2

Simple Model Requestsformat_paint

Veillax •11/22/22 3:20 pm
•
181
•
11/22/2022 8:24 pm
So, I'm bored, and I want to make a few 3D models, so what do you guys want to see made?

(I use BlockBench BTW and I'm not the best, which is why I ask for simple ideas)
Models I've made so far:
Christmas Hat: https://skfb.ly/oACIF

Cowboy Hat (requested by Emminlk12): https://skfb.ly/oACKt
Posted by
Veillax
Level 38 : Artisan owo Wolf
307

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

Katfoo10
• 11/22/2022 4:33 pm
She/Her • Level 38 : Artisan Loremaster Mage
Christmas tree!
2
Veillax
• 11/22/2022 8:05 pm
He/Him • Level 38 : Artisan owo Wolf
2
Katfoo10
• 11/22/2022 8:24 pm
She/Her • Level 38 : Artisan Loremaster Mage
Looks super cool! Great job!
2
Veillax
• 11/22/2022 4:35 pm
He/Him • Level 38 : Artisan owo Wolf
Brilliant idea!
2

Welcome