Spawn ideas!.

Red_Fox's Avatar Red_Fox2/13/14 7:09 pm
1 emeralds 533 4
2/13/2014 9:17 pm
Xecro's Avatar Xecro
Okay, right well i'm opening a new server, and i'm currently creating a spawn, anyone have any ideas?, the theme is medieval, and i've build a farm house, but i'm not sure what should accompany it.
Red_Fox
Level 25 : Expert Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/13/2014 9:17 pm
Level 21 : Expert Architect
Xecro
You should definitely add some medieval buildings too! Heres two examples:

1.) http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... nload-new/

2.) http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... nload-new/
02/13/2014 9:12 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Geek
Z645
Try making a village/town. Example
02/13/2014 8:24 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
eminemfan33
Make it a way to show the new players what to expect for their future experiences on the server.

For an example, a great spawn to use to represent your factions server would be a dirt shack with cobblestone pillars, broken blocks, floating trees, and random wood.

If you have a minigames server, make it basically the same thing but more open and with signs that say "Y U HAX IN MINIGAM?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to represent the playerbase.

On a vanilla all-op server, your trusty operators will make a lovely spawn for you. Here is a good example of one that random new miner operators could make for you.

If it's a PVE server with no griefing, make it a nice, open spawn that feels nice and not overwhelming. Make it simplistic, but not too mundane. Provide some enthusiastic and fun little things at spawn to entertain the players. Make the player feel welcome and glad to have found an actual quality server for once.
02/13/2014 7:51 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
TheDracMan
Try to make it large, and scenic. I recommend large fountains.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome