1

My first Building

kutnkill •6/30/13 9:33 pm
•
347
•
7/11/2013 6:41 pm
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... e-2254798/

This is my first building on Minecraft, its a Temple for the Devil, its not very good, but I would love some feedback on how I can improve! Thanks.
Posted by
kutnkill
Level 11 : Journeyman Dragon
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

8

World of Atlas
• 07/11/2013 6:41 pm
• Level 10 : Journeyman Network
Cewl.
1
sirmustachio
• 07/11/2013 6:25 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
Looks nice ton down the red a little bit add something blue
1
Nickishero
• 07/02/2013 9:46 am
• Level 1 : New Network
[b][b][size=200][size=50]gtg[/size[/size]][/b][/b]
1
Punkamoar
• 07/02/2013 9:40 am
• Level 56 : Grandmaster Musician
please advertise on chat, don't bring these to the forums

but it looks quite good!
1
OVERKILLERMAPMAKER
• 07/02/2013 9:28 am
• Level 28 : Expert Dragon
not so bad its pretty good
1
superkiller7890
• 07/02/2013 9:24 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
you need block variety, the whole thing is just nether brick
1
kutnkill
• 06/30/2013 9:40 pm
• Level 11 : Journeyman Dragon
Really? :O That makes me feel good I guess, I just went with what I liked, and that was the final result.
1
karolakkolo123
• 06/30/2013 9:36 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
what do you want its good. My first building when i just started playing the game was million times worse than this.
1

Welcome