and diamond lots of your stuff.

Mmmmh... That could be great
But I'm not sure I rzally see what it looks like
Could you give a picture ?
1
Tomskiddle
• 06/04/2012 2:30 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Pirate
Could you do me an airship pilot with goggles and cap. I will sub fave and diamond lots of your stuff.
1
Crazy_RobotThing
• 06/03/2012 6:21 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Narwhal
JoFF93Here's the Steve Austin skin !
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/sto ... ve-austin/

longgirlsCould you do this her name is Risa HawkEye From FMA

Good idea, no problem

Almost every skins asked are done, I'll upload them 2-3 days by 2-3 days, I already explained why. Thanks for waiting !

Thanks But now can you make him again in shorts that covers the leg braces and a tshirt (black) that says what with a ? mark under it with skull on the back with blue flames coming out?
1
JoFF93
• 06/03/2012 3:28 pm
• Level 48 : Master Batman
Here's the Steve Austin skin !
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/sto ... ve-austin/

longgirlsCould you do this her name is Risa HawkEye From FMA

Good idea, no problem

Almost every skins asked are done, I'll upload them 2-3 days by 2-3 days, I already explained why. Thanks for waiting !
1
Kovren
• 06/01/2012 7:24 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Lumberjack
BTW, I made the request more detailed.
1
JoFF93
• 06/01/2012 4:23 pm
• Level 48 : Master Batman
Whoop, missed some suggestions ^^'

KevanHIt would be cool if you could try make a skin of me but maybe pimp it up a bit for example either zombie my guy out or give him some new stuff like a set of armour or something epic http://www.youtube.com/CookieSwaggSquad - to get an idea... (i'm the one with the superman T-shirt on)

This is too generic... Right now I've got a looot of requests so I don't feel like imagining myself what I could do with it... Sorry bro :/

EpicFaceIsEpicCould you make a Bec noir with the Sword straped to its back and Buckets straped around its waist?

You asked the same skin to my friend Slipknotica ! It was a good idea but I wiil let him do the skin, he was asked first ^^'

(By the way, nice to see there're cool characters with French name ^^)

Crazy_RobotThingare you working on "Stone Cold"?

Since it is the first request, I started by Stone Cold
He's almost done, there's just some shading to ass on some parts
Anyway, even if I finish it soon, I'll submit it in two or 3 days
I don't want to be uploading tons of skins everday and seem like these awful skinners that just want to get experience with a loooooot of skin
Moreover you'll feel some... desire :p
1
EpicFaceIsEpic
• 06/01/2012 1:50 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Okay =3
1
KevanH
• 06/01/2012 1:37 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
It would be cool if you could try make a skin of me but maybe pimp it up a bit for example either zombie my guy out or give him some new stuff like a set of armour or something epic www.youtube.com/CookieSwaggSquad - to get an idea... (i'm the one with the superman T-shirt on)
1
irongear
• 06/01/2012 1:33 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
make a skin of serious sam please thx
1
JoFF93
• 06/19/2012 4:20 pm
• Level 48 : Master Batman
Skin finished and uploaded
Find it here :
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/ser ... m-1029502/
1
JoFF93
• 06/01/2012 2:06 pm
• Level 48 : Master Batman
Now I've got a lot of work but this is also a good idea
Thanks for the suggestion but you'll have to wait a litlle ^^'
1
Crazy_RobotThing
• 06/01/2012 2:11 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Narwhal
are you working on "Stone Cold"?
1
JoFF93
• 06/01/2012 1:22 pm
• Level 48 : Master Batman
Lots of requests ! You're making me happy

Crazy_RobotThing"Stone Cold" Steve Austin

Good idea, moreover there's not so much skins of him

burger1018Hello, sir. I would like a dog with socks(White ones!) and a green hoodie, please.

I should admit that forst it seemed very stupid x)
But finally, this could be very original !
Since I don't really have special skins like this, I'll make it too

toirincould you make a death company marine from warhammer 40k?

Don't know at hall what it is, but I searched some pictures, seems interesting
It would be great if you could give me a picture, in order to be sure

LukeBaxter77Can you make Trilby from either 5 days a stranger or Trilbys notes?

Don't know at all but but he's so good-looking

Well, let me one or two weeks to make everything, I've some exams the next month...
Don't worry if it takes me more time
1
LukeBaxter77
• 06/01/2012 12:54 pm
• Level 32 : Artisan Goblin
Can you make Trilby from either 5 days a stranger or Trilbys notes?

1
toirin
• 06/01/2012 12:49 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
could you make a death company marine from warhammer 40k?
1
Kovren
• 06/01/2012 12:41 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Lumberjack
Hello, sir. I would like a dog with socks(White ones!) and a green hoodie, please. Please PM me when you may be finished. I also want the dog to be brown with darker ears,a short tail pointing down, and the type is like a golden retriever but brown. It's tongue is sticking out. No drool at all!!
1
Crazy_RobotThing
• 05/31/2012 3:28 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Narwhal
make plz?
1
Crazy_RobotThing
• 06/01/2012 12:34 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Narwhal
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin is his name
1
JoFF93
• 05/31/2012 3:19 pm
• Level 48 : Master Batman
I made the famous pirate ^^'

Here it is !
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/bla ... te-950736/
Hope you'll like
1
JoFF93
• 05/30/2012 4:19 am
• Level 48 : Master Batman
Good idea !
I already made a pirate skin, but it was a request
So there were some elements I wanted to change, in order to make the skin look cooler

Blackbeard could be awesome, I'll give it a try

But... I was wondering
Do you mean the famous pirate that really existed ?
Or the One Piece character ?
Or the Pirate or the Caribbean character ?
Or someone else...?
1
mulhall
• 05/29/2012 4:53 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
could u make blackbeard
1
mulhall
• 05/29/2012 4:43 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
could u make blackbeard the pirate
1
JoFF93
• 05/29/2012 3:18 pm
• Level 48 : Master Batman
No one else for a request ?
1
Lunalovegood7
• 05/27/2012 8:11 pm
• Level 31 : Artisan Blockhead
Thanks!! it's AMAZING! nanananananana
1
JoFF93
• 05/26/2012 7:13 pm
• Level 48 : Master Batman
Lunalovegood7Barbra gordon a.k.a batgirl i never see any skins of her the one i saw wasn't very good

Your skin is here !
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/5513/batgirly.png
Thanks again for this suggestion
Your request gave me A COMMENT FROM LEBROHAM ! Hell yeah !!
I hope this skin is just like you wanted

TheUsergamerHeres what i want starting with the face down.
Same skin, eye and hair color as my profile picture.
tux with a fancy look to it, i prefer black.
Pants with the same look and following design with nice shoes.
Also musical notes as the theme on the arms legs or where you think best. =D

I PM'd you
For this skin, it's a bit... "special"
1
JoFF93
• 05/25/2012 8:15 pm
• Level 48 : Master Batman
M4GIK_MONSTERCould i get Donald Duck and when your done could you Pm me it cos ill forget you made it and stuff cos i have to go off in like 1hour heres a pick of him

Donald was already done by awesome skinners :
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/don ... lt-disney/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/donald-duck-833196/
I'm sorry but I couldn't do better :/
1
Lunalovegood7
• 05/25/2012 8:12 pm
• Level 31 : Artisan Blockhead
A lot of versions do the black suit and cape but to be honest i perfer blue becuase it makes her look less dark more "Barbra" know what i mean? and i sure understand the shading black is really hard! i also understand capes being hard...maybe you could look at how other people did them? i found it helpful
1
M4GIK_MONSTER
• 05/25/2012 8:08 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Could i get Donald Duck and when your done could you Pm me it cos ill forget you made it and stuff cos i have to go off in like 1hour heres a pick of him
Click to reveal
Heres a link to a picture because it wont let me upload one http://clipart.toonarific.com/data/medi ... ald011.gif
1
JoFF93
• 05/25/2012 7:58 pm
• Level 48 : Master Batman
Lunalovegood7Barbra gordon a.k.a batgirl i never see any skins of her the one i saw wasn't very good

I started the skin, now I'm shading
But the colors are very very dark, I'm doing my best but this doesn't allow me to put so much contrast between every colors :/
So I'm not sure I'll be able to put this strange cape, its colors looks too much like the color of the body
Moreover... I think this blue/black is strange, why is this cape blue/black and not just simply black like the whole body ??! T_T

Anyway, I'll do it the most evocative possible, the cape is not the most important ^^'
Don't worry, you'll can recognize Batgirl !

TheUsergamerHeres what i want starting with the face down.
Same skin, eye and hair color as my profile picture.
tux with a fancy look to it, i prefer black.
Pants with the same look and following design with nice shoes.
Also musical notes as the theme on the arms legs or where you think best. =D

Hum... Not very sure I understood perfectly (remember I'm French T_T)
I understood something, but it looks... strange O.o
So you want a... normal guy, wearing a black smoking, and with musical notes on arms or legs O.o
Not very usual with the musical notes x)
1
TheUsergamer
• 05/25/2012 6:19 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Heres what i want starting with the face down.
Same skin, eye and hair color as my profile picture.
tux with a fancy look to it, i prefer black.
Pants with the same look and following design with nice shoes.
Also musical notes as the theme on the arms legs or where you think best. =D
1

Welcome