~l~Resistance was futile~l~OOC/Application thread~l~

Korigon's Avatar Korigon2/26/13 5:07 pm
1 emeralds 1.5k 151
3/8/2013 7:31 am
Deth_Glitch's Avatar Deth_Glitch
THIS IS NOT A SERVER RP. THIS IS A FORUM RP.

LINK TO IC resistance-was-futile-t224666.html

A man is walking down a nearly abandoned train station. Dark green jumpsuit, grizzly bead, green eyes. He approaches at metrocop and purposely throw a can on the ground. The metro cop looks at him angrily. “Pick up that can, scum.” The man looks at the can and rolls his eyes. “Make me. “ The metrocop stares, aggravated at this scum who dared to defy him. He pulled out his shock stick and approaches. Suddenly, the man grabs it from his hand and hits him in the face with it. The metrocop stumbles back in pained shock, and two other metrocops come out, shocksticks out and ready to use them. “Resistance if futile!” The shout out. The man ignores them and pulls the metrocops pistol out of his holster. Taking steady aim, he shoots both down, then turns towards the stunned metrocop and shoots him in the head. “Resistance was futile, but not anymore.” He says. And continues walking along, the gun still clutched in his hand...

Hello guys! I've been wanting to do a RP like this for some time, so I decided to do it today! I'll get to the settings and such now, but please pay attention to the rules if you plan on applying!

The setting is in the not so distant future. Alien invaders, known as the “Overlords” have taken over earth. Only one battle was fought, and earths military forces were nearly completely annihilated. The overlords then proceeded to kill all high up officials who dared to oppose them. With that being done, they seized control of Earth and ruled as malevolent dictatorship. Ten years later after this event, they transported troops of theirs off the planet. Hopes have sprung up in the humans everywhere to try and recapture their beloved Earth. “Like the war of independence, Great Britain VS America, The humans vastly outnumbered the Overlords. In order to neutralize this threat, the Overlords introduced a new type of security. The metrocops. Metrocops are regular humans who volunteered. They had better bunks, better food, and a better social rank. This caused uneasiness in the resistance. They would need the peoples support to defeat the Overlords soldiers and metrocops. Luckily for them, the Overlords decided on something else, on top of the metrocops. They went through houses with daily patrols, and seized everyone who had broken a limb, or damaged something serious. They then proceeded to brainwash them, cut off the damaging part (Sometimes killing the subject) and install them as a new soldier. This cruel, inhuman treatment pushed the humans over the edge. The resistance gave speeches, and the Metrocops were pelted and attacked daily. Eventually the resistance got serious and started eliminating metrocops and seizing their weapons. And finally, the resistance stormed a guarded stronghold filled with weapons, killed the guards, and seized the weapons. This was a terrible blow to the Overlords, because now the resistance could raise actual teams to take down soldier regiments. And that's how this RP starts, with the Resistance fighting the Overlords...

OK! Enough of the lore, I'll get on to the rules and applications, then we'll be finished!

There are only two sides you can join. Resistance, or Overlord soldier. First people to join either sides and show themselves to be good Rp'ers will get a high ranked place if they want it. (IE, Commander of a regiment in the Overlords. Or assault team leader for Resistance. Get my drift? ) Another thing, I may not always be on, (Although that is actually unlikely) and I may need help. So if your interested in helping out in an RP (Reviewing apps, giving out punishments to rule breakers, etc) just ask. You do have to have been experienced in it before, however!

Rules. (PLEASE Read all!)

Rule. 1: No random weapon-finding! Weapons are scarce! If your in the resistance you get one from your relatives OR one of the commanders who can get a weapon from the armory for you. If your Overlord, you must be GIVEN the gun by a commanding officer. Overlord, you can use secondary weapons of your choice, but no god-modded weapons. Like if you have a sub-machine gun, you can have a pistol of your choice. Some weapons like pipes and wrenches CAN be found on some strees, however!

Rule. 2: No god-modding! Although the overlords have good weapons, you don't start with a bazooka or something! No, some special people will get the abilities to fly gunships, give medpacks, and such, but please, NO GOD-MODDING! This means no overpowering weapons and ammo! For example, Both sides have bullet proof armor, but it can be pierced. But nothing like “Armor pierced ammo or explosive bullets!” (Although that would be cool in another RP xD )

Rule. 3: Your NOT invincible. What I mean by this is that please don't go getting into random battles and coming out unscathed a bunch. Make an effort to RP decently. I expect some people to get wounded! Remeber, Overlords usually have better equipment than the resistance!

Rule. 4: No controlling other characters! Nor killing WITHOUT permission! This is simple. You can do something like “Takes a shot at the man, hoping he hits!” But not something like this, “Pulls out a gun and shoots the man point blank range, and watches in satisfaction as he doubles over in pain from being shot in the brain.” This should be EASY to follow!

Rule 5: No excessively young characters! I am fairly lenient on this one, but I would rather not have ten year olds running around shooting people with pistols. So please try to keep your characters in a decent age level.

Rule 6: No inappropriate content please! If you read all the rules say I like pie in anything else! I want to keep this RP kid friendly, so keep it PG please! That also means no excessive language please. If your guys about to die? That's one thing. You parents died? That's another thing. But don't just cuss for the heck of it. That's silly.

Rule 7: The sides will be kept even. For example, if someone applies for Overlords and gets in, try to be Resistance for your app. Try to keep stuff even so its not like 25 Resistance VS two overlords. Hurhur, if anyone applies at all.

Rule 8
: Woot, final rule! Please RP your part. I don't want Overlords being merciful. They were robotic cyborgs without hearts. They find a child? Brainwash it and make it a soldier. They find someone with a gun? Shoot him. He may be Resistance. For Resistance, your welcome to have heart and save someone in overlords-But don't expect them to return the favor!

If you break any of these rules, you will be awarded one point. Getting three points will result in a ban
from the RP, so please don't make me do that!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Overlord soldier application. (All of it is RP, not IRL information!)

Name:
Why do you want to join this RP:
Do you have any experience in previous Rps, and if so, which ones?
Backstory: (Can be short, since Overlord soldiers were usually brainwashed. Tell us how life is in the ranks! )
Position: (Pilot, soldier, computer expert, etc!)
[b]Anything else?[b/]
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Resistance application.

Name:
Personality traits:
Looks like: (Verbal description is fine, but you have to be detailed if you do that!)
Backstory: (Please, relatively detailed and such. Who were you parents? Why do you want to join the Resistance?)
Position: (Soldier, pilot, medic, etc!)
Do you have any experience in previous Rps:
[b]Anything else?[/b]
Death watch app. (Mutated experiments, elite soldiers, heavy soldiers, etc )

Name:
Personality traits:
Looks like: (Verbal description is fine, but you have to be detailed if you do that!)
Backstory: (This must be in detail, for example, Why do you want to join the Death watch?)
Position: (Assassin, Recon, heavy, etc. )
Anything else?
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Last of all, but not least, is that I won't put up a RP thread until at least two people apply. 'Cause I don't want to make a RP post when no one wants to RP the theme. Kinda obvious, right? Good. I congratulate you on reading all of this! (Or just scrolling down. D:< ) And hope you have a good day.

Oh, I forgot to say sorry for bad grammar. Although I scanned this, I'm pretty sure I missed up a sentence or more.
Korigon
Retired Moderator
Level 27 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

NorthernGamR
02/26/2013 5:15 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
Reserving my spot. Though im not sure how reserving a spot works Looks really good!
Korigon
02/26/2013 5:18 pm
Thanks! I was nervous about how people would like this RP! It makes me feel better that someone other than me likes it.

Anyway, any specific ranks you would want to be? From experience (Although kinda brief) Rp with you, I've seen you use grammar and are good Rp'er.
NorthernGamR
02/26/2013 5:21 pm
Ohh you! * Blushes * Im probably going to be a Captain or around that rank in Viva la Resistance! if thats ok wtih you Starting on my App right now.
emcii
02/26/2013 5:31 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Skinner
Just comes in and sits on a duck"I am timbucktoo!Who are you?"
FierceGuardianMelari
02/26/2013 5:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
As I am in an approximately 5-hour-long class right now, I'll have to reserve my spot for now. I hope you don't mind, Kori. ^^"

RESERVED SPOT FOR RESISTANCE :3
Korigon
02/26/2013 5:57 pm
Sure! Although, since its you first post and I haven't seen you RP previously, I can't say you will get a high rank though.
NorthernGamR
02/26/2013 6:03 pm
Resistance application.

Name: Captain Wesley J. Mussgrave. Muss
Personality traits: If Wesley was an onion. The first few layers would be serious. If you dug down a few more you would find a kind heart. And if you go down to the middle you would find a smidge of a Sense of humor.
Click to reveal
Against over almost every fiber of my being i have used an animeish drawing
Backstory: (Please, relatively detailed and such. Who were you parents? Why do you want to join the Resistance?) Wesley had a fairly interesting life. His family was made up of his mother Lisa. Whom he loved deeply. And his father Steven. Whom he hated with every fiber of his being. Steven was a hopeless good for nothing drunk. He would beat Lisa and Wesley every other night. Steven wasn't Wesley's real father. Wesley's real father died in Iraq when Wesley was 5. Wesley loved him so very much. And missed him almost every day.
Because of the way his home life was. Wesley usally kept to himself in school. He had a friend or two that he trusted and would sometimes talk to. But he didn't really let anyone in. He liked sports. Sports was the one thing that made Wesley forget about his horrible life. Football, Hockey,Wrestling. Anything that would allow him to take his anger out on someone without them being to get hurt.
When Wesley turned 18. He made a decision to follow in his fathers footsteps. But first he had something he had to do. The night before he was moved to Iraq he bought a Glock pistol. Waited outside the bar that Steven always got drunk in. And once Steven left he shot him five times in the head.
After three months of service in the army. The law caught up with him. He was shipped back to the USA and was waiting to be tried in court when the Overlords invaded. Wesley was ever so eager to fight for his country again and make his Father proud. Thats when he joined the Resistance. He worked hard and made his way up the ranks until he got his own squadron. This is where his story starts
Position: (Soldier, pilot, medic, etc!) Captain of the New Willow community Squadron. He is trained in First aid, Hand to hand combat. And is an ok shot with a rifle. ( Basically he is the captain of the group that works out of a neighborhood called New Willow. I can change this if you like i just wanted a name for his squadron that sounded cool )
Why do you want to join this RP: It seems like a really cool Plot! And Im currently in that spot where all i want to do is RP XD.
Do you have any experience in previous Rps: Lets see. Enders, Scourging of Earth. A smidge in Reapers touch. Enders 2.0
Anything else? I like Pie! :3 Apple pie, Pumpkin pie, Key lime pie, French silk pie.
tmplumber
02/26/2013 6:03 pm
Level 26 : Expert Geek
RESERVED FOR VIVA LA RESISTENCE
SilverDawn
02/26/2013 6:10 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Am I the only one who realized Half-Life 2. Anyways, this is for ease of use of writing.

Edit: I know that. First person to call it out.
tmplumber
02/26/2013 6:11 pm
No you aren't silver, the resistance is barry and gorden ect and the overlords are the combine
Korigon
02/26/2013 6:26 pm
Actually, I DID get this from half-life two. Except we don't get any anti-gravity guns and such. Tch tch. Glad to see people are thinking of applying. I'm busy atm so I'll look at your app (North) when I get the time!
jackattack4000
02/26/2013 6:28 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
Am I the only one who thinks that "points" isn't the best word for a warning? Since usually a point would be good and would help you advance, maybe a better name could be "warnings" or "strikes", though that's just my opinion. I also may apply.
FierceGuardianMelari
02/26/2013 6:30 pm
I'll change the sheet if I must, but I can assure you that I have quite a bit of experience.

Resistance application.

Name: Sheila "Requiem" Knight

Personality traits: Somewhat withdrawn, mostly no-nonsense, softspoken, confident, strong-willed, has a sense of honor, level-headed

Looks like: http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x39/ ... AEF622.jpg

Backstory: Sheila was born to an upper middle-class family and lived a relatively normal life up until she was 15. Sometime during her 15th year, she was blinded in an accident involving spilled chemicals in her Science class. That night, she was taken away by the Overlords to be made into one of them. No one saw her again...

At least not for five years...

One day, something went wrong with her reprogramming during an attack by the Resistance though to this day, nobody knows what or why. Noticing the peculiarity of her actions, or lack thereof, one of the Resistance soldiers brought her back to their base and after much convincing, was able to have her deprogrammed.

As an act of spite, and desiring revenge on her former captors, she joined the Resistance and quickly rose through the ranks despite her blindness, and became a commander in two years. To this day, she looks forward to when the Overlords' empire will fall...

Position: Commander

Why do you want to join this RP: I haven't RPed in a LONG while and I miss it. This RP is also well thought-out (in my opinion) and it appeals to me. Figured I'd RP here. ;3

Do you have any experience in previous Rps: Yes

Anything else?: Though she is blind, Sheila is very experienced with the technique of echolocation (and yes, some blind people actually actually CAN and DO make use of this technique in real life) and can make her way around surprisingly easily with it, even in the heat of battle. Also, I Like Pie. :B

--
Edit: Fixed. :3

Edit 2: Added link to (uncolored XD) picture of Sheila.
iHazRabiez
02/26/2013 6:37 pm
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
I'll be applying.
Soon...
Oh very soon.
To be more specific, after I open Microsoft Word.

Also, do the Overseer soldiers have to be cyborg?
Or can they be "genetic playthings", with some cybernetic implants? :3
tmplumber
02/26/2013 6:38 pm
I just knew you would be an overlord rabies
Korigon
02/26/2013 6:43 pm
They can be both, Rabiez, but they can also be alien soldiers.

EDIT: Guys, can we try to keep this even? I'm seeing a lot of hopeful resistance, but I want it to be even. If you pick overlords, you can most likely be a metrocop, and they DO care for people. Just not the resistance.
iHazRabiez
02/26/2013 6:44 pm
Good. Because I have a great idea.

Also, humans suck.
Most of the time, that is.

Us sentient starships are a thing you organics cannot comprehend.
tmplumber
02/26/2013 6:58 pm
Name: Corporal Thomson Lee Jean
Looks:
Click to reveal
He has this armour... under his helmet though he has blonde hair, blue eyes, his weapons are a pistol with laser sights, and a combat knife

Why do you want to join this RP: Because I enjoy The Scourging Of The Earth and this seems like an alternative version of that universe ( in a way ))
Do you have any experience in previous Rps, and if so, which ones? The Scourging Of The Earth, Poke-Paradise ( that one is not on these forums )
Backstory: (Can be short, since Overlord soldiers were usually brainwashed. Tell us how life is in the ranks! )
Growing up in a rough town Thomson was a very sneaky person , he would usually sneak around his old school in classes, although he is very sneaky he was very artistic and friendly and would usually steal from nearby shops.
As he was growing up though he became much more mature and serious, at the last year of his education he decided to try and turn his life around and ended up getting a degree in maths.
At the age of 18 he got his first job working at a call centre, although this did not last for long as when a bomb hit the call centre and killed his boss, everyone was fired and Thomson was now jobless
Although when he heard the news about the Resistance he thought he could make some money, He eventually gained the rank of corporal for his abilities when it came to planning a sneak attack on the enemy, it is here... where his story begins
Position: (Pilot, soldier, computer expert, etc!) Corporal
Anything else?[b/] ( you sneaky little... I like pie
Korigon
02/26/2013 7:06 pm
North: Accepted! If you want, I could give you powers to accept apps. But I want to see if you really want to commit yourself to this RP.

Melari: You missed something in the rules. Fix that and I'll accept you.

Plumber: You also missed something in the rules, fix that and I'll accept you.

ALSO Can we try to get more Overlords? I know Resistance sounds cool (Fighting for our Independence!) but I want this to be balanced.

(( I'm overusing these smiles ))
tmplumber
02/26/2013 7:07 pm
ill check now
jackattack4000
02/26/2013 7:08 pm
Plumber are you an overlord or a resistance member?
tmplumber
02/26/2013 7:09 pm
im wanting to be resistance because of the character
FierceGuardianMelari
02/26/2013 7:12 pm
I feel ridiculously stupid for asking this, but since it seems that you're ignoring my sheet, I must ask: was your statement from before a statement saying that my chances of getting a high rank were low, or was it a statement guaranteeing that I can't have a highly ranked character?
tmplumber
02/26/2013 7:14 pm
I read the rules and is the rule I missed the resistance overlord one, could you make an exeption here if it is that one because this character wouldn't work for the overlords
NorthernGamR
02/26/2013 7:26 pm
I feel that i could get into this RP Kori I would be willing to give being an Acceptor a shot. its up to you though.
Korigon
02/26/2013 7:28 pm
Melari, I'm going to let you be commander. So its ok. The chances were low, but I'm going to see how you do. Don't let me down. (I denied you because you missed something. Read Rule. 6. Carefully.

Plumber, I'm gonna let you be resistance, its ok. But your still missing something. Read Rule. 6 Carefully.

North, I'll think about it, and tell you yes or no later.

EDIT: I gotta go. Be gone for awhile. North, your incharge for a bit. (Remember to pay attention to what people say in "Anything else" If anyone else applies!
NorthernGamR
02/26/2013 7:31 pm
So are you gonna make the IC thread once an overlord apps?
FierceGuardianMelari
02/26/2013 7:32 pm
Thanks, Kori! I won't let you down! ;3

Also, I fixed my app lol. xP
Korigon
02/26/2013 7:33 pm
Yeah. So basically when Rabiez finishes. And I get back on.

EDIT: Melari-Accepted.
SilverDawn
02/26/2013 8:02 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer

Inquiry: Why must I infiltrate this area?
Name:
"Chameleon" AOSI-01
Mostly unknown. Records indicate she was built around 2030 by the overlords.
Because it's an RP, in which I can join?
Scourging, Andrius, Belly of the Beast, and a few others.
Backstory:
From the files of AOSI-01.
AOSI-01 AOSI-01, Codename: CHAMELEON.
The project of AOSI project has succeeded. Transferring the mind of a human to a machine worked. AOSI-01 has been outfitted with a stealth cloak. It works like a human animal, called a "Chameleon." The unit will be employed as an emergency attack and defense mechanism against resistance fighters.

It was some time ago when Chameleon was a human. She was only 8 when they had taken her. The Overlords took her in as a genetic experiment. Forcing her into tests which caused complete abnormality. At one point in her life, most of her body was deformed or made from robotics. It was a monstrous sight. At one point, her body could not take any more abuse, and that leaded to one final genetic experiment. The AOSI project.

Chameleon's primary directive:
Chameleon had woken up to an abrupt start. Out of her hibernetic sleep-mode, and into a combat mode. No time to prepare for the combat. A small drive was put in front of her, labeled "Language and Mission." She easily slotted this in the back of her head as her large cloak flew as she jumped out of the car. Her robotic eyes had glowed for a while. She stood as she said few words. "Note: Prime Directive loaded. Observe for any renegade actions. Use any force necessary.

Position:
Attack - Observation - Surveillance - Infiltration unit. Also known as an AOSI unit. She is mostly used as an Observation and Surveillance unit. She, in military terms, is a Staff Sargent.
Anything else?
Damn. I realize how piss-poor this is. Pie is quite good, also.
iHazRabiez
02/26/2013 8:07 pm

Note: Imagine this. Except without conjoined back-to-back. This was seriously the best I could find, unfortunately.
Name:
Pisces
For fun.
Too many to count! : D
Backstory:
Project Pieces, an experiment conducted by the Overlords. Unlike some experiments, Pieces was genetically “fused”. Two people of the same general build were found. But one had a broken left arm. The other, a broken right arm. Whether sheer “luck”, or not, they were both taken. Strapped to separate tables, their backs’ flesh was hacked off. Due to blood loss, they were rendered unconscious.
Now laid on the same table a mutagen was introduced. The mutagen worked its way, and forced the two to enter a symbiotic relationship. Both kept independent spines, however, making the… creature able to bend in strange ways that would snap a mortal man in half.
A success, but still not complete. The legs were implanted, with cybernetic augmentations put in place so the legs could bend in strange ways. Pieces was still on the operating table, as the heart was taken, replaced with a synthetic blood pump. The brainwashing conditioned the monstrosity, and they were enforced to take care of one another.
Outfitted with a strange, otherworldly suit of armor, Project Pisces was complete. It was a rather blunt enforcer, a puppet unable to think for itself. It sustained an injury in the brain, rendering it unable to think for itself. An AI was put in place to help it. Repair it. A new set of armor bestowed on it. It was now able to think independently again. Synthetic and Organic parts intertwined, with the strengths of both, and the weaknesses of neither.
Pisces was able to “disable” a pair of legs, and strengthen the other so it could support itself while using the other as a way to brace itself. Pisces does not have a back, it only has two fronts and two sides. Pisces was a success, and acts as an elite infantry unit. It carries a Gatling-like gun on the Male side, and the female side carries an assault rifle. If it speaks, it uses “we” in place of “I”, due to the conjoined nature, and the extra presence of an AI in its brain.
Position:
Elite Infantry Unit that is usually called upon in extreme conditions.
Anything else?
Pisces despises pie.
FierceGuardianMelari
02/26/2013 9:03 pm
Here's Sheila's pic btw. I apologize for being lazy in drawing it, but at least it gets the job done. ^^"

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x39/ ... AEF622.jpg
NorthernGamR
02/26/2013 9:08 pm
Did you draw that Melari?
jackattack4000
02/26/2013 9:45 pm
Resistance Application:
Name: Jerry Buzzlin
Personality traits: Jerry tends to be very friendly, but will quickly lose his anger which could be an advantage in battle, but many people will get upset when he gets angry. He can be very bubbly, loud, and he talks a lot, but has learned to be quiet.
Looks like: I just can't find any good pictures. I'll describe it:
He has long blonde hair and wears a black baseball cap. He has blue eyes and is very pale, He wears a pink scarf, and no he's not gai he just wants to be spottable. He normally wears a black shirt and black pants, he usually hides his scarf when he goes on any stealth missions.
Backstory: Jerry's parents loved him a little to much. They spoiled him a lot, and he was a little bit of a brat. As he got older, he got more mature of course. Though his parents were still the same, and they would do anything for him to be safe and content. So they joined the Overlords.
The Overlords obviously brain-washed Jerry's parents and they barely knew that he existed. And they constantly urged him to join the Overlords, once they almost tricked him into joining them. This made Jerry start to dislike his parents. A lot. He became rebellious and joined the Resistance, not only because he wanted to be against his parents, but because he didn't like the Overlord's motives. He wanted them to be defeated.
Jerry has just joined the Resistance, so he hasn't really gone up in the ranks. Though he has found one thing he's good at: disguising. He has learned to blend in and be stealthy and loves spying. Though one battle changed him forever.
Jerry was walking alone on the streets and something fell out of his pocket. A candy wrapper. A male and female metrocop told him to pick it up of course, but he denied. So they fought, and of course Jerry won.And it's really weird, nobody recognized each other until it was to late. These metrocops were his parents, and right then he had just murdered them. Of course it was self-defense, and he didn't know about their identity. He wasn't really sad. After his parents were brainwashed, they were constantly tring to make him join the Overlords. There was nothing he could do now, except hide the bodies of course.
Position: Soldier Unless it's a farm! I just had to make that reference
Why do you want to join this RP: I like RPing I guess, and I liked the concept of the RP. Not really sure what else should be said....
Do you have any experience in previous Rps: Yes, I guess that's shown in my large post count. *cough 7889 posts cough*
Anything else?: I like pie. Unlike Pisces, who apparently despises pie.
FierceGuardianMelari
02/26/2013 10:56 pm
@North

Yes. Yes I did. And if I put more effort into it, it could've been better. xD
NorthernGamR
02/26/2013 11:03 pm
Dang your pretty good
FierceGuardianMelari
02/26/2013 11:09 pm
Thanks! :3

Though I am fairly displeased with how lazy I was in the way I drew her. D=

Pfft... I'll do a redraw at some point! XD
Korigon
02/27/2013 6:49 am
Silver - Accepted.

Rabiez - Accepted.

Jack - Accepted, but do you think you could add some more detail? You don't need to, though.

I'll start working on the RP Thread. Expect it soon!
jackattack4000
02/27/2013 7:16 am
On the appearance? Could you be a little more specific? I would be fine with adding more detail, I use want to know where.
Korigon
02/27/2013 7:19 am
On the backstory.
jackattack4000
02/27/2013 7:21 am
I'll get onto it.
Korigon
02/27/2013 7:41 am
Alright!

I'm going to write out my app, (Yeah, even I need one. ) When I finished I'll post the RP Thread.
FierceGuardianMelari
02/27/2013 9:31 am
Better, yet still fairly quick and lazy drawing of Sheila XD:

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x39/ ... 0B4510.jpg

:3
Korigon
02/27/2013 9:36 am
[Overlord app ]

Name: Jonathan Steele.
Why do you want to join this RP: Because I really love this theme.
Do you have any experience in previous Rps, and if so, which ones? Scourging of Earth. (Only one)

Backstory: Jonathan Steele was born and raised in Washington DC. His father, Robert Steele, was a wealthy business tycoon. His mother, Lily Steele, was a senator at Washington. Jonathan was constantly on his own at his families many houses. He grew more and more angry at his parents, due to the lack of caring for their own son. He decided to strike life on his own, and left his family. His father ignored him, but his Mother did care for him. She sent search parties to find him-And they did. In a dumpster, sleeping in it. But there was a problem. From his many days in the street world, he had gotten involved in a gang war, and a bullet had pierced his head. The doctors said there was no hope. His mother cried. His father? He did nothing. Another tragic loss...

But then they came. Overlord soldiers rushed in and annihilated the nurses and doctors in the hospital. Jonathan's mom was one of these. They only saved the wounded. Jonathan tried to resist, but was taken away...

The Overlord General noticed that Jonathan had a hard, bitter, look in his eyes. He wanted revenge, and revenge was good if you were in the Overlord ranks. He preformed a brainwash. But a special kind. He erased all good memory of his parents. Jonathan forgot that his mother had stayed with him in the last hours of her life. He forgot it all. All he remembered was the hate. The ignorance. The pain in crying himself to bed again and again...

He joined the Metrocops soon after his recovery. He was a harsh soldier, and was skilled in the arts of interrogating. His cruelty excelled, and the Overlords started to notice him. They promoted him to the position of captain of his own regiment. Steele turned the offer down and instead took pilot training lessons, learning how to fly the various Overlord gunships.

After this, he rejoined the metrocops and was promoted to captain, a rank that he had earned. He was then again promoted when he figured out who was responsible for the various attacks on Metrocops. That's where the man in green came in play.

Five years later, Steele was promoted to the rank of commander. He wears a black visor helmet, and a black uniform. Known to be a dead shot with the pistol, which is the only weapon he carries, the Metrocop commander is one of the greatest enemies of the resistance.....

Position: (Pilot, soldier, computer expert, etc!) Metrocop commander.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
[Resistance app]

Name: Logan Fox.
Personality traits: Calm, cool, friendly, helpful toward the new recruits.
Looks like: (Verbal description is fine, but you have to be detailed if you do that!) Leather jacket, grey or white T-shirts, and blue jeans. Curly brown hair with a stubbly beard. Wears a Yankees hat.
Backstory: Logan Fox was born in a regular family. His father was a banker, and his mother was a stay at home mom. He had friends, but he was not immensely popular. A regular life, right? Right. Until his dad witnessed a murder and everything went crazy...

His father, Michael Fox, witnessed Jose Hernandez murder a police officer. Hernandez, being a cartel leader, was highly wanted. Fox was placed in the custody of US Marshals for protection. Then the cartel went after Fox. Six men, armed for a hit, went into Foxes safehouse. Only two Marshals were at the safehouse, both died after the firefight, fighting for Fox. The hitmen were killed, but it cost the life of the Marshals in exchange.

Logan first joined the Baltimore Police Department. After this, he joined SWAT. Then he ended up in the US Marshals. Logan wanted to make a difference. Those Marshals saved his dads life, but at the cost of their own. Logan wanted to be like them. He excelled in his duty, but then the Overlords came...

Logan quickly bought guns and hid out in the Arizona Desert with a couple of friends. The overlords quickly seized Earth, and destroyed the guns. Well, save a few. And Logan's guns. But he knew he could never stay at the bunker in the desert permanently. So he started organizing the resistance...

It didn't start with much. Just seven ex-government agents going into Logans hometown and killing all the Overlord soldiers. But then it grew. Soon, almost all of Arizona was liberated. But then the Overlords sent over crushing number of soldiers and everything quieted down. But Logan was there. He had hidden back in his bunker and re-supplying in. Five years, later, he did it again. Arizona was almost liberated, but then again, The Overlords sent more soldiers. They never caught Logan, though. By the time the official resistance shifted to full gears, Logan was third-in-command. He was offered second when the previous second in command died, but he declined. Some say Logan is in contact with the mysterious Man in green, a famous resistance fighter who is barely seen....

Position: mission briefer, and leader of the weapons equipment.
Why do you want to join this RP: I like the theme. Also I created it, so...
Do you have any experience in previous Rps: Just the scourging of earth.

Alright, there are my two apps. I won't use Resistance as much. I'm gonna be varying from each group. Working on the IC now!
tmplumber
02/27/2013 10:39 am
Am I accepted, I edited the app with the thing I missed
Korigon
02/27/2013 11:00 am
Yes, accepted.
tmplumber
02/27/2013 11:01 am
when is the thread going to be made?
Korigon
02/27/2013 11:07 am
Well, I can make it now. I would rather wait till one other person is on, though.
FierceGuardianMelari
02/27/2013 11:08 am
I'm on lol.
Korigon
02/27/2013 11:10 am
Alright, I'll post and update this post when I finish it in just a second!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome