1

Sword showing up wrong

bobbyd227 •8/8/14 1:08 am
•
273
•
8/8/2014 8:32 pm
As I was making a texture pack, I decided to see what the sword would look like. When I went on Minecraft, The sword was a sword, but with a white bow around it! How do I remove this white box?
Posted by
bobbyd227
Level 1 : New Miner
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

bobbyd227
• 08/08/2014 8:16 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Nah, I'm using MS paint. Little help with transpierce?
1
epicanthony76
• 08/08/2014 8:32 pm
• Level 49 : Master Wizard
use a program like PAINT.NET or PictBear. There both free
http://www.getpaint.net/download.html
http://www.fenrir-inc.com/us/pictbear/
1
Stubbs1
• 08/08/2014 3:20 pm
He/Him • Level 75 : Legendary uwu Senpai
He could just have saved the file (By accident) as a .JPG or something non-.png
1
bobbyd227
• 08/08/2014 3:16 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
ANYONE PLEASE HELP PLEASE
1

Welcome