Kefaku's Avatar Kefaku β€’ 10/1/22 5:25 pm history
9 emeralds 115 4
10/4/2022 7:29 pm
syelamb's Avatar syelamb
πŸ“¨
Kefaku's hopefully somewhat interesting Newsletter
Episode #7

Hello Stranger!

Once more, a new episode of Kefaku's hopefully somewhat interesting Newsletter has been finished, was published and will now be read by you.
This time you can read about Minecraft Legends, Minecraft Live and some magnificent skins, a datapack, a map and - finally back after a break of one episode, which seemed like an eternity - a new KhsiNterview!
Completely unrelated to the rest of this newsletter, I want to confirm: Yes, it is normal to be scared at times. No one should ever be ashamed for being scared, sometimes it's even good, because it protects you dangerous situations, as well as from doing stuff you would regret later. Now that being said, you shouldn't let fear control your life either. Sometimes you fear is holding you back from something you would enjoy doing or that is good for you in the end. There are moments in life where it may be hard to distinguish whether you should listen to your fears or not. I hope that you will be able to find out what the right choices are as often as possible, and if not that you will at least learn from your mistakes.
Now, to get back to the actual topic of this newsletter, as always: I hope you'll consider this newsletter "somewhat interesting" and enjoy reading it.

Sincerely
Kefaku

Minecraft

πŸ†• New Information about Minecraft Legends

Recently, a new video was released by Mojang, which gives new information about Minecraft Legends: What mobs are going to be in Minecraft Legends? How are they different from Minecraft Vanilla?
In case you have never heard of Minecraft Legends before, you can watch the announcement trailer (link down below πŸ‘‡), before you watch the video about mobs in Minecraft Legends (to the right πŸ‘‰).

For more information you can:
Mobs in Minecraft Legends from the Official Minecraft YouTube Channel

πŸ“Ή Minecraft Live 2022 announced!

Minecraft Live 2022 has been announced October 15th at 12:00pm EDT.

Find out when the event starts:

For more information:
Trailer from the Official Minecraft YouTube Channel

Planetminecraft

This section is organized a little different from the last episodes. Instead of something trending and recent, I themed it around autumn this time and also used some a bit older submissions.

πŸ—ΊοΈ Map

Violet Evergarden Anne's House...

...is an Enviroment/Landscaping Map made by Icetead.

It includes a house from an anime with some greenery around it. With orange leaves and smoke coming from the chimney it looks really cozy and gives off an autumnal mood.

You can find it on:
πŸ”— Planetminecraft
πŸ”— Mediafire (Download)

βš™οΈ Datapack

Autumn, New Foods...

...is a Farming/Food Datapack made by PlayfulPotato.

It adds custom mushrooms and allows you to craft new food items like Apple Pie, Candy Apples and more - just nice little things to get you in the right mood for autumn.
If you want some more varied food this might be owrth giving a try.

You can find it on:
πŸ”— Planetminecraft

πŸ§‘ Skins

first day of fall...

...is a Skin made by syelamb

As the name suggest, this skin is autumn themed and has some small floral details. Take a look yourself:

You can find it on:
πŸ”— Planetminecraft

Leaves down, mood up...

...is a Skin made by Dazzles

This skin is not really autumn themed, it's just a person with a backpack, but it still is somehow related to autumn because of the title and it looks great, so I decided to feature it anyways.

You can find it on:
πŸ”— Planetminecraft

Other Stuff

After a break of one episode KhsiNterviews is back! πŸŽ‰ I am out of ideas for creative ways to introduce this, so I'm just writing this lame paragraph. Please just ignore the fact that it is extremely boring. 🀫 (You could also pretend like its not boring, if you prefer that. πŸ™ƒ)
Anyways, now on to the interesting stuff you're presumably here for:

πŸ’¬ KhsiNterview w/ GoldenScientist

Participants in this interview:
Beeing Interviewed

GoldenScientist is a artist and author. She is writing a series named Battle for the enchanted Netherite Trophy, where readers get to vote, who gets eliminated in the next episode. She also creates skins and drawings.

Important Links:
πŸ”— Profile Page
πŸ”— YouTube Channel
πŸ”— Twitter
Interviewer

Kefaku is a minecrafter, who especially enjoys working with redstone, commands and datapacks and, if you somehow didn't notice yet, he also is the author of this newletter.

Important Links:
πŸ”— Profile Page
πŸ”— All Episodes of this Newsletter

Interview:
Hello GoldenScientist
thanks for agreeing to be interviewed on Kefaku's hopefully somewhat interesting Newsletter (KhsiN).

Let's start off with some generic questions:
Q1: First of all, could you please introduce yourself in a few sentences?
I am Golden and I have a passion for gaming, art, and science. I am also the creator of the web series, Battle for the Enchanted Netherite Trophy.
When I'm not playing videos or binge watching food theroy, I like to write fab fictions and create concept are for my characters.
That's a lot of different cool things. πŸ‘
Q2: How and when did you find out about PMC? How long did it take until you created an account?
I'm not sure when I found Planet Minecraft. I think I was using it for the skin editor to make some really bad skins which I don't want to talk about. It might've been to post one of the better skins, or to post some fan art. I honestly don't remember, but I might've created my account a few months or so after I started using the skin editor.
Q3: Now, could you tell us one thing you like about planetminecraft (or minecraft) and one thing you don't?
I love how in minecraft, there are infinite possibilities that are only limited by the game's code, and that can go further with mods.
Not a big one, but I can't stand the sound of bats. Slimes on superflat worlds are also a pain
Not liking bats seems relatable...
Q4: What is something you would really like to try, but never did?
Hmmmm... I'm not sure. Perhaps flying overseas to Europe
You should definitely try that one day.

Now, we'll move on to some less generic questions and focus more on you specifically:
Q5: You've been publishing quite a few episodes of Battle for the enchanted Netherite Trophy (Bent). Why do you think people like it and actively vote on it and/or participate in the corresponding roleplay? What is special about it?
Hmmmm.... I'm not sure. It could be due to the novelty that I haven't seen on this site before. Even though it started with a single paragraph, it's really grown to a point where the plot lines are compelling and the characters are growing. It really could be because of the community aspect.
As for the roleplay, that was started as a mistake. The community kinda started that lore, building it up together. Once again, it could be because of the interactivity that I provide, and need, for BENT.
Q6: So, according to the "About" section on your profile page, you apparently like minecraft ("Likes: Minecraft (duh)"). That is extremely surprising. You're probably the only one on this website, who thinks so. πŸ˜‰ How come?

Hehe. Minecraft is fun.
I can do whatever I want!
Quite surprising that I'm a minecraft fan on this website.
Now, on to a really hard question:
Q7: What do you like more, writing or creating skins? (No lame excuses, you have to decide! 😁)
I'd say writing, but lately, I've been procrastinating from my web series lol
Last but not least, the 'Pass On Question':
Q8: In the last KhsiNterview -Wolfix- gave me the following question to pass on to the next person: "If you were to have a certain skill what would it be?".
If it's a real life and reasonable skill, I'd say more heat tolerance. I can't stand being hot lol.
If I can go all the way into the realm of magic, I'd say shape-shifting into anything, real or fictional.
That's cool!
Q9: What is a question you'd like me to ask in the next KhsiNterview?
If you could go back in time to any historical period for a week, what time would you go to?
Great question. :D
Now we already reached the end of this interview. Is there anything else you'd like to say?
Not really hehe
=D
Well then, thanks for the interview, bye and I hope you'll continue BENT soon. πŸ‘‹
:D

πŸ‘πŸ‘Ž
How did you like it?
By leaving your feedback and suggestions in the comments, you can help improving future episodes.

You can find other episodes of KhsiN here.

Poll ended 10/08/2022 5:25 pm.

Kefaku
Level 41 : Master Nerd