{ Quest of heroes } - { IC Thread }

Korigon's Avatar Korigon6/15/13 7:43 pm
1 emeralds 7.7k 463
7/16/2014 10:07 pm
GreenSonicWave's Avatar GreenSonicWave
[LORE]

{Lore}

Click to reveal
TLDR, big walls made by magician and held up for a long time are now cracking due to a source of hideous evil. Team assembles and goes to stop the evil.

[IF INTERESTED IN APPLYING]

quest-heroes-ooc-thread-t264627.html

I'll kick off the roleplay.

Arwen Steele slowly woke up as the royal fanfare was played. Monday. Today the king would be sending out the small group. "Today is the day I will start to avenge my parents.." Arwen said quietly, and slipped his armor on and quiver onto his back. Most were regular steel tipped arrows, but a few were enchanted. His favorite was probably the Ice arrow. It would form a block of ice around the target and stay that way for a hour. Even better, if the ice was smashed by something heavy, the frozen person inside would shatter with the ice. Ready to go, he stepped outside the room - The king had let them sleep in the castles many guest rooms, and was greeted by a guard. "The king will see you in the throne room." Arwen nodded, and then started walking to the throne room...
Korigon
Retired Moderator
Level 27 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/16/2014 10:07 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Ranger
GreenSonicWave
((So... this is over?))
02/26/2014 5:41 pm
GreenSonicWave
((Okie dokie.))
02/26/2014 5:18 pm
Level 29 : Expert Network
Oni__
((well I'm writing the wrap up for this RP then I can initially start on the new part. Expect it later rather than sooner.))
02/26/2014 4:50 pm
GreenSonicWave
((Got it. PM me when it's up, or if there's an update on anything.))
02/26/2014 3:02 am
Oni__
((it will take a while. I have coursework and stuff to do but I am working in it. If I concentrate end of the week is a possibility.))
02/25/2014 7:57 pm
GreenSonicWave
((ONI, is it up yet?))
02/09/2014 2:30 am
Oni__
((I am working on it. Just a little busy catching up with a weeks worth of exams etc.))
02/08/2014 9:15 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Cake
CalPal_
((I'm interested in staying aliiiive))
02/08/2014 8:28 pm
GreenSonicWave
((So, are we doing this or not? We need to start fresh, and I don't care who starts it, as long as someone does. Hell, I will if we need it.))
02/04/2014 5:50 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragonborn
Shvinkly
((I was accepted twice, but my characters didn't too much, so they ended up disappearing))
02/04/2014 4:53 pm
Shvinkly
((He's probably going to make an OOC, so I don't see the point in posting it here))
02/04/2014 5:40 pm
GreenSonicWave
((No offense and all, but... but how'd you get here? I understand that this is open and everyone can see... but I mean, were you accepted earlier? You seem familiar...))
02/04/2014 4:10 pm
GreenSonicWave
((Does anyone mind if I post my new character app here? I'd like to have a "backup character," if y'all don't mind.))
02/04/2014 2:07 am
Oni__
((I never do what I say...

The original plan was for this RP to be a sort of start to the saga, half a year see how far we got. Atleast I think that's what Kori wanted. The RP is dying and since this is an enjoyable world we decided to move into the second part of the saga which has the same plot line but different or something.))
02/03/2014 10:09 pm
Level 27 : Expert Princess
Jesuitical
((So what is going on? Are you restarting the roleplay with new characters or?))
02/03/2014 10:06 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
NorthernGamR
(( I would join back up. Go ahead and kill Din. Fun Fact: I was actually planning on having her die soon as a plotwist. Sadly the proper time never showed itself. ))
02/03/2014 6:44 pm
GreenSonicWave
((I'd like to join. I'm new, so I would like to last for a while. Maybe I can create a different character.))
02/03/2014 12:29 pm
Oni__
((This will be the last time I post on here so I ask a question. In part 2 who want's their characters to live and who wants them to die? I warn you I will take liberty with your characters to open the dual rebellion plot up for part two. Keep that in mind when you give me your answer as your character may die in a way which isn't satisfactory for you.))
01/26/2014 11:41 am
GreenSonicWave
((I wanna hear more ideas... I still love the idea of a Rebellion, and I think everyone agrees. So, we're doing a Rebellion?
I'm still standing by my original idea for the Rebellion stuff.))
01/21/2014 4:48 pm
GreenSonicWave
((How about Mirius is still standing, someone, maybe new magic, and now we have an old and corrupt King and the Taints are still out there. We realize that we have to abandon our mission (technically your mission, I'm not fully introduced). Everyone then parts ways (I like Korigon's idea of that), and the Rangers keep tabs on you guys and the Rangers run as a separate storyline, keeping tabs on you all.
News gets out that the King is now secretly working with the Taints and the Taints will take over the city soon, because it was given to them by the King. The King escapes with some of his followers, (maybe we could make it some sort of Taint Cult Group, or something along those lines) (a cult group, not Taint group) so thinking that he's brainwashed, or hearing rumors that he is or something, we then travel to him, knock some sense into him -- and his friends, then try and proceed to Mirius, and take it over.
And maybe there could be a band of Rebels at a Coastal Pier Town, or something along those lines.
I'm probably re-writing my character, does anyone mind? And I may make a couple other characters to help with the Rebels/ Rangers story line.))
01/21/2014 3:00 pm
Oni__
((It's all dependant on whether we want to finish the taint story ourselves.

If we want to sort of go with a story where Mirius has been desolated and the heroes sort of re-band to form a rebellion against whatever rules to country/world we could end it with a huge attack force from the taints, anyone who wants a new character in episode 2 can kill them off and those who want to keep them could make them escape.

At the same time we could incorporate your story line into it, open a third faction of rebels following the prince who sees them surviving as abandoning their position or something.

Also wow really six months? Hard to think it.))
01/26/2014 8:34 am
CalPal_
(( This all could be fun.
I mean really, IF we were mainly doing a reboot to dispose of Arwen (is that why we're doing it idek) it wouldn't have to be THAT long of a skip...
I do like all these ideas though.))
01/21/2014 3:18 pm
Korigon
(( Mhm. Also, I'm not done with roleplaying or anything, I've just lost all interest in this plot. It's just boring now ))
01/21/2014 3:19 pm
Oni__
((Who said they wanted it to last Atleast a year? ))
01/21/2014 11:17 am
Korigon
(( Has it occurred to anyone this has been going on for six months? Lol...I planned for it to originally be that long, then move on to Episode II. I'm a bit disappointed that I haven't been able to go as far as a wanted.

Mk, so I was thinking..At the beginning of the RP, we were told by the King if we abandoned the mission, we would be hunted down for the rest of our life. So maybe the group breaks up, with Arwen going for the Taint guy, and Rilr and Din splitting ways as well. Arwen could go and do a suicide, or be beaten to a pulp and ending up retreating to live a hermit, Rilr could start doing assassinations, and Din? No idea. Let's say The King made a desperate and final sally on the Taints and managed to kill their source. However, the King died since he was so weak and stuff, and the Prince, wanting revenge on the Heroes for forsaking their duty, puts a huge bounty on their head. Then they unite again and team up to stop the Prince or something?..

Just a thought.

))
01/21/2014 1:17 am
Oni__
((Maybe 5-10 years is too much. One year however is possible. In this episode 2 it wouldn't be saving Mirius as it were, it would be re-taking it. The mission would be the same pretty much but there could be some more freedom with it.))
01/20/2014 9:38 pm
Level 24 : Expert Architect
wade654
((Welp. Now I'm waiting for Episode Two.))
01/20/2014 9:28 pm
NorthernGamR
(( I feel like we may need a reboot. Right now only thing that doesn't seem to work is the timing. Like you said the reboot will be like an episode two. But when our heroes left Mirius. ( One of the last standing citys on the continent. Possibly world. ) We were pretty much told that the city will be under attack right after we leave. If this reboot is to be 5-10 years afterwards... Then where will the heroes come from? Because I get a feeling it can't be Mirius. Will our current heroes find some short way to prolong the shields or something? How are we gonna work the fact that the taint was able to fester for 5-10 years without pretty much everything being wiped out? ))
01/19/2014 3:46 pm
Oni__
((Now here's what I may do. I may spend some some time creating this RP again, re-think details, flesh it out a little bit more etc. I will try to create a fitting end for this current thread, leave it off with a bang. You can decide what you wish to do with your characters, you may keep them and you will not need to re-apply. The new RP will take place in the future, possible 5-10 years I don't know the details yet and we could consider it an episode 2 as it were. Thoughts on this idea? If you wish to talk anything over with me I will use this thread to communicate with you.

The main reason I have thought of doing this is because there are so few people, many lost interest. The Rp seems to need something to restore the interest in others however this is is open to discussion.))
01/19/2014 12:23 pm
CalPal_
((I'm interested. After all, I've barely done anything. xP))
01/19/2014 11:13 am
Shvinkly
((I'd probably reapply if you were to do that))
01/18/2014 11:41 am
NorthernGamR
(( Yeah I would still like to keep this I think. But there is still the fact that this thing has always had a lot of a trouble keeping it's head above water. However pretty much every roleplayer is just sitting around waiting for something to do. So maybe we can ask them on the Hub if they would like to Apply/Re-Apply. ))
01/18/2014 3:32 am
Oni__
((The thing is with this RP is if someone leaves now we won't be able to continue properly. We barely could with the few of us that were around. It's a bit of a predicament so I'm going to wait and see if Northern AND Mgb reply to show interest. Bonus points if Wade shows interest in re-joining.))
01/17/2014 5:34 pm
GreenSonicWave
((Aww. I'm commenting here. I don't really care who runs it, as long as the story goes on. I'd say that someone should play your character, Arwen, and maybe the other person, or maybe the same person, runs it. Sound like a plan?))
01/14/2014 10:56 am
Korigon
(( I've lost interest in RP. Does anyone want to actually comment here, because I could let Oni or Northen lead. ))
01/10/2014 5:29 pm
GreenSonicWave
ONI_LINK
ONI_LINK((it was deleted.))

((I was talking of this. A comment had been made which was spam.))[/quot

((Oh... I'm stupid.))
((xD))
01/10/2014 5:04 pm
GreenSonicWave
((I was allowed to join a while ago. I forgot, however. It's on the app page. Page 12. So, I'd rather not have someone who I'm supposed to be playing with calling me a fool.))[/quote]

((Read the page before complaining.))[/quote]

((I did. But, I posted that before you said that.))[/quote]

((Derp, I didn't see that you said that we were taking a hiatus. Sorry.))
01/09/2014 4:19 pm
Oni__
((Kori to try and get this going again. He left in such an awkward place we need him to kick-start it.))
01/09/2014 4:17 pm
CalPal_
(( Oh k
so um
what are we waiting for exactly))
01/09/2014 12:26 pm
Oni__
((it was deleted.))
01/10/2014 5:25 pm
Oni__
((I was talking of this. A comment had been made which was spam.))
01/08/2014 8:16 pm
CalPal_
((um wat))
01/08/2014 1:58 pm
Oni__
((Go away you fool. We do not want your spam here))
01/10/2014 4:34 pm
GreenSonicWave
((I was allowed to join a while ago. I forgot, however. It's on the app page. Page 12. So, I'd rather not have someone who I'm supposed to be playing with calling me a fool.))
01/10/2014 4:48 pm
Oni__
((Read the page before complaining.))
01/10/2014 5:02 pm
GreenSonicWave
((I did. But, I posted that before you said that.))
12/22/2013 2:56 pm
GreenSonicWave
Will Anderling was crouched on a hill towards the north, near a small forest, watching the small group. He turned and looked at his golden furred dog. He then whistled, and his Red-tailed messenger hawk came and landed on his guantlet, awaiting orders. Will had a message prepared, and he tied it to the hawk's leg (hawk-leg-thingy). The note was very important, and Will petted the top of the hawk's head. He let the hawk go, and the hawk flew into the air, towards southwest. He was going to what was left of the Ranger's Guild Town.

Will thought about the note while the bird flew away.

Will Anderling reporting to Ranger's Guild Town. I have found the group of heroes. We are seven kilometers south of Stone Hedge. Like you said, you wanted me to join them. I'll do my best.

Will whistled and called his dog, Rose, over to him. He patted her, and then walked over to his horse and climbed on his horse, Henry, and then got his horse into a slow canter and approached the group.

((Sorry I haven't joined yet, my app is on page 12. You guys said I could join. Thanks.))
12/15/2013 8:03 am
CalPal_
((SORRY, I've been crazy busy ;-; That, plus my internet was barely working this past week. My fault.))

"Well, I did not hear much... Only two men fighting foolishly in this tent."
Akya could tell something was slightly off with this whole affair around her...
12/14/2013 10:57 am
Oni__
(( Well the last post was directed at MGB_ so we were waiting for him to reply. Kori is now taking a break over Christmas so I guess we can call this a temporary hiatus))
12/14/2013 10:15 am
NorthernGamR
(( Hello? I don't know what to say... Kinda thought someone else would have replied by now. ))
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome