I need to finish my projects

MASTER_RICKY's Avatar MASTER_RICKY10/10/18 9:33 pm
1 emeralds 261 2
10/13/2018 12:53 am
MASTER_RICKY's Avatar MASTER_RICKY
I have been very slow at getting my projects and building done. As you can see my latest submissions aren't 100% done. I consider a project or building done if both interior and exterior are complete and plot is filled up and whatnot. I just need to organise my plans more efficiently and get to building and have my projects get 100% complete.
Hey anyone there, if you have some ideas on how can I do better at building and planning. It has been rough for me recently and I want to get the Municipal Spawn LCRT Station done before moving on.
MASTER_RICKY
Level 52 : Grandmaster Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/13/2018 12:53 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Crafter
MASTER_RICKY
I just stressed out and so busy with my life. I haven't build as much lately.

BTW Its my own goal to build the city all by myself. Thanks.
10/11/2018 2:33 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
I would suggest asking for help. I've actually followed your progress and I would love to help you, but if it's a personal project, then try and cut up your work. With the spawn, then first look at what's missing, and what you want to be there, then cut all those things up into different sections.
Once they're in sections, cut those sections up again, and those again, and again... Until you end up with really tiny sections. Then set yourself a target. Something you might like would be to complete at least one of these tiny tasks a day, or per second. day :)

I hope it helps!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome