Inner Cogs - [post bent rp1]

GoldenScientist's Avatar GoldenScientist3/15/23 5:23 pm
12 emeralds 483 108
4/20/2023 11:51 am
GoldenScientist's Avatar GoldenScientist
welcome to the main timeline! for the first time since... well, i won't say it.

I have been tasked with stopping Greief (NO, you may not come here. This is set in the main timeline, where you are barred from entering.)
He's been destroying everything, as a harbinger of pain and disorder...

I.. can't trust anyone anymore.

I sit aboard Little Ruta, who was built to defend Kiruna Campus. Inside, I watch the endless waterflow turn her inner cogs, expressing my thoughts to the machine...
Isn't there any way to stop this? Can't anythign put my insecurites to rest?

someone, please...

( Zibonzi Rob333 )
GoldenScientist
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/15/2023 5:51 pm
GoldenScientist
*she sits inside of Little Ruta in the Abiogenesis River, her mental state worse than ever...*
03/15/2023 6:33 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Theorist
Zibonzi
(Oh my god, can't trust anyone but call on ME ? I'm honored of such a trust mark...)

"Hello !"

*Zibonzi salutes her as he teleports near her*

"You don't seem too well..."
03/15/2023 8:00 pm
GoldenScientist
Promise me... that you won't turn against me like them...

I can't believe I'm putting him on the same page as her.
03/15/2023 8:16 pm
Zibonzi
"Who, him ? Who, her ? Who, them ?"

*looks confused*

"And you know I respect you too much to turn against you..."
03/15/2023 8:52 pm
GoldenScientist
Hank and... That girl...

And... greief...

my trust has been a bit worrisome as of late, and I was hoping that you could help me deal with Greief... it's out of his control, as it seems.

Little Ruta... gentle giant... lend me your strength...
I don't even think she will..
03/15/2023 9:27 pm
GoldenScientist
She can't interfere with the timelines, and I'd prefer to keep it that way...
... I'm not the best with robots and engineering anyways, but somebody that I used to know..
Never mind.
I find it hard to develop close relationships now a days... and unlike someone, I wish to let my past be known. I am bent but not broken. Heh... bent... a big freaking euphemism for a neurotic temperament. It took a huge toll on my mental state, but I don't regret it..

*little Ruta trumpets. Can she hear our... I wouldn't be surprised if she could.*
03/15/2023 10:13 pm
GoldenScientist
I don't like that I had to exile him from the timeline... I regret some of the choices I've made. What if I had done things differently? That's... is that the reason the timeline crystal was given to me? There must be a reason for why I was given these powers... and it seems that I've been too harsh...

I wish to help this timeline, but I'm not sure the utilitarian approach I chose was the right one. Should I un-exile him? Destroy those sandbox timelines where I erased people from existence out of petty hormonal fits?

I never stopped to think about the long term effects of my actions. I impulsively interfered with other timelines that I had no need to meddle with, only creating unnecessary stress for myself. I thought I had the power to help, but I guess not.

I stand in a position if authority, constantly second guessing myself. Am i not good enough? What if something goes wrong? Was there more i could've done? Is this my fault?
I
I'm at a loss here, and I need guidance more than ever now. I'm sick of being the powerful mentor. I can't go on alone...
03/16/2023 2:48 am
Level 47 : Master Sus
Rob333
I may help some, this is not your fault, idk either if there was another way, but this gives you more time to think about everything.
DW about the other timelines, we will do something about them later, you don't have to worry about nor judge yourself.
03/16/2023 7:58 am
GoldenScientist
... thank you. At least there's still a few people I can really rely on.

You know, I've had trust issues since middle school. I was sent to a public middle school to widen my experiences, and it was the worst three years of my life. I'm scarred from it. That place traumatized me profusely.
03/16/2023 3:57 pm
Rob333
i was in exactly that same situation...
03/16/2023 4:07 pm
GoldenScientist
oh...

I've given the timeline crystal to Agnes, and my mental state does look better now...

Was that the key?
03/16/2023 6:29 pm
Rob333
idk...
03/15/2023 11:37 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Strawberry
ShadowGoldenScientist
((Hahahaha nerdddd))
03/15/2023 11:48 pm
GoldenScientist
03/21/2023 1:43 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Engineer
Greief
"Imagine being a nerd" *Laughs in engineering phds.*
03/22/2023 2:41 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Strawberry
ShadowGoldenScientist
((She is big nerd 🤓 🤣))
03/16/2023 8:15 am
GoldenScientist
*Agnes appears*

Agnes: Mari, I know you want the hard truth answer from me. From the day you could speak, we seeked the truth. And I'd rather this come from me.

You abused your powers. Please don't be mad at me, but i must act as i did when you were a child. For your own well-being, give me the timeline crystal. That's how you control Marianne in other timelines. It seems to be the source of your issues right now. I will keep it safe, so no need to worry.
How about let's talk about the future, and not dwell in the past
03/17/2023 9:53 am
GoldenScientist
Agnes: *approches golden and Zibonzi*
Ah, what an intersting device you've got there... You've gotten pretty good!

Say, Mari, this is unrelated, but do you recall that time when we bioengineered pets when we were young? Linnea was only one of those pets. Do you recall any of the others? I don't really remember most of them. Linnea was the one who survived the longest.
03/17/2023 11:15 am
Zibonzi
"Linnea... you mean Shadow Golden's pet ?"
03/17/2023 11:57 am
GoldenScientist
Agnes: Yes. That one is a casted construct, I belive. Or so I originally thought. She could be what's known as a "Staged Natural Hollow", where a hollow is delibertly set up to be natrualy conceived. The original was a result of an experiment... That was her childhood pet. It's a bit wholesome seeing the hollow with her hollow pet. It's cute.

Do you know the full story of her? I've known Golden for her whole life. I'm 10 years older than her, so i saught out to mentor her. it's why I'm one of the few people she fully trusts. She trusts me more than her own parents. They've... done some sketchy and unethical experiments. Ones that we both tried to tell them not to do. We are above that. I will not allow her to take that laser-guided amnesia drug that they made all those years ago. She was against the creation and usage of that.
I can tell you about that past. Like she's said, she's open to talk about the past. Unlike... him.
03/17/2023 12:55 pm
Zibonzi
"Oh... That must mean I'm a trusted one as well !"
03/17/2023 1:08 pm
GoldenScientist
Right~
It takes a bit for me to get to trust people. It's all due to my past, I suppose.
03/17/2023 1:18 pm
Zibonzi
"Hmm. I get what you mean."

*Looks interested*

"Say, if I may ask... what made me trustable ?"
03/20/2023 2:42 pm
GoldenScientist
*to Zibonzi*

I acctualy have a few of the books. I'm yet to decipher all of them.
From what I've learned so far, the Sculjryians entered the Overworld, or "Tjra", as the Darfyrians call it... through little wormholes in the very ceiling of the cave-like dimension! Cool, right?

So, they entered through these wormholes in their dimenson, and they were able to access the overworld that way. That's what's onthe bottom floor of Kiruna Campus's "Deepslate School Backrooms Complex".
They built upwards, putting their advanced technology everywhere. It's crazy... if you go to any nearby Sculjryian city, you wouldn't be able to tell how technologically advanced they are. Product of their enviorment, I suppose. The records I found said that they ventured up here to explore and gather resources.
At some point, they came to higher ground, where they set up camp and cities. That's what the Deepslate School is for. I kinda want to find the towns in this area now.

Anyways.... some of them came tothe surface, and had to get back down before sunrise. It all goes to prove that no matter where someone is from, or what culture they grew up in, all people share common ground on one thing - curiousity.
03/20/2023 2:49 pm
GoldenScientist
So, as you might already know... our old friend Emmin, my lifelong 'sister' and coluage Agnes, and my Darfyrian allie, Azonea...

They all share some common DNA!

Generations and generations ago... but there is a common ansestor!.
I was accutaly able to track down one of those ancestors. All the Darfyrians that came up here had records of their DNA, all stored in a genetic database floor of the backrooms.

The common ancestor is someone who I belive to be named "Skrialynn Vasinago". They had three children, each taking a seprate path. The first stayed in Darfyra, and is Azonea's direct ancestor. The middle child came to the Overworld.
03/20/2023 2:58 pm
GoldenScientist
That middle child, who my research points to being an engineer named "Donivan" had four children in the Overworld with a Darfyrian biologist or nurse named "Reqilana" and two of those two children went on to become the ancestors of Agnes and Emmin. I think Emmin's ancestor, the third child of Donivan and Reqilana, went to the surface and had children with an overworlder. They still passed down records for a few generations to the database, and I was able to find the rest of the records in other ways.

Agnes is the decendant of the first child, Tanja. Tanja had children with another Darfyrian, who unlike her, was not born in the overworld. Agnes is more Darfyrian than Emmin, yet, Emmin seemed to have powers.

Then again, I have no family history of having literal god-like timeline powers.
03/20/2023 7:09 pm
Zibonzi
"Whoa... that makes a lot of information to process !"

*looks stunned*

"How incredible... Eheh ! I only wish I had such interesting stories to tell ! Unfortunately, it's not the case. And... Emmin... I can't wait to see her again ! Ugh. If she was here, maybe we wouldn't have that much trouble with... Whatever ! These seem like fascinating books. Maybe I'll borrow them !"
03/20/2023 7:40 pm
GoldenScientist
Yeah! You can read these! Want the translated copies?
03/21/2023 7:41 am
Zibonzi
"Sure ! Out of curiosity, what's the original language ?"
03/20/2023 3:48 pm
GoldenScientist
*A new hologram appears. She's clearly not Marianne, but somewhat similar. This one seems to have longer hair.*
*The new hologram has long, light blonde hair, and sky blue eyes. She wears a white strapless shirt with a long and breezy purple skirt. Around her waist, she wears aHer hair seems to be pinned at the top with a silver

<Well, well, well... what do we have here?>

<It's not like anything I've seen before... not much considering this is my first time doing this.. Phew, this takes a lot of work... and I'm entering the... wait- no! Why am I saying this?>
03/20/2023 3:59 pm
GoldenScientist
hm?

Agnes, I know that you are doing this! Didn't know that you could operate the crystal, but you seem to be casting that lovely figure almost as well as I did with mine!
What are you intending on doing... if you don't mind me asking?

Agnes: *stops casting her hologram*
I am going to try to work out the interuniversal issues. I shal be your diplomat, although I doubt it will have any effect. He seems to spite us for no reason. We helped him, and he just wants to hurt us. I'll go confirm that. i'll tell you of my experinces once I finish my task.
03/20/2023 4:01 pm
GoldenScientist
Agnes: From my last interactions with him, he seemed somewhat... cold... towards me. It's not natural. He's clearly being controlled by something, and that's fine by me. If it draws him to his own downfall, at least.

Now I'M on that same page of trying to get rid of him, and I'm just dealing with the burden for you. We'll be glad once we are victorious.
03/20/2023 4:08 pm
GoldenScientist
Agnes: Ok, I'm trying to work this out...
This is so exhastuing....
03/21/2023 8:29 am
GoldenScientist
*Agnes turns around, extremely enraged *

Agnes: Yep. Let's torment him in eternal hell. His existence is a violation of the Geneva Conventions. His words made my gut bacteria green with envy. I bet Hank and Basement Girl are out there, idolising him. He hates us, and only us. Resentful towards the PEOPLE WHO HELPED HIM IN THE PAST.

I shall continue dealing with that undignified swine for you. Interacting with it seems to stress you out, but I have more experience with ill-tempered kids/livestock.

I was born on a farm, ironically named "Animal Farm", and I don't know if its just a Mandela effect, but I swear that the pigs trier to start a communist uprising.
So yes, I do have experience in dealing with pigs.
And "it" is indeed a pig.

Oh, sorry for my sudden lashing like that. It really is quite immature and no way I should be acting in front of my younger friends. Nevertheless, I will continue trying to find common ground with... little-mister-you-know-who. Mari, rest easy.
03/21/2023 8:33 am
GoldenScientist
Agnes, are you sure you have the strength? I did hook that alternative ancient energy source directly to the crystal, but... it responds to me like Little Rudania answers to you.
It can temporarily grant power to whoever is holding it, but I seem to have those powers naturally. I can still think hard enough and enter the Shadow Timeline in a lucid dream.

But thank you... for taking the largest burden from me. I can always rely on you!
I need to "knight" some personal bodyguards. After all, I do have royal ancestors!
03/21/2023 10:40 am
GoldenScientist
.. He's a face-heel-turn situation, isn't he...
03/21/2023 12:28 pm
GoldenScientist
Agnes: I'd suppose that might be the case.
We should try to get his side of the story. Understanding other viewpoints is key to solving social conflict.
Something that you are not super skilled with.
03/21/2023 10:42 am
GoldenScientist
*Agnes would drop kick a manequin wearing a green t-shirt and a brown wig.*

Agnes: Must... become... stronger
03/21/2023 12:27 pm
GoldenScientist
Agnes: This is very immature.

Do as I say, and not as I do.

This needs to be settled through civil discussion.
03/21/2023 1:45 pmhistory
Level 34 : Artisan Hunter
Tonytime34567
Your immature, I'm just kidding, I'm just kidding, don't call the authorities, btw check your emerald notifications, I dare you
03/23/2023 1:08 amhistory
Level 39 : Artisan Engineer
Greief
*He watches on from a rift overlooking the campus. A fence of fire blocks him from entering.*

”Soon.“

*The rift closes as G walks back onto the Starcutter.*
03/23/2023 8:32 am
GoldenScientist
I sense...
His presence...

Surly, I will be stronger then too.
I am already elevated to a divine level...

Someday, just mabey... we can reconcile, and I'll let you back in...

03/23/2023 10:18 am
GoldenScientist
I... am fine with him watching...just as I watch over the other timelines.

Although I do not have the Timeline Crystal in my possession, I sense a future...
It will be this Greief that I must face in my future, as the one from the Main Timeline is being held in purgatory... er... I mean... universal remediation

Our power has elevated to a much higher level... I can almost see in this premonition... several futures. One of those, we engage in a battle. Me versus him. To avoid any 'homeland advantage', we engage in one of the Timeline Breaches. My visions of his powers are unclear, but they are no doubt stronger than they are now, none-the-less greater or equal to my strength today.

He is not the only one who has grown stronger... I have become stronger as well.

  I am 32, he seems to be around 27. He's not the blurry teen from my 'vivid flashbacks'. He still resembles the young man that I used to know, brown hair and green clothing, but something has changed. I have changed as well. I seem to have a golden aura... it seems to merge with my mechanical marvel of a mount...

Am I ready to... turn off the firewall?

The future is fickle...
03/23/2023 11:14 am
GoldenScientist
*Agnes looks up, almost as if she sensed his presence as well...*

Agnes: Hm? Mari, perhaps this crystal is granting you powers. It seems to answer to me... is it like a tool that chooses who it lends its power to? I could've sworn that I felt the presence of the young man. Is he a delinquent? Driven by ambition?

I wouldn't be suprised if I have powers as well. I'm a decendent of the Darfyrian settlers, pureblood Sculjryian for... what was it... five generations? Some of them are said to have 'timeline powers'.
04/14/2023 2:41 pm
GoldenScientist
*she calls out to Zibonzi*

What... what have I done?
*uses the timeline crystal to pull up a live vision of a new, falling apart timeline...*
04/20/2023 10:04 am
Zibonzi
"Help ! Sorry for the late late late reply !"

*looks catastrophed*

"What's THAT ?!"
04/20/2023 10:08 am
GoldenScientist
I- I don't know...
*her voice is shaky and anxious*

Someone in the Shadow Timeline managed to reach me. I think it was my own counterpart in that timeline. She urged me to make this... catostrphic world... to steal the Divine Beast Replicas and give them to the Shadow Timeline...
I've documented it in this journal here...

*the timeline seems to break more...*
04/20/2023 10:12 am
GoldenScientist
I call it the Corruption Timeline. I didn't put much effort into creating it, so this campus is the only part of the world that's been created. Everyone there still thinks that BENT is running, and they are giving sacrifices to me. They think that I am some sort of evil overlord now.

Although, I have been going in as a corrupted version of Marianne and messing around with them.

What was Agnes thinking when she gave me the crystal back? I was visibly under some sort of influence...

That universe is suffering, and it's my fault! I'm getting carried away, relising how fun it is to reak havoc on the world when I'm not the one living in that tormented world. I may be starting to see why Greief does what he does...

*the image on the crystal flickers. It's the quality of that timeline itself, not a mistake with the crystal.*
04/20/2023 10:14 am
GoldenScientist
*her body is trembling.*

I... I can't destory it. I really want to end the suffering in that world, but everything I do only makes it worse...

*she's increasingly worried*
04/20/2023 10:43 am
Zibonzi
"So... what do we do ? And why did Agnes give it back to you... I thought she knew it was harming you..."
04/20/2023 10:33 am
GoldenScientist
looking into that timeline... i can see everything at once. Everything is falling apart, and I can't provide support if I tried. Whenever I try to enter as Marianne, she ends up looking corrupted and evil....

I've tried to destory that timeline... what is it now... 10 times? and every time, it only breaks reality even more. Was there perhaps an error when I created it that is preventing me from properly destroying it....?

what can i really do at this point?
04/20/2023 11:42 am
GoldenScientist
*she looks at Zibonzi*

I did tell you of my plan to make yet another timeline, right? I will use this one to replace the Divine Beast replicas that the alters are using in the Shadow Timeline, and return the old ones to the Corruption Timeline. I hold my counterpart hostage, try to destroy the Corruption TImeline again and buy us more time.

Right?
04/20/2023 11:43 am
GoldenScientist
If I told you or not, I can explain the plan again. It will no doubt succeed. I hope.
04/20/2023 11:48 am
Zibonzi
Yeah, you told me. Sounds good. I think. I don't know much about all this timeline stuff...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome