• 1,623 views, 3 today
  • 334 downloads, 1 today
  • 11
  • 8
  • 6
Kavik622 avatar Kavik622
Level 23 : Expert Crafter
22
New Kavikton is a city that I started for fun about 3 years ago. Roughly 90% of the builds and projects are custom and the other 10% are either tutorials, real life landmarks such as the One World Trade Center, or inspired from other creators and/or city worlds I admire. Almost all buildings are fully furnished and complete (not counting the smaller suburban homes)

In the save that is downloadable, the day-night cycle is turned off. If you wish to have it on, use the command :
/gamerule doDaylightCycle true
Progress50% complete
Tags

Create an account or sign in to comment.

1
06/29/2019 6:39 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Architect
Xoyjaz
Xoyjaz avatar
This project looks very promising! Awesome
1
04/18/2019 11:28 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
RainbowDestiny
RainbowDestiny avatar
Wow!
1
04/08/2019 5:59 am
Level 1 : New Miner
PndaPT
PndaPT avatar
Hi, Where do i put the Cycle On??
1
04/08/2019 11:54 pm
Level 23 : Expert Crafter
Kavik622
Kavik622 avatar
Hello, if you just press the / key, you can type commands, if you type /gamerule doDaylightCycle true, than the cycle will turn on again.
1
04/01/2019 11:38 am
Level 35 : Artisan Architect
TheArchitect1995
TheArchitect1995 avatar
Great work, keep it up :)
1
04/01/2019 2:41 pm
Level 23 : Expert Crafter
Kavik622
Kavik622 avatar
Thank you so much!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2021
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome