Better PvP "Fair-Play" Mod [1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10][Forge]
Get Embed Codes
Level 93 : Overlord Ninja
All the arguably overpowered features are disabled in this mod version!
This mod is Copyright ©xaero96 and is the intellectual property of the author. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright. You are allowed to make videos using this mod. Using it in your modpacks is ALLOWED as long as you provide a link to PMC mod page and you do not profit from it.
This mod adds a whole bunch of useful features to Minecraft that can be used either for PVP or for survival/hardcore. The mod adds a fully customizable GUI interface system which consists of various, also customizable, interfaces such as a minimap, armour status, potion status etc. It also adds a lot of useful keybinds that can make your game even more convenient.
- Mini-map interface - works above and under ground. Has togglable chunk grid and slime chunks modes. You can set your own waypoints. Each server, world and dimension will have separate sets of waypoints. Press "B" to create a waypoint. A special waypoint is created on each death. In full mod version can also display all types of entities.
- An interface displaying currently active potion effects.
- An interface displaying info about your equipped armour and item held at the time. Also displays the amount of arrows left when there is a bow in your hotbar.
- Better sprint - sprint without having to hold forward key (W). Uses the vanilla sprint key.
- Toggle sneak - allows you to toggle your sneak ON/OFF and stay sneaking without having to hold anything.
- Notification system - on-screen notifications for various things such low hunger, low HP, drowning and when you are being shot by arrows. More in the full mod version.
- Entity Info - an interface displaying information about the living entity that you are pointing at including players.
- XP drops - gained or lost experience flies across your screen. gainz
- Edit Mode - interfaces can be moved around and also be centered and flipped around by pressing C/F keys to fit all your PVP needs.
- Settings - anything can be disabled or enabled at any time!
- Customization - some of the interfaces provide more customization settings available in the mod settings GUI.
- Start the version of Minecraft that you're going to install the mod for at least once.
- Download Minecraft Forge: http://files.minecraftforge.net
- Download and run the recommended installer for the needed Minecraft version (1.10.2, 1.9.4 etc). This should create a new "forge" profile in your Minecraft client if this is first time using Forge. To change which Forge version to run you'll have to edit the "forge" profile.
- Start Minecraft with the "forge" profile at least once.
- Now click the download button below, choose a version of the mod and download it. Wait 5 seconds and click "skip ad" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Go to "C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods" or to an equivalent on other OS' and put the jar file you've just downloaded there.
- Start your minecraft client and log in using the "forge" profile.
- If you are still having problems getting the mod to work, contact me via private message.
Languages (green - ready, yellow - work in progress):
- French (redeaththeshark)
- Italian (Sporadicamente)
- Spanish (Spain) (Kryten)
- Spanish (Mexico) (Popocamonroy)
- Spanish (Argentina) (SrLokiToo)
- Portuguese (Portugal) (2002luis)
- Portuguese (Brazil) (digo_br, Ademoon)
- Chinese (laxtiz & ZHIAI_APPLE)
- Dutch (Neminem)
- Polish (Rokador & GlowingWater)
- Serbian (TheThunderGod)
- German (tails32, Mineclemi & Zerobeauty)
- Croatian (Forcellrus)
- Greek (VasilisGR)
- Latvian (Viesuliss)
- Turkish (mastorus)
- Czech (drewie)
- Hungarian (m1a1)
- Japanese (sgs)
- Ukrainian (German121314)
- Danish (sampa & droidquote)
- Indonesian (YandiBanyuKarimaWaly)
Support the development on Patreon to get rewarded + remove ads for everyone
PM me if you would like to help translate the mod to more languages (or improve existing).
Found a bug? Send me a private message and it'll get fixed!
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.11|
|Tags:||Massive, Interface, Minimap, Key, Bind, Pvp, Better, Sprint, Food, Eat, Functional, Sneak, Toggle, Enchant, Armour, Potion, Effect, Gui, Controls, Archery, Arrow, Bow, Hud, Exp, Experience, Drops, Radar, Mod, Status, Aesthetic, Waypoints|
|Credit:||Vattic for using Faithful 32x32 textures: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/resource-packs/1223254-faithful-32x32-pack-update-red-cat-clay-1-8|
Note: Showing last 25 of 95 logs.
Update #95 : 03/25/2017 7:04:29 am3/25/17
+ Added two new options in the settings for ingame and on-map waypoint opacity control.
* Fixed terrain textures affecting glowing blocks.
Update #94 : 03/14/2017 8:36:29 am3/14/17
* Fixed game crashing when getting rid of a modded dimension and updating from an old mod version.
* Code optimizations.
* Moved from Dropbox hosting.
Update #93 : 02/27/2017 11:18:20 am2/27/17
* Fixed Optifine's Fast Render and/or MSAA features forcing the minimap into safe mode!
+ Added an on-screen text indicator of the current set when using the set switching key binding.
* Fixed the mod not working properly with custom launchers that have the "auto-join" feature.
Update #92 : 02/12/2017 5:33:05 am2/12/17
+ Added a new key binding (check Controls menu) for quickly switching between waypoint sets without having to open the waypoints GUI.
* Toggle waypoint key binding will now be unbind by default.
Update #91 : 02/01/2017 5:03:54 pm2/01/17
* Compatibility with Xaero's World Map b1.8+.
* Fixed crash reports not working.
* Stability improvement.
* Fixed compatibility with FastCraft.
Update #90 : 12/23/2016 9:28:59 am12/23/16
+ Added at least partial support for the upcoming Spigot plugin API for server-side waypoints / perfect multi-world support.
* Fixed the game crashing on startup when old and new waypoint formats are conflicting.
* Fixed unselecting waypoints with the right mouse button in the waypoints menu.
* Other minor fixes.
Update #89 : 12/10/2016 5:41:03 am12/10/16
+ Added a new "team" option for the "arrow colour" setting.
* Improved Realms readability in the waypoints GUI world menu.
* Fixed spectator GUI not rendering in 1.10.2 and 1.9.4 with armour status on.
+ Added automatic multi-world server support for waypoints.
All your waypoint files will be backed up to XaeroWaypoints/backup folder, incase something doesn't work as intended.
+ Added Minecraft Realms support for waypoints.
* Fixed the minimap crashing sometimes when switching between worlds.
* Fixed issues caused by Minecraft automatically replacing dots with underscores in world names.
* Fixed not being able to use ":" in waypoint set names.
Update #88 : 11/26/2016 7:42:17 pm11/26/16
* Fixed spectator GUI not working in 1.11.
* Fixed entity info crashing the client sometimes.
* Improved minimap chunk loading.
* Added an option to disable block transparency on the minimap (for better performance).
Update #87 : 11/23/2016 11:17:21 am11/23/16
* Upgrade to Minecraft 1.11.
* Fixed compatibility with mods like the Building Bricks mod which determine which texture the blocks use based on properties that are not stored in blocks' meta data.
Achieving the same result for the World Map mod will take more time but it will come with the next update.
* Restructured the source code, mainly for convienience, which should make working with a lot of mod versions a bit less frustrating. This might (not necessarily) break some things so please report if I missed something when testing.
Update #86 : 11/15/2016 8:05:26 am11/15/16
* Fixed entity info not working in the Nether in singleplayer.
* Slightly optimized entity info ray tracing.
* Fixed config file not working properly with modified /config folder locations.
* Fixed automatic updater (Patreon reward) not working correctly with jars that are not directly in the /mods folder.
* Fixed automatic updater (Patreon reward) not working for renamed mod jars.
* Updating the mod manually will now also open the correct jar folder if it's not the /mods folder.
Update #85 : 11/08/2016 11:36:04 am11/08/16
* Fixed crashing when downgrading to older versions of the mod and back to the newest.
* Fixed crashing when there are folders in the waypoints folder.
+ Added an option to minimap settings to always display main entity (player) as an arrow even when not using the locked version of the minimap.
* Patreon cape will no longer render for players in bed.
Update #84 : 10/26/2016 6:49:31 am10/26/16
* Fixed compatibility with Chisel mod and potentially other mods.
+ (Only when the server has enabled entity radar with the plugin) The minimap will now use an NBT boolean tag "hostileMinimap" if it is added to a mob to determine whether the mob is hostile.
If the NBT tag is not set then the mod will use the standart way of determine whether a mob is hostile.
This allows modders to change when and how certain mobs are displayed on the minimap.
Update #83 : 10/16/2016 7:19:04 am10/16/16
* Fixed the new waypoints system not working properly for Mac users.
* Fixed deathpoints not working when you have a minimap limiting item configured.
* Waypoints GUI will no longer open when a minimap limiting item is configured and you don't have it in your hotbar.
Update #82 : 10/08/2016 11:11:07 am10/08/16
* Waypoints will now save to separate files for each world in the "mods/XaeroWaypoints/" folder. You will keep all your existing waypoints. This should improve performance if you have a lot waypoints on multiple worlds. The old waypoints file will be also backed up in the old location (config folder), just in case.
* Fixed waypoints transfer function not transfering some waypoint attributes.
Update #81 : 10/02/2016 5:46:18 am10/02/16
* Fixed weird GUI behaviour when server puts more than just the colour code in the team colour prefixes.
Update #80 : 09/24/2016 6:28:19 am9/24/16
* Fixed minimap going black when entering cave mode for only a split second (if cave maps are enabled by the server).
* Added compatibility with Factorization mod Hammer functionality.
Update #79 : 09/21/2016 4:32:12 am9/21/16
* Minimap Terrain Slopes option will now redirect to world map settings when using world map chunks.
* Minimap Terrain Depth option will now redirect to world map settings when using world map chunks.
Please also update the Xaero's World Map mod if you have it or the minimap will not work properly with older world map versions!
Update #78 : 09/11/2016 10:19:46 am9/11/16
+ Added potion effects display to entity info interface. Only works in singleplayer.
+ Added new visual terrain options to the minimap settings: terrain depth and terrain slopes.
The "terrain depth" option adds depth to the maps by using blocks' height levels to calculate brightness.
Slopes are what was used prior to this update but it can now be disabled, for whatever weird reason, maybe you like minimalism.
The new options have absolutely no impact on the performance.
If you're using world map chunks then this won't work but don't worry, a similar update is coming to the world map mod soon.
* Fixed dots scale resetting on client restart.
Update #77 : 09/05/2016 9:26:31 am9/05/16
* Rearranged the minimap settings. All entity radar related options are now on a separate screen.
* Fixed teleporting to waypoints when the selected world isn't the world you're on. Been causing some deaths.
Update #76 : 08/27/2016 2:38:00 am8/27/16
* Recoded and improved minimap chunk loading & rendering for both safe and normal modes.
You will now instantly see all loaded chunks when pressing the "enlarge" (Z) key :)
This improves the mod overall perfomance a lot and also fixes lag spikes on lower-end computers.
* Improved loading time when using multiple of my mods by recoding Patreon handling system for more optimized multiple mod support.
* Fixed a crash that sometimes happened when you pressed the enlarge key while also in safe mode.
* Fixed Optifine's Vignette option causing the minimap to become invisible.
+ Added capes as Patreon rewards.
Anyone using any of my mods (after a certain mod update) will be able to see capes on Patrons (including themselves).
* Fixed entity info health bar not rendering correctly on MC 1.7.10.
+ Added Mexican Spanish language support. Huge thank you to Popocamonroy for translating! Message me if you would like to help improve the translation.
Update #75 : 08/20/2016 6:09:03 am8/20/16
+ Added Craftable Waypoints support to 1.10.2.
* Fixed armour interface overriding spactator GUI and item tooltips.
* Fixed the half heart/armour points being on the wrong side on the flipped entity info interface.
* Greek translation improved.
Sorry for the lack of updates for this mod, except for the minimap, lately.
Working on 3 mods (even 4 soon) other than this one takes some juice. I will try to find time soon and improve the entity info interface.
Update #74 : 08/13/2016 7:43:32 am8/13/16
* Fixed "other teams" colour option not working correctly.
+ Added built-in automatic mod updater as a Patreon reward.
Update #73 : 08/10/2016 9:09:01 am8/10/16
+ You can now limit your minimap use by adding the following line anywhere in the config file:
This way the minimap will only display when having the set item in your hotbar. Can be useful for modpacks.
Update #72 : 07/30/2016 6:31:21 am7/30/16
* Fixed several random game crashes.
+ Improved Brazilian Portuguese language support. Huge thank you to Ademoon!
+ Added a new notification on the settings GUI which will let people know if they have been forced into safe mode.
Update #71 : 07/25/2016 8:51:01 am7/25/16
* Improved minimap support for 4k and possibly even higher resolution monitors. Change your minimap size if it's too big now.