1

What to build

ReaperOverlord •9/21/13 4:24 pm
•
164
•
9/22/2013 2:32 pm
I just joined PMC and i wanna submit an awesome build but dont know what to build. Ideas? I prefer medieval.
Posted by
ReaperOverlord
Level 1 : New Crafter
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

jefe070
• 09/22/2013 2:32 pm
• Level 41 : Master System
hmmm
well ships are kind of difficult to get good, especially if you're new
medieval is one of the most easy and popular building styles, but it only looks great if there is lots of detail and depth
if you need inspiration, feel free to check out some of my builds
like for example, this one here
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... -download/

I hope it helps!
1
Zoundrev
• 09/21/2013 4:33 pm
• Level 34 : Artisan Artist
A cool ship
1
dark blaze
• 09/21/2013 4:30 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Castle
Watchtower
Witch Tower
Lancing Range
Dungeon
1
Exocon
• 09/21/2013 4:29 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
People love to play parkour and adventure maps. I haven't seen medieval parkour.
1

Welcome