Custom Recipes for Minecraft 1.6.4 and lower
65,058Views, 294 today
- 17,742Downloads, 58 today
Get Embed Code
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Steve
Posted 09/02/12 10:39:04 am , last updated: 10/14/13 3:43:16 pm
- download and installminecraft forge
- run MC to create needed folders
- place this ZIP file into .minecraft/mods
- run MC again
- read mods/customrecipes/dictionary.txt
- This mod lets you create new recipes for Minecraft.
- You don't have to download "crafting mods" any more!
- All recipes are saved in Recipe Files, which can be edited by notepad.
- This mod is also useful for debugging your mods.
- Mods on this site (they tell you to download this mod)
- Official recipe pack: Mighty Recipes
- After you download your recipe files, place them into this folder:
- .minecraft / mods / customrecipes
- ...create new recipes with this mod
- ...freely distribute your own recipe files
- ...post your recipes as new mods
- ...redistribute this mod or any of it's parts, including the dictionary file
- ...say that you created this mod or any of it's parts
- Shaped (the basic recipe)
- Shapeless (eg. dying wool)
- Smelting (for furnace).
- Fuel (for furnace)
- Alias definition
- shaped (log+null+log / log+log+log / log+null+log) > ( ladder,16 )
(recipe from "EasyWood" mod, crafting ladder of logs)
- shaped ( stick+stick / stick+stick ) > ( planks )
(recipe from "ReverseCrafting" mod, making planks back from sticks)
- shapeless ( dirt ) > ( clay )
(converting dirt to clay)
- shapeless ( log,0 ) > ( log,2 )
(oak to birch)
- shapeless ( logOak ) > ( logBirch )
(it can be now done this way)
- shapeless ( bucketLava+bucketWater ) > ( obsidian )
(recipe from "Crafting obsidian" mod; buckets will be returned empty)
- smelting ( ice ) > ( water )
(recipe to get "water tiles")
- smelting ( gravel ) > ( glass,64 )
(This is real cheating! Smelt one gravel to get 64 blocks of glass!)
Stone alias (rock can now be used instead of stone)
- fuel ( netherrack,10000000 )
- # Comments
- Read the dictionary.txt file to get better knowledge of block and item names
- Place similar recipes into one file to create recipe packs
- You can post the recipe packs as new mods here, just tell users to download this mod.
- To upload your recipes, ZIP them!
- If you run minecraft from command line, you get error messages that will help you debug your recipes.
- Spaces are ignored in the recipe files during execution, thus you can use spaces for formatting.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.6.4|
Update #21 : 10/14/2013 3:47:23 pm10/14/13
Custom Recipes 4.5 (build #5)
++Added new option to the config, "debug", which will enable/disable debugging mode. Debugging mode will print a more extensive log.
++Added recipe loading when the world loads and removed keybindings. I got annoyed that everytime you typed "r" it would reload the recipes, so now you have to exit and enter the world to reload the recipes. This will also make sure that every recipe functions when you first start up the game, it will load the recipes and then load them again when you enter a world, so every block and item should be included.
++ Added a version checker that will print a message if the mod is outdated.
Update #20 : 09/27/2013 1:57:47 am9/27/13
Update #19 : 09/24/2013 3:03:04 am9/24/13
Update #18 : 09/04/2013 1:29:37 am9/04/13
Update #17 : 07/29/2013 9:54:51 am7/29/13
Update #16 : 06/26/2013 3:10:28 am6/26/13
Update #15 : 05/30/2013 1:58:03 am5/30/13
Update #14 : 05/20/2013 7:26:45 am5/20/13
Update #13 : 05/05/2013 9:27:03 am5/05/13
Update #12 : 04/23/2013 2:02:34 pm4/23/13
* Fixed multi-lined recipe files.
* Added mcmod.info file.
* Added more log messages for extensive bug tracking (currently not toggle-able)
Update #11 : 04/09/2013 1:39:04 am4/09/13
Update #10 : 04/08/2013 11:17:31 am4/08/13
Update #9 : 03/21/2013 7:53:03 am3/21/13
Update #8 : 03/16/2013 10:35:37 am3/16/13
Update #7 : 12/23/2012 1:37:53 pm12/23/12
Update #6 : 12/09/2012 3:47:34 am12/09/12
Update #5 : 11/04/2012 6:52:46 am11/04/12
Update #4 : 10/15/2012 8:46:55 am10/15/12
Update #3 : 10/11/2012 1:16:52 pm10/11/12
Update #2 : 09/04/2012 9:53:22 am9/04/12
Update #1 : 09/02/2012 10:39:01 am9/02/12
Join us to post comments.