1

Need A Texture Pack Creator

Flying_ducky •5/17/13 10:29 am
•
434
•
5/17/2013 2:11 pm
I am looking for a TP creator as lots of people are color blind to red and green and i want someone to help me make one.

The texture pack will have nothing Red/Green in it so it will be perfect for people who are color blind.


I know many people who are color blind and i think it will have potential. I wouldn't mind getting a team or also getting a coding crew so if you interested add me on skype.



Skype: flying.ducky
Posted by
Flying_ducky
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
7

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

15

samohtj
• 05/17/2013 2:11 pm
• Level 52 : Grandmaster Lumberjack
Wait a minute... if he can't see red or green, then what's the point of removing it? What good would it do?

If you're thinking of changing all the things that are currently red or green to colors that he can see, that's different.
1
Flying_ducky
• 05/17/2013 12:34 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Yeh
1
Geoffery10
• 05/17/2013 12:02 pm
• Level 27 : Expert System
Ok I probably won't get to start on this for about two weeks because I'm going out of town are you okay with waiting?
1
Flying_ducky
• 05/17/2013 11:01 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
ok add me on skype flying.ducky
1
Geoffery10
• 05/17/2013 10:58 am
• Level 27 : Expert System
I see what I can do in a minute I'm going to finish the skin I'm working on
1
Flying_ducky
• 05/17/2013 10:54 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
everything but All types of green and all types of red (It's quite common)
1
Geoffery10
• 05/17/2013 10:51 am
• Level 27 : Expert System
So what colors can he see?
1
Flying_ducky
• 05/17/2013 10:50 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
More normal minecraft default just with different colours
1
Geoffery10
• 05/17/2013 10:48 am
• Level 27 : Expert System
So black and white then tinted to a viable color?
1
Flying_ducky
• 05/17/2013 10:46 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Well my friend is color blind and he stuggles playing it. All we have to do is replace the colors to different one
1
the gravity block
• 05/17/2013 10:43 am
• Level 57 : Grandmaster Wizard
uh dude....If you are colorblind..USUALLY you cant see any colors...also having minecraft without red or green is like having minecraft without the craft...and the mine....
1
Geoffery10
• 05/17/2013 10:42 am
• Level 27 : Expert System
We mean info on the texture pack too

(Some artist are only so good at some things)
1
Flying_ducky
• 05/17/2013 10:40 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Done
1
Geoffery10
• 05/17/2013 10:38 am
• Level 27 : Expert System
Info always helps first
1
the gravity block
• 05/17/2013 10:33 am
• Level 57 : Grandmaster Wizard
um....more info???
1

Welcome