2

Need Feedback

StarryKnight28 •7/24/24 11:09 pm
•
221
•
11/12/2024 9:20 pm
I'm just getting into map making, and I'd really like some feedback on my maps. I've tested it so many times myself that I don't see any issues, and I need some fresh eyes on the projects.
Please give my maps a go and PLEASE leave feedback. what did I do good and what could I fix?
Posted by
StarryKnight28
Level 20 : Expert Writer Engineer
8

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

Escapazition
• 08/08/2024 3:31 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Blueberry Scribe
From looking at what you made, something you can do is make custom thumbnails for your map pages. They don’t have to be complex, just something that show the map’s identity and character from a glance. You can look at what thumbnails other mapmakers have made for inspiration.
2
proventhesheep
• 07/25/2024 9:52 am
• Level 31 : Artisan Mountaineer
your better than me
2
proventhesheep
• 07/25/2024 11:43 am
• Level 31 : Artisan Mountaineer
but the doors keep closing on me when i try to go threw them
1
StarryKnight28
• 09/08/2024 11:38 pm
He/Him • Level 20 : Expert Writer Engineer
Yeah, that one is super buggy. i'm trying to fix it
1
proventhesheep
• 07/25/2024 11:43 am
• Level 31 : Artisan Mountaineer
I'm taking about the escape room btw
1
proventhesheep
• 07/25/2024 11:57 am
• Level 31 : Artisan Mountaineer
also there's other bugs like i had to use creative
1
StarryKnight28
• 11/12/2024 9:20 pm
He/Him • Level 20 : Expert Writer Engineer
I fixed it. Would you mind giving it a shot now?
1

Welcome