Far Future (RP THREAD!!!!!)

mdaddy14100's Avatar mdaddy141004/19/12 8:46 pm
5/5/2012 6:33 pm
Graythunder247's Avatar Graythunder247
GOOOOOO!

Louis was laying on a skateboard under a Fighter Mark 0091 with dual Ion cannons.
He was fixing up the engine, it had been hit by an asteroid.
He was in the massive hangar of the even more massive starship, the Aurora.
mdaddy14100
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/05/2012 6:33 pm
Level 20 : Expert Engineer
Graythunder247
(( R.I.P. FAR FUTURE RP 4/19/2012-5/5/2012))
05/05/2012 3:52 pm
Level 26 : Expert Archer
doodoo9288
((Mercy kills thread))
05/04/2012 11:10 am
Level 41 : Master Taco
Gargoyle
((Orders Received, Captain Mdaddy))
Lucas Watched as Alicia Brought Back More of the New Race of Xenomorph, They Bowed to Lucas as They Arrived. Lucas Commanded Them, They Started to Gather Supplies, "Our Empire Will Devour All!" Lucas Shouted to Them, They Shouted into the Sky.
05/04/2012 8:17 am
mdaddy14100
(( NUHHHHHH! Epic revival, NAOWWWOOWOWONNWOWOO! ))
05/04/2012 6:22 am
Level 26 : Expert Archer
doodoo9288
((It's too far gone.))
05/02/2012 10:02 pm
Graythunder247
((DON'T LET THIS RP DIE!!!))
04/27/2012 6:20 pm
Graythunder247
Hearing Louis shout Doug said,"Louis it's gonna be ok you just need to be quiet."
04/26/2012 8:25 pm
mdaddy14100
(( Imagine Frodo in lord of the rings when he is stabbed by one of the horsemen dudes... ))

Louis yelled out in pain.
04/26/2012 7:52 pm
Graythunder247
Doug saw the whole scene from his vanage point in the bushes, rushing to Louis he said,"It's gonna be ok, we just need to get out of here.", throwing Louis over his shoulder, Doug walked back toward the cave.
04/26/2012 7:24 pm
mdaddy14100
Louis was about half awake now.
The blood had soaked his shirt by now and he had a permanent wince on his face.
He ha tried crawling... That didn't work out.
04/26/2012 6:20 pm
Graythunder247
((WTH again Brink really.))
04/26/2012 4:47 pm
Level 22 : Expert Explorer
Brink_
Jenaso pooped.
04/25/2012 10:37 pm
Graythunder247
Looking at the aliens he said,"I guess we have no other options,we say help.", whispering into his mic,"Don't take the cannons off them.",the third of the crew were inside the ship, nervously cleaned their weapons.
04/25/2012 10:30 pm
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
iHazRabiez
Graythunder247((The only other vehicles are at the Colonial Pride.))
((Wow you better not be able to dodge all bullets, that's just OP.))

Click to reveal
1) It was a random vehicle. Perhaps an escape vehicle from the "Aurora". I never specified, just for safety.
2) Toxin can't. Only when he expects it.

The whole hive stopped for a moment. They hissed, and ran backwards. They took a longer path to the ship. They crawled to the top, and started hammering on the hull. Hissing the whole while. Six, her five Praetorian guards, and Toxin stood at the top. The hive stopped, and Six spoke.
"We gave you options. So we shall state them again. Help. Or die."
The hive stopped what they were doing, and waited for the command to continue. Toxin's Symbiote gave a smug smile.
"The Matriarch, hassss sssspoken. Aaaanswer."
04/25/2012 10:23 pm
Graythunder247
((The only other vehicles are at the Colonial Pride.))
((Wow you better not be able to dodge all bullets, that's just OP.))

Seeing the hoard coming their way, John shouted,"Hold fire, let's see what they want.", walking to the aliens he shouted,"Stop or shall open fire.", the ships 3 remaining laser cannons aimed at the hoard.
04/25/2012 10:11 pm
iHazRabiez
Toxin's Symbiote made her warp around the bullets. She turned into a massive, hulking, version of her former self. The Symbiote roared. Almost as loud as Six. It went to crush the vehicle beneath her huge, Symbiote enhanced, feet. Six, growled. She crushed a vehicle beneath her foot. Her hive followed her, and swarmed the survivors of the crush. They began chasing the other vehicles. Six, Toxin, and the hive were furious. Six, and Toxin roared together, and the noise rippled through the air, and could be heard as far as the eye could see.
04/25/2012 9:13 pm
Level 28 : Expert Skinner
cd_orange
They stopped suddenly when Cpl. Merrick yelled, "Wait stop!" "Whats wrong?" Asked Cpl. Tann as he surveyed the surronding area, his 'hell-gun' stalking back and forth pointing at the foliage. "I think I heard a vehicle." Instantly replied Cpl. Merrick. Everyone stood motionless and listened. "I hear an it too." "I can hear a faint engine hum." Sergeant Caius looked back at his men and said, "Yeah, I hear it too." Just then they hear a familar sound. "Small arms fire!" yelled Cpl. Jerdian. "Squad move to new point!" Caius pointed to the direction of the noise, "Lets head over there! There might be surviors around here!" Caius started to run which cued the rest of the squad to follow him.
04/25/2012 9:02 pm
Graythunder247
"That was Officer Lucas!",John shouted machine gun in hand,"Prepare for attack!", the cannons were loaded the men grabbed guns, everything was lowered off, including the 2 other warthogs,5 ATV's and a MPV,(Mounted Patrol Vehicle, like a AT-ST from star wars.)), nearing the jeep and the things come closer they readied their weapons.
--------------------------------------------------------
The driver of the jeep pulled out his pistol and shot the alien on the vehicle 5 times.
04/25/2012 8:58 pm
iHazRabiez
Click to reveal
Be back in liek... an hour. D:
04/25/2012 8:56 pm
mdaddy14100
Louis was about a quarter awake.
Enough to notice the blood spot growing on his stomach and the excruciating pain.
"Help..."
He croaked.
04/25/2012 8:53 pm
Level 28 : Expert Skinner
cd_orange
"Holy shit what the hell was that!?" Yelled Cpl. Tann. All the security team members quickly got up and checked their weapons. "Lets move out!" Order Caius as his visor on his helmet came down. Caius and his men began to move towards the direction of the roar.
04/25/2012 8:50 pm
Gargoyle
Lucas Heard the Scream of Six, He Nearly Laughed, And Went Back to Waiting.
04/25/2012 8:47 pm
iHazRabiez
Six hissed, again. This time, she stabbed a Private. Her hive, took another, and pulled them into their hoard, and pulled him apart. He screamed the whole way. Six, was furious. She roared. It was loud, and could be heard for miles. She made her way towards the jeep, and tried to cut the occupants in half with her tail. Toxin, was behind her queen. She lunged at the jeep, the Symbiote enhancing her abilities. She tried to rip the jeep in half.
04/25/2012 8:39 pm
mdaddy14100
(( Can't... Im in a coma... ))
04/25/2012 8:34 pm
Graythunder247
((Come on RP people.))
04/24/2012 8:40 pm
Graythunder247
"Holy s***,Officer Lucas shouted as he saw the aliens ,"Should I fire?", he shouted the the driver,"No, not yet." he responded,"Well let's get out of here!", the soldier sitting in shotgun shouted as they drove toward the Colonial Pride.

((The officer is a npc, not a character.))
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It's alright it's all right.", Doug said to Emma as she tossed and turned.

((Why is no one role-playing?))
04/24/2012 8:29 pm
iHazRabiez
Six, and her hive hissed in unison. Something had shaken their hive. A crash. They advanced towards the pheromones. They saw a jeep drive off, and they hissed.
"Intruders. Leave. Help. Or die. Your choice."
Six hissed. She was quite angry. She had encountered a tainted Xeno, one of her Praetorians was missing. Louis might have died. And now this? She was furious, and her tail swung back and forth. Prepared to stab somebody. Her whole hive was behind her.
04/24/2012 8:13 pm
Graythunder247
"Emma we need to go we can't help him, they will kill us.", glancing at Six he continued,"If they were going to kill him he would already be dead."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John signaled to one of his officers,"Take one of the jeeps and lead a patrol through the area.", watching the officer find some men hop in the jeep and drive off he hoped that they would get out of the planet alive.
04/24/2012 8:08 pm
mdaddy14100
(( He isn't having a seizure nor does he look like he is having a seizure.
He got an alien sickness that makes him fall into a coma and experience the pain in the nightmares the sickness induces... ))
04/24/2012 8:33 pm
Level 28 : Expert Ninja
_books
((Ok...... I need to pay moar attention ))
"But- he's in a coma......" She finnaly got up and ran. She ran past Doug and to the cave. She lunged into the cave and lay down, embracing what just happened, "It just dosen't feel right him being there..." Emma started, but she was fast asleep in no time....

Click to reveal
The dream....
Emma heard the voices in complete darkness.... her childhood mockers and her nightmeres.
"You can't do anything!"
"I came to haunt you, dork!"
They echoed, and echoed, she tried to run, but she couldn't move. She jerked her dead up.

"Somethings not right, but then again......." She layed down again and had better dreams. She slept for a while.
04/24/2012 8:06 pm
_books
"I think we should stay here." Emma looked frightened, and looked at Louis, "Is he seizing?" Emma looked at Doug again, "Or maybe he's spazzing?" She again looked at Louis, "Only one thing to do.." She started to shake Louis, "Wake up! Hurry, wake up! I think you're having a seizure!" Emma shreiked, and shook him some more, "Wake up!" Emma commanded again..
04/24/2012 8:05 pm
Gargoyle
Lucas Started Setting up a Small 'House', Made of Rocks and Wood from the Jungle Nearby, He Was Too Advanced for Hives.
04/24/2012 7:53 pm
mdaddy14100
Louis tossed and turned.
His nightmare worsened.
He yelled out in his sleep and winced.
He actually, physically felt the pain.
04/24/2012 7:51 pm
_books
((I don't hate you....... ))

"But she said-" Emma started, "I have to do what she says, remember, she'd kill me. So I better go along, right?" Emma looked like she was moving away from Louis, and staying there, "What should I do?" Her eyes begged for sympathany as they quivered in fear, "Help me out here." Emma didn't know what to do........
04/24/2012 9:43 am
Graythunder247
"We will get him back.", Doug whispered to Emma, putting a hand her shoulder,"Getting killed won't help him, we need to leave."

((Hello a space cruiser just crashed near to the hive.))((And why do you hate Doug, because he tried to stop you from escaping?))

"Captain the damage isn't critical but if we even get fuel we won't be going anywhere soon.", another mechanic said to John,"Well get going I don't think we will have a warm welcome.", he had already ordered the men on board to ready their gun, the supplies unloaded and the 3 who died in the crash buried.
04/24/2012 12:30 am
_books
Emma looked at Louis's body. She kneeled by it and guarded it.

((Sorry I'm tired school is tomorrow so goodnight!))
04/23/2012 11:46 pm
Gargoyle
((Gtg Sleep, G'Night :/ ))
04/23/2012 11:28 pm
iHazRabiez
"Tainted, like mother said..."
They hissed, and they ran back to the hive, releasing pheromones. Six, acknowledged them. She hissed, irritated. She turned to the girl.
"Protect him. I'll return."
She, and her five Praetorian guards ran to the hive. The details were recapped. Six screeched.
"It may morph. And become a rival. We must recall our Praetorian 'recruits'."
She screeched, and released pheromones. Toxin heeded the call of the Matriarch, and returned. Her brothers bowed before her. Toxin morphed, and became a Praetorian. The Symbiote enhancing her abilities. They prepared, in case the "thing", as they now called it, turned against the hive. It was already tainted, but now... now it was impure. A blemish on the face of the hive, as most said. Six hissed.
"It will bend knee to us, or die."
She hissed. The hive hissed in return.
04/23/2012 11:14 pm
Gargoyle
Lucas Turned To the Other Xenomorph's, "Hello" He Spoke Calmly to Them, The Newly Breed Sister, Who's Name was Now Kristie, Was Far Gone.
04/23/2012 11:12 pm
_books
"He's my friend too, though. I guess we shouldn't make this hard." Emma took one last glance at Louis and walked away from the two.
04/23/2012 11:10 pm
iHazRabiez
The hunt for Lucas had ended, and a few Xeno's went to fetch him. When they arrived nearby, they watched the... the... thing, run off. They hissed, and kept their distance. They hissed, again. They did not know what to think of... it.
04/23/2012 11:04 pm
Gargoyle
"Sister, Create More of us" Lucas Told The New Assassin-Xenomorph, She Ran off Into the Jungle. Lucas Sat Against a Tree, Grinning, if Possible.
((Well, Now There's a New Race of Xenomorph))
04/23/2012 10:57 pm
iHazRabiez
Six smelt the air. She hissed.
"Pitiful... human."
She said "pitiful" mostly because she smelled Doug's scent on the girl. She, and her Praetorian guards took an attack position.
"Leave. Or die. Your choice."
Six hissed, she wasn't going to let Louis fall into their hands, he had helped her, and she knew she could supply him better than they could. Her Praetorian guards hissed, and prepared to attack. They waited for the command.
04/23/2012 10:38 pm
_books
She looked at Doug with fear. " Somethings wrong. C'mon!" Emma started running the other direction and found Louis and........... Six. M.R. Was torn. Could she get across the alien to save her best friend, or could she?
((I did this on my iPad, so yeah, that's why it took me forever to do this.))
04/23/2012 10:24 pm
Graythunder247
((Where are you, in the Colonial Pride? Oh I see,nvm.))

As they flew over the planet, John saw that it was mostly jungle and swamp, they had seen the wreck, the hive,and the meteor, He knew there was prabaly no survivors, still they needed hope,suddenly the ship shook flinging crew members to the ground,"We're out of fuel!", the engineer shouted as they started plummeting, nearly hitting the hive, the ship crashed 300m away.
04/23/2012 10:17 pm
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Gobble124
((Is Clue here?))
04/23/2012 10:15 pm
Brink_
Jenaso awoke hanging head-first. His feet were tangled in a jumble of vines, and his bone knife was gone, along with his leather belt. He untied his feet and swung down to the forest floor.
After Jenaso found his leather belt and knife in a bush, he decided to go meet up with the Xenos.
04/23/2012 10:12 pm
iHazRabiez
Empress-Mother, Six, smelled something. A scent. She hissed, and her "forces" came out of hiding. She walked, and her Praetorian guards followed. She smelled Louis. She wandered, looking for him. She walked for a while, and found Louis, collapsed. She tried, gently, to pull him up.
04/23/2012 9:12 pm
Graythunder247
Just as the Colonial Pride had entered the atmosphere there was a clunking sound,"Captain we just lost the main cannon.", a mechanic said as he ran into the room,"We just closed the airlock.", John walked to the mechanic,"Good tell the mechanic the mechanics to repair the meteor damage and try to find any spare fuel, we're going to need it.", turning away from the mechanic, John walked to the pilot and watched as they saw their first look of the planet.
04/23/2012 9:04 pm
Brink_
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome