[1.8/1.7.10][Forge] Better PvP Mod 1.3.6
Get Embed Code
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Ninja
This mod is Copyright ©xaero96 and is the intellectual property of the author. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright. Using this mod in your modpacks is ALLOWED as long as you provide a link to PMC mod page and you do not profit from it.
This mod adds a whole bunch of useful features to Minecraft that can be used either for PVP or for survival/hardcore. The mod adds a fully customizable GUI interface system which consists of various, also customizable, interfaces such as a minimap, armour status, potion status etc. It also adds a lot of useful keybinds that can make your game even more convenient, one of which is an rpg-like actionbar system.
- Mini-map interface - works above and under ground. Can display all types of entities. You can also set your own waypoints. Waypoints can be teleported to if a player has permission to do so. Each server, world and dimension will have separate sets of waypoints. Press "B" to create a waypoint. Press "U" to list all the waypoints.
- An interface displaying currently active potion effects.
- An interface displaying info about your equipped armour and item held at the time. Also shows the current amount of arrows left when there is a bow in your hotbar.
- Quick use - action bar-like system of key binds that can automatically use a set item in your hot bar without having to switch away from your currently held item. Holding the key bind lets you keep using the item like if you were holding the right mouse button. For example: placing torched, TNT, throwing potions, eating food, drinking.
- Quick eat - addition to the previous feature with a difference of automatically eating food when holding a set key bind.
- Better sprint - sprint by holding one single key bind. Can be also set to W.
- Toggle sneak - allows you to toggle your sneak ON/OFF and stay sneaking without having to hold anything.
- Notification system - on-screen notifications for various things such as low hunger, low HP, danger of explosion, being shot by arrow(s).
- XP drops - gained or lost experience flies across your screen. gainz
- Edit Mode - interfaces can be moved around and also be centered and flipped around by pressing C/F keys to fit all your PVP needs.
- Settings - anything can be disabled or enabled at any time!
- Customization - some of the interfaces provide more customization settings available in the mod settings GUI.
- You can get forge here: http://files.minecraftforge.net
- Download and run the latest or the recommended(if such exists) installer for the needed version (1.8/1.7.10). This should create a new or replace the old "Forge" profile in your Minecraft client.
- Download the mod by clicking the golden "Download Mod" button. It leads you to a page where you can rate the mod if you would like to. To continue, click on the download link at the bottom of the page. Ignore and close any pop-ups. Now, choose the appropriate mod version and click the download link. Ignore and close any pop-ups, wait 5 seconds and click "skip ad" in the top-right of the page.
- Go to "C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods" or to an equivalent on other OS' and put the jar file you've just downloaded there.
- Start your minecraft client and log in using the "Forge" profile.
- If you are still having problems getting this mod to work, contact me via PM.
- Have fun
Languages (green - ready, yellow - work in progress):
- French (redeaththeshark)
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.8|
|Tags:||Massive, Interface, Minimap, Key, Bind, Action, Skills, Abilities, Pvp, Better, Sprint, Food, Eat, Functional, Sneak, Toggle, Enchant, Armour, Potion, Effect, Gui, Controls, Archery, Arrow, Bow, Hud, Exp, Experience, Drops, Radar, Mod, Status, Waypoints|
Note: Showing last 25 of 70 logs.
Update #70 - 1.3.6 (MC 1.8) : 03/01/2015 2:59:08 am3/01/15
* Improved keybind events. Should be much more responsive now.
* Waypoints will now load independent from the minimap so you can still use them without the minimap enabled.
* PVP Sprint will now activate using the vanilla sprint key. When disabled works as regular sprint.
* More bug fixes.
Update #69 - 1.3.5 (MC 1.8) : 02/22/2015 4:25:55 am2/22/15
* Fixed in-game waypoints rendering bugs.
* Moved in-game waypoints lower to not be in your face when teleporting to them.
* Updated cave maps. Can now potentially display caves better.
* Bug/crash fixes.
Update #68 - 1.3.4 (MC 1.8) : 02/15/2015 3:23:20 am2/15/15
+ Option to disable in-game waypoints.
* Bug fixes.
Update #67 - 1.3.3 (MC 1.8) : 02/08/2015 8:34:22 am2/08/15
* Torches will now be shown as orange on the minimap.
* Visible chunks on the minimap will now not unload when lowering your draw distance.
* Bug fixes.
Update #66 - 1.3.2 Beta (MC 1.8) : 02/01/2015 9:57:51 am2/01/15
* Moved minimap from top-left to top-right corner in the fancy preset.
* The first of multiple item enchants will now also abriviate.
- Tall grass will no longer be shown on the minimap.
* Bug fixes.
Update #65 - 1.3.1 Beta (MC 1.8) : 01/28/2015 9:20:16 am1/28/15
* Dots on the minimap will now only get darker when the entity is over 10 blocks below you.
* Fixed waypoints not saving when playing on servers with custom ports.
Update #64 - 1.3 Beta (MC 1.8) : 01/22/2015 8:38:23 am1/22/15
+ XP drops are now an interface.
* Fixed minimap 'black blocks' bug.
* Full rework of armour status. Will now also display amount of arrows left if there is a bow in your hotbar.
* Interfaces will now render before the chatbox (behind).
* Notifications will now have more space in-between.
* Stained glass will now be colored on the minimap.
* XP drops will now actually represent the real minecraft XP gained. Lower numbers but more practical.
* Water on the minimap will now be less transparent.
- Removed archery status interface. Amount of arrows moved to the armour status.
Update #63 - 1.2.9 Beta (MC 1.8) : 01/17/2015 6:00:36 am1/17/15
Thank you to TheXFactor117 for suggesting this first!
+ Keybind to open the waypoints list. Default is U.
* Bug fixes
Update #62 - 1.2.8 Beta (MC 1.8) : 01/14/2015 2:39:42 pm1/14/15
Thank you to headaxe for suggesting this!
* Server can now also disable individual notifications instead of all at once.
* TNT notification will now only detect creepers that are "in fuse".
* When blinking, potion effects will no longer disappear and instead go to transparent.
Update #61 - 1.2.7 Beta (MC 1.8) : 01/03/2015 12:56:34 pm1/03/15
* New way to abriviate enchantments in armour status(needed for language support)
* Waypoint initials will now always be capitalized when creating new waypoints
* Major and minor bug/crash fixes
Update #60 - 1.2.6 Beta (MC 1.8) : 12/27/2014 11:06:17 am12/27/14
* Fixed item enchantments being incorrectly displayed (for example: sharpness = silk touch)
Update #59 - 1.2.5 (MC 1.8) pre-release : 12/20/2014 8:04:51 am12/20/14
* Improved frame around the minimap
* Fixed a typo in minimap settings (big thanks to crashmaker18 for reporting)
Update #58 - 1.2.4(MC 1.8) version pre-release : 12/11/2014 2:24:35 pm12/11/14
Update #57 - 1.2.3 : 11/03/2014 1:27:33 pm11/03/14
+ New "Social" interface preset. Easier to chat in this mode because interfaces are not colliding with the chatbox.
* Reworked armour and archery status interfaces to line-up with each other more nicely.
* Reworked edit mode to look nicer.
* Reworked feature explaining boxes in the settings.
* Item held will now be displayed below the centered armour status interface when the interface is placed in the top half of the screen for more customisability.
* Aiming angle and amount of arrows left swapped in the archery status interface
Update #56 - 1.2.2 : 10/26/2014 7:39:25 am10/26/14
Different waypoints for different servers, worlds, dimensions (which means that it also works for nether).
+ New keybind to quickly add a new waypoint. Set to "B" by default.
+ Option to disable waypoints (better pvp settings -> custom settings -> minimap)
* Better cave and ocean maps. Blocks on lower elevation will now be displayed darker than ones higher (like before the graphical revamp).
* Bug fix where dots on the edges of the minimap disappeared too early.
* Other minor bug fixes
Update #55 - 1.2.1 : 09/22/2014 11:06:53 am9/22/14
* Minor bug fixes
Update #54 - 1.2 : 09/18/2014 4:36:53 am9/18/14
* Changed classic preset to work with all minimap sizes
* Minimap is now independent from the global Minecraft GUI scale
* Text on interface boxes in edit mode is now also independent from the global
Minecraft GUI scale
* New way of checking wether you are caving or not
* Bug fixes
Update #53 - 1.1.9 : 09/14/2014 9:12:09 am9/14/14
* Fixed cave maps glitch
* Default minimap zoom set to 2x
* Minimap performance improvement
Update #52 - 1.1.8 : 09/11/2014 11:57:12 am9/11/14
+ Transparent blocks support added to the minimap
+ Zoom in/out animation added to the minimap
+ Auto-zoom for cave maps
* Default zoom keybinds changed to i/o instead of +/-
* New way of calculating minimap brightness
* Minimap offset glitch fix
- Disabled interfaces are no longer displayed in edit mode
- Minor bug fixes.
Update #51 - 1.1.7 : 09/01/2014 7:40:05 am9/01/14
* You or the server can now disable option to see players on the other team
* You or the server can now disable cave maps
* Revamped achery status design
* Moved XP drops from left to right of your crosshair
Update #50 - 1.1.6 - VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE : 08/29/2014 8:58:18 am8/29/14
* World-crashing glitch FIXED
Update #49 - 1.1.5 : 08/28/2014 10:31:36 am8/28/14
+ New minimap setting to limit amount of entities displayed
* Huge minimap performance improvement
- XP drops speed setting
Update #48 - 1.1.4 : 08/26/2014 11:37:18 am8/26/14
It's been 6 months since I last updated this mod but now I'm back.
You are now ALLOWED to use the mod in your mod packs, which I wasn't allowing before. Enjoy the mod, guys! :)
Changes in 1.1.4:
- 1.7.10 minecraft support
- Major minimap performance tweak(Actually playable now XD)
- Quick eat will now use closest item to the right of your currently selected item and won't accidently use anything that is not food.
- Improved animation of XP drops
- Lots of bug fixes
Update #47 - v1.1.3 : 02/24/2014 11:08:33 am2/24/14
- Minimap performance improvement
- Major bug fix in the new preset system
Update #46 - v1.1.2 : 02/22/2014 11:50:35 am2/22/14
- New centered look for the armour status interface
- Edit Mode rework
- Instructions gui in edit mode
- Interfaces that change their look when centered will now also change their width and height if needed
- You can now press "S" to access custom settings of a selected interface
- Custom settings for the minimap interface
- A way to disable players, mobs, items and other entities from being displayed on the minimap
- A plugin for server owners to disable players on the minimap for their players that are using the mod
- A way to change the zoom on your minimap(also a new keybind, default - "plus" on the numpad)
- Entity dots will now have shadows for better visibility
- Changed height difference on which entities are no longer being displayed from 15 to 20.
- Interface preset system - currently only support presets made by me, will change in the future
- New default preset - old one is now renamed to classic and is available in the preset selection
- Better design of the edit mode for easier use
- Minor bug fixes and performance tweaks
I'm actually planning to make weekly updates from now on, so look forward to that, I guess ;)