Maps Other

Kirche Didlaken

  • 174 views 0 today
Progress
100% complete
  • 7
  • 6
AzazelKa
Lvl 28Expert Builder
76
Первая фахверковая кирха была построена в Дидлакене в 1665 году генерал-майором Пьером де ля Кав, губернатором крепости Пиллау, французом по происхождению. Эта кирха сгорела вместе с пасторским домом в 1757 г. во время семилетней войны. После Второй мировой войны Дидлакен был переименован в Тельманово. Координаты кирхи: 54.578155, 21.756153.
В 1783 г. из валунов была построена новая кирха. Оштукатуренная, без башни, примерно 32,5 на 14,5 м. С востока пристроена ризница, с севера и юга — притворы. Окна и двери в пологих арках. Внутри очень проста. За алтарем эпитафия основателя кирхи Пьера де ля Кав из песчаника. Кафедра и алтарь 1785 г. Орган 1855 г. Колокола 1760 и 1762 гг. По состоянию на 1988 год кирха цела. Использовалась под склад зерна. Оба притвора и ризница целы. С запада в стене пробита квадратная дверь. Внутри перекрыта дополнительным потолком и имела два этажа и чердак.

В алтарной части сохранилась часть эпитафии Пьера де ля Кав. Мавзолей Пьера де ля Кав не сохранился.

The first half-timbered church was built in Didlaken in 1665 by Major General Pierre de la Cave, a Frenchman and governor of the Pillau fortress. This church burned down along with the parsonage in 1757 during the Seven Years' War. After World War II, Didlaken was renamed Telmanovo. The church's coordinates are 54.578155, 21.756153.
In 1783, a new church was built from boulders. It is plastered, towerless, and approximately 32.5 by 14.5 meters. A sacristy was added to the east, and narthexes to the north and south. Windows and doors are set in gently sloping arches. The interior is very simple. Behind the altar is an epitaph of the church's founder, Pierre de la Cave, made of sandstone. The pulpit and altar date from 1785. The organ dates from 1855. The bells date from 1760 and 1762. As of 1988, the church was intact. It was used as a grain warehouse. Both narthexes and the sacristy are intact. A square door has been pierced in the west wall. Inside, the church was covered by an additional ceiling and had two stories and an attic.

Part of Pierre de la Cave's epitaph remains in the altar. Pierre de la Cave's mausoleum has not survived.

More like this

  Have something to say?

Welcome