Web Designer Needed

Sook's Avatar Sook11/26/13 7:52 pm
1 emeralds 230 6
11/27/2013 12:54 am
Sook's Avatar Sook
To whom it may concern,

Currently on the look for website designers that can create not only a well thought out and beautiful design but functional one to my networks tastes. If you believe you are capable of handling a custom request for commission work, please feel free to leave me a PM and reply on this thread.

Thanks for your time,
-S00K
-Broski Network Co-Owner
Sook
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Sook
11/27/2013 12:54 am
And here is one "web designer" that tried to sell me a web design that was already sold to another client. May I add the web design he presented was "created" in maybe ten minutes and was nothing of what I requested him to do. Please don't be like this person when contacting me.
[9:47:21 PM] PossessedSkillz: plz accept it
[9:47:29 PM] PossessedSkillz: i really need to pay for my server
expressdevs1
11/26/2013 10:21 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
My design firm Express Devs would love to help! Visit us at expressdevs.com to view some of our work and templates. If you are interested PM me or request a quote on our site. Good luck!

Matt
CEO
expressdevs.com
AceMarkssman
11/26/2013 8:57 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Well I think I can make you a website professional, without the footer that comes with that site on liquid-platform. I can do my best to achieve what you want in a website.
I can help in any kind of way. If you wanna see some of my work check here: http://mosqutiohosting.co.uk
wanna contact me here's my skype: PossessedSkillz
BTW I dont charge much
Rice
11/26/2013 8:38 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Taco
-post information deleted by poster-
Nakudan
11/26/2013 8:33 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
Why would you need web designers to do something for you when you can do it yourself and awesomely to which is also FREE!
Go to Liquid Platform.com to see what you're missing out on
http://www.liquid-platform.com/
So don't wait GO THERE NOW!
Sook
11/26/2013 10:16 pm
Because I have already purchased a web host and multiple domains for this server project. I don't want some build it yourself web host when I am already invested in a server hosting company. I simply need someone to create a design that will be used for the website we have already purchased.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome