4

Looking For Work. (Free)

AutoGear •9/15/21 11:18 pm
•
252
•
9/22/2021 12:32 pm
Heyo!

I'm simply here to test out my rendering capabilities.

I've been using blender for just over a year now, and have been getting progressively better.

So here I am wondering if anyone would want a small render commission done for them.

I wont be doing many if I do, either way, let me know if you want one.

If you want to know the quality of my work, just head into my profile and check out my submissions.

Thanks for reading!

(I will no longer be looking at requests past the 20th)
Posted by
AutoGear
Level 30 : Artisan Artist
27

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

10

YSG the Fox
• 09/22/2021 9:37 am
• Level 23 : Expert Network
This post interested me, but I saw that now it's unavailable since it's the 22nd... Damn
1
AutoGear
• 09/22/2021 12:25 pm
• Level 30 : Artisan Artist
I may be doing another one soon, we shall see.
2
YSG the Fox
• 09/22/2021 12:32 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Network
You don't have to, but ok
1
Pleasenotme
• 09/15/2021 11:30 pm
• Level 59 : Grandmaster Nerd
I would be grateful if you could make a render of Cobbelthorn Fort from this map:
www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-known-lands-of-veninide/
2
AutoGear
• 09/16/2021 2:39 pm
• Level 30 : Artisan Artist
I sent yours to you, and published it as a submission in an art blog.
1
Shloop
• 09/15/2021 11:30 pm
• Level 56 : Grandmaster Artist Network
Hi AutoGear. Would you be interested in doing work for a server?

I own a server that does monthly events and challenges- and I'm looking for someone with your skills.

I can offer an Artist (or someting similar) tag on our Discord, as well as pay you for your work.
1
AutoGear
• 09/16/2021 2:21 pm
• Level 30 : Artisan Artist
It all depends on what you want done.
1
Ayrshire
• 09/15/2021 11:24 pm
• Level 35 : Artisan Mountaineer
I'd love to see a rendering of a smol map I made :) It's on my profile for download :D

Good luck <3 looking forward to seeing it!
1
AutoGear
• 09/16/2021 10:31 am
• Level 30 : Artisan Artist
Your Map Neige Toujour's download link doesn't work.

If, or once you fix this, please message me again, and I would gladly make a render for that, as I love snowy environments.
2
Ayrshire
• 09/16/2021 9:03 pm
• Level 35 : Artisan Mountaineer
Ahh tysm for letting me know, I hadn't been told it didn't work >.>

It's fixed now :)
1

Welcome