Zoslore's Art Hoard

Zoslore's Avatar Zoslore6/9/20 11:40 pm
4 emeralds 119 2
6/10/2020 6:57 am
Hearth_'s Avatar Hearth_
Sometimes I draw and sometimes I like it! These are mainly folks from DND and such- the character names and a lil blurb are listed under each piece.

More examples on my Deviantart!

Hollow World

Antone Rosenthal - It's been a hot minute since I did a portrait but Antone is a nice one to get back into it with.

Branko - I really enjoy all the chat with Branko and Co- villainy is a hard thing to get right and the PC does a great job of making it fun for folks around him.

A Send Off - Antone & Cymic - Absolutely heartbreaking. Never let PCs kill you, it's sad as hell.

DND

Vanora and Francus - Absolutely nasty folks, I'm very excited for the party to meet them!

Haust Vit - This NPC is a tricky one to handle but his design is pretty simple at least.

Truth - Wezel & Allister - Sometimes character interactions make me cry and this one def did.

End Chapter Two - Allister - Ending chapters in DND is always satisfying, I was really pleased with how this turned out. Never drawing flowers again though.

Reaching Out - Allister - Lighting is hard and I'm still not super happy with this one.

Allister Binder - I generally hate doing fullbody stuff but this was pretty fun.

The Nightmare - Endol & Allister - I don't do many comic pages, but this was a neat experiment. The party sold an NPC out the the Big Bad, I hope it was worth it!

Old Stuff

Elyrus - Dying on valentine's day sucks lmao

Vanir - Based one on of those old memes, I honestly don't even remember making this.
Zoslore
Level 54 : Grandmaster Necromancer