I want attention.

liIy's Avatar liIy8/20/19 8:02 pm
5 emeralds 322 9
8/21/2019 1:20 pm
Gwiilo's Avatar Gwiilo
i would like some attention. can some people view of diamond some of my banners or skins? i'm super close to level 4, and need some people to boost up my xp level! thanks! -Lily

Poll ended 08/23/2019 8:02 pm.

liIy
Level 55 : Grandmaster Sweetheart

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/21/2019 1:20 pm
Level 42 : Master Artist
Gwiilo
what
08/21/2019 11:04 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
liIy
thank you all for the advice, i'll try some of them to keep leveling up!
08/21/2019 10:25 amhistory
Level 38 : Artisan Procrastinator
arKanSMC
if you want level up just comment and help some people you will get xp slowly slowly
08/21/2019 5:14 amhistory
Level 48 : Master Dinosaur
Sir_Craftypants
This is also a tip, if I think it's good and I like it, if I think if deserves a diamond and favourite, i'll provide it.

Keep entering contests, try build contests and provide world saves or schematics for the community and your exp will rise.
08/21/2019 4:28 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
If you want more EXP or attention in general, I would recommend you try and help people here on the forums :D
08/20/2019 9:33 pm
Level 87 : Elite Deity
Captain_JEK
I'm not sure whether this is the smartest idea for getting attention... xD
Rather upload something other people might be interested in. That's more of a long-term xp gaining solution ^^
08/21/2019 5:24 amhistory
Level 48 : Master Dinosaur
Sir_Craftypants
You're right it may not be the smartest because it attracts certain replies from a minority of certain people but, you've got to give it to them for not being afraid to ask. ;D Yes uploading content for the community, the whole purpose of this community is to do just that, unfortunately though forums attract one or two rude and nasty people, I believe that is why you're referring to this as not the smartest idea, I've had a run in with them myself.
08/21/2019 10:27 am
Level 87 : Elite Deity
Captain_JEK
Yes, I actually like that this is so straight forward and that she simply asks for what she wants xD

When I said "not the smartest way" I didn't really think about mean people. I was referring directly to this thread which is a very short-term solution for getting attention. People may take a look at it but never come back because there's nothing interesting to see or think about here. It only generates a little bit of xp in the moment it is created and a short time after that.

That's why I suggested uploading something other people might be interested in because that will give you xp steadily over a long period of time. Not like this thread xD
08/20/2019 8:23 pmhistory
Level 75 : Legendary Button Pusher
DragonsDungeon
Best of luck getting that exp bruv
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome