1

Feedback please!

eliminer01 •6/3/13 7:57 am
•
556
•
6/4/2013 2:09 am
Hello,

A few days ago I uploaded my first project here on PMC, and I just wanted some feedback from the community
LINK: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/pvp-map-night-harbor-ctf-compatible/

Just to explain it a little: Night Harbor is a PvP arena for fighting servers. The map consists of a cargo harbor with two boats, one large building and lots of containers, plus some other stuff. The map works best for pure, raw PvP, but it is also CTF compatible as you can see in the link. This may not be the best map for CTF with lots of players since it's a little bit small.

What do you think? Please give some feedback either by responding to the thread or commenting on the project
Posted by
eliminer01
Level 39 : Artisan Robot
18

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

-Miku
• 06/04/2013 2:09 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Looks good so far, but you can do better
1
eliminer01
• 06/04/2013 1:07 am
• Level 39 : Artisan Robot
Thank you! Nice that you guys liked it!

OnlyIn5DYTLooks ok, could be better


What could I do better? Please tell me, I want to know what I could do better next time
1
OnlyIn5DYT
• 06/03/2013 10:58 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan Architect
Looks ok, could be better
1
Chocoback XD
• 06/03/2013 10:54 pm
• Level 30 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
Cool design
1
Punkamoar
• 06/03/2013 10:51 pm
• Level 56 : Grandmaster Musician
looks good!
1
eliminer01
• 06/03/2013 10:19 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan Robot
Bump...
1

Welcome