1 - 20 of 81
awesomemandy123Okay so we are briefing this horrible person's server. He calls us names and even griefs sometimes and bans for no reason. If you want to help totally grief his server the IP is:
69.175.55.147
COME HELP US TNT AND LAVA HIS PLACE!
SUR3shotApplication for Admin:
Age: 15
Do you have skype?:Yes, my skype name is sur3shot1
Past Experience: I am Co-Owner on a popular server Admin on 2 servers that are now closed though
Why should you be chosen for this position? Expand: Well I have a lot of experience as staff. If you need me to build I can. I can keep situations under control. I understand what punishments are best for people who break rules. I will do my best to support the server. I will listen to those who are higher up in authority.
Additional info (such as what type of server do you want?):
Well that's about it I've been told I'm a good Co-Owner if that means anything.
1 - 20 of 81
© 2010 - 2026 Cyprezz LLC
www.planetminecraft.com
Planet Minecraft has a Progressive Web App!
get_app Install PMC APP
Already a member? Sign in
By continuing, you agree to Planet Minecraft's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy
