5

Decorator Needed!

StarryKnight28 •10/13/24 10:13 pm
•
215
•
11/2/2024 2:46 pm
I'm getting into mapmaking, but I need help from people who are good at interior and exterior decorating, also landscaping. If you're interested, let me know and I'll send you a world download
Posted by
StarryKnight28
Level 20 : Expert Writer Engineer
8

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

8

Papa Enny
• 11/01/2024 10:21 am
• Level 63 : High Grandmaster Answer Dwarf
i suck,however try to search through instagram as there might be inspirations regarding decoration
1
Venomr
• 10/14/2024 12:32 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
history
I'm good at interior I could do the interior
2
StarryKnight28
• 11/01/2024 12:28 am
He/Him • Level 20 : Expert Writer Engineer
Check my profile. Thanks
2
Escapazition
• 10/14/2024 12:07 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Blueberry Scribe
Alright, I could do it.
3
StarryKnight28
• 11/01/2024 12:23 am
He/Him • Level 20 : Expert Writer Engineer
Check my profile, It's the latest one. I just need some mountains and trees surrounding the whole build
3
Escapazition
• 11/01/2024 12:42 am
• Level 36 : Artisan Blueberry Scribe
Until then, you can add me as a collaborator so I can add the finished file when I'm done, or if you'd rather, we can find another way for me to get it to you.
2
StarryKnight28
• 10/31/2024 8:11 pm
He/Him • Level 20 : Expert Writer Engineer
Thanks. Ill send it.
3
Escapazition
• 11/02/2024 2:46 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Blueberry Scribe
I sent you a private message asking about it. I don't know if you check those so I'm letting you know here.
1

Welcome